PDA

View Full Version : Facist Swedes at it again

kazman68
01-03-2013, 09:40 PM
I know we think we have it hard here (and we do) considering the negativity of aas, but be glad you don't live in Sweden, they have legalized the practice of 'muscle profiling' Most of you are to young to remember bodybuilder Andreas Cahling (Swedish native). Listen to this bullshit it comes straight from the horses mouth.

Swedish police hit hard on Wednesday looking for muscular people in a surprise razzia involving 100 officers descending on 40 gyms in the Stockholm area. Police rounded up 60 more people considered as too muscular by the police and ordered them to produce a urine test and labeled them as suspects as per local Swedish media. Despite only 2 people actually being detained, police vowed to be back with razzias against muscular people in other areas of Sweden as well.

This is in line with the Swedish goverments crackdown and persecution of muscular people and Reggae music fans.

Sweden is the first country doing muscle profiling and now harbors the first Muscle Dissenters which are the individuals in Sweden who refuse to downgrade their arm measurements.

A muscular person at a reggae concert would be in doubble jeopardy!

What kind of international travel advisory and travel warning will be issued for athletes and muscular people regarding Sweden? I think he tested positive later and now has to take regular drug test to keep his driver's license!

WTF? This is facisim! I can't believe they treat their citizens like this..btw here is a pic of Andreas at 60!

Manny1983
01-04-2013, 12:42 AM
That shit is rediculous

SisterSteel
01-04-2013, 12:47 AM
Didn't Tony Freeman have some issues over there last year?

Fit Guru
01-04-2013, 12:49 AM
That crazy.who is the pic? Is that Andreas? I've bought all my posing trunks from him.

Fit Guru
01-04-2013, 12:50 AM
Toney Freeman, who is in Sweden for the biggest BB/fitness event in the country this weekend was arrested when doing an appearance in a store in Sundsvall.

The police arrested him for being a pro bodybuilder basically. It says in the newspapper that the swedish police now after the big steriodbust in Sweden knows that all pro BBers are on steriods and HGH.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article8249668.ab

Aaron Singerman is calling Toney to see what happend.

kazman68
01-04-2013, 12:50 AM
Didn't Tony Freeman have some issues over there last year?

Sure did, was detained by the police and forced to give a urine sample in which he tested positive for GH,Test, and Cannibis,He also wasn't allowed to contact the US embassy. Basically the police chief said if your a bodybuilder don't come here..Imho this is a violation of basic human rights, if you want to be muscular that;s your business. The fact is the can go into a gym and if they deem you 'too muscular' arrest you and force you to give an urine sample.

red crayon
01-04-2013, 10:01 PM
I will say in advance, Please pardon my french! I guess if you live in Sweden its ok to be a fat asshole and to be a drag on the emergency medical system but being in to good of shape is against the law. If I lived there I would be packing my bags and moveing to Canada. Well anywhere but Sweden!

kazman68
01-04-2013, 10:14 PM
That crazy.who is the pic? Is that Andreas? I've bought all my posing trunks from him.

Yah, that's Andreas at 60, looks incredible, and I remember he had a big operation selling posing trunks.

Fit Guru
01-04-2013, 11:02 PM
Yah, that's Andreas at 60, looks incredible, and I remember he had a big operation selling posing trunks.

Still doing it

Orange24
01-05-2013, 08:49 PM
I literally picture OD looking exactly like this guy...

neoclassical
01-05-2013, 08:58 PM
I know we think we have it hard here (and we do) considering the negativity of aas, but be glad you don't live in Sweden, they have legalized the practice of 'muscle profiling' Most of you are to young to remember bodybuilder Andreas Cahling (Swedish native). Listen to this bullshit it comes straight from the horses mouth.

Swedish police hit hard on Wednesday looking for muscular people in a surprise razzia involving 100 officers descending on 40 gyms in the Stockholm area. Police rounded up 60 more people considered as too muscular by the police and ordered them to produce a urine test and labeled them as suspects as per local Swedish media. Despite only 2 people actually being detained, police vowed to be back with razzias against muscular people in other areas of Sweden as well.

This is in line with the Swedish goverments crackdown and persecution of muscular people and Reggae music fans.

Sweden is the first country doing muscle profiling and now harbors the first Muscle Dissenters which are the individuals in Sweden who refuse to downgrade their arm measurements.

A muscular person at a reggae concert would be in doubble jeopardy!

What kind of international travel advisory and travel warning will be issued for athletes and muscular people regarding Sweden? I think he tested positive later and now has to take regular drug test to keep his driver's license!

WTF? This is facisim! I can't believe they treat their citizens like this..btw here is a pic of Andreas at 60!

Agreed, muscle profiling is silly. I remember a Jay Cutler video about how he had to cancel his appearence in Sweeden after Freeman was taken in. I don't remember Andreas, but I'm going to read about him. The dude looks awesome!!

xdude
01-08-2013, 09:50 PM

what about Martin Kjellstrom? have they tested this 300+lb'r

kazman68
01-08-2013, 11:45 PM

what about Martin Kjellstrom? have they tested this 300+lb'r

He kind of looks like a pumped up steroid version of Tony Soprano...If I were him I would most defiantly leave Sweden.

Btw..His outer upper thighs look a little off to me..Synthol perhaps? or just a really strange quad shape? Not taking anything away the guy is a beast.

NTL
01-09-2013, 06:12 AM
That Guy is dam big.I would like to train with someone like that.

xdude
01-09-2013, 09:36 AM
the big thing is he is from Sweden.. I remember when they were busting Toney Freeman and say WTF... they are busting Freeman and this guy is in Sweden all the time... and don't tell me he is natural .. this guy is a monster ..he is pro BB'er and don't tell the big event that freeman was going ...he wasn't there . had to be the biggest bb'ing even in Sweden.. I sure he was pushing protein for some company..

according to this web site he is 143kg , so that is 286+28.6 or 314lbs

http://bestbodybuildersimages.blogspot.com/2011/04/sweedish-giant-martin-kjellstrom.html

so I am think he is "weazen' the juice"

ineedtogrow
01-09-2013, 12:25 PM
wow, i guess it's not just our country thats going to shit, it's the whole fucking world. thats bullshit.

bigcivic
01-10-2013, 04:47 PM
I literally picture OD looking exactly like this guy...

Same here without the white beard maybe lil better looking ( no homo) he's the alpha omega so he's gotta b attractive