PDA

View Full Version : Talking/Working with a Source Rep

BigBones
12-31-2012, 04:33 PM
Hey Everyone,

I was searching around for protocols about talking/working with reps. Any suggestions or stickies I should pay attention too? Other forums I have participated in over the years usually have something particular to this. I will be starting a thread about working with them once I do, post TDs and such.

Thanks Gents!

>> BigBones

ineedtogrow
12-31-2012, 07:11 PM
we have areas on the board to talk about this. they are in "sponsor talk", "sponsor ratings" and "source discussions". welcome to the board!

BigBones
12-31-2012, 08:53 PM
we have areas on the board to talk about this. they are in "sponsor talk", "sponsor ratings" and "source discussions". welcome to the board!

Got it. Found that. What's the deal with rep communication? PMs? Rep lists?

Manny1983
12-31-2012, 09:00 PM
Got it. Found that. What's the deal with rep communication? PMs? Rep lists?

Every source has its own sticky and in it owner or rep names or contact info.

kazman68
12-31-2012, 09:28 PM
Hey Everyone,

I was searching around for protocols about talking/working with reps. Any suggestions or stickies I should pay attention too? Other forums I have participated in over the years usually have something particular to this. I will be starting a thread about working with them once I do, post TDs and such.

Thanks Gents!

>> BigBones

It's nice to see someone new to the forum ask questions, want to follow the rules, and such, Instead of coming on the board and in the first post ask very specific questions, that should be better kept private, you should fit in well.

BigBones
01-01-2013, 12:31 AM
Every source has its own sticky and in it owner or rep names or contact info.

I must have been blinded by the light when I was reading things earlier. Thanks Manny, I see all that now.

>> BigBones

BigBones
01-01-2013, 12:32 AM
It's nice to see someone new to the forum ask questions, want to follow the rules, and such, Instead of coming on the board and in the first post ask very specific questions, that should be better kept private, you should fit in well.

:-) Glad to be here and look forward to taking part.

>>BigBones

Manny1983
01-01-2013, 02:17 AM
I must have been blinded by the light when I was reading things earlier. Thanks Manny, I see all that now.

>> BigBones

No worries brother

ucsdguy29
01-07-2013, 06:35 AM
im extremely worried about violating rules. too lol..no flame plz...so go to the sticky in the source section i take it..got it..thanks

CWB
01-07-2013, 11:23 AM
I can only speak for Aculeus Labs but anytime anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to PM our kick ass Rep Bigmike. The man is more than happy to help you with anything he can. If for some reason you would prefer to contact me feel free to do that also.