PDA

View Full Version : going to LA ....

xdude
01-08-2013, 10:03 PM
Going to LA on MLK and heading back on Wednesday night red eye.. I have a class Tuesday and Wednesday ...So I will be at the Marriott at the airport ( sound proof windows...that is important). WTF ...couldn't they book some time for a trip to the original Gold's..like I always wanted ,, Oh well given how late I will arrive Monday, and how tired I will be after the Class I suspect I will be lucky if I just hit the tread mill for a 1/2 hour on Tuesday .. and I check out Wednesday at 1Pm and won't be able to do anything after that Flight leaves at 10:30 PM .. flight lands 8 AM Thursday I will get home ,crash and maybe have a WO Thursday night ...

I am going to be so screwed up for time ..

Question
anyone know if the Marriott is nice...looks great on the pictures... but the pictures always look good
and there is no pictures of the GYM at the hotel

Vicious 13
01-08-2013, 10:05 PM
I built it I'd day it's pretty nice

xdude
01-08-2013, 10:35 PM

hahahaha that's a good one

Sherk
01-08-2013, 11:46 PM
Heard the place sucks and the drywall is wavy and patchy. ;)

Vicious 13
01-09-2013, 12:00 AM
Hahaha well actually there were a shit load of mistakes. A company called Aderholt came down from the bay to build it but they hired all workers from down here and since everyone knew they were leaving after the job no one cared. They build differently up there they snap a framing line and drywall line so a lot of walls were 3/4in off. That was my all time favorite job though it was my first.

Vicious 13
01-09-2013, 12:01 AM
I don't know what kid of gym they have there though I can't afford to stay there lol Arnold and Kobe own there own floors

xdude
01-09-2013, 09:19 AM
alright ... now you gotten out of control...
I just thought it possible that some one here had been there .

xdude
01-22-2013, 10:33 PM

well you did a pretty crappy job at that gym Vicious :)
this is the most low I have ever seen at a hotel... why bother ...
did the tread mill for 1/2 hour to get the blood flowing..
damm LA is un believable weather ,,, I left they de-iced the plane .. touch down to shorts weather
the guy here say... yeah it has been cold... hmmm did you have to shovel any snow...the Shut the F*ck up..

Vicious 13
01-22-2013, 10:47 PM
Looks shitty... Lol and cold for us us like 50

xdude
01-22-2013, 10:50 PM

YEAH I realize it has been cold for you ... what did you have to put on a sweat shirt .. I suppose you had to find it buried in the closet first... LOL..
I am going back to 10-20 in Boston tomorrow night ...
and there will be the long short , sweat shirt and hoodie..
have to admit it is a nice hotel..and yes the windows are sound proof

xdude
01-22-2013, 10:52 PM
and you can click on that picture not sure why it posed like that ..but instead of insert it it has a link of some kind ..

ordawg1
01-22-2013, 11:41 PM
Golds in Venice used to be a real shit hole back in the day.Haven't a clue even what is there now.I traded in LA weather for the Caribe !! Only thing I love about Boston is the SOX !! Stay warm bro-OD

xdude
01-23-2013, 11:00 AM
Golds in Venice used to be a real shit hole back in the day.Haven't a clue even what is there now.I traded in LA weather for the Caribe !! Only thing I love about Boston is the SOX !! Stay warm bro-OD

wearing my Sox Shirt now in the Lobby...tough to be a fan after last year.. and now we have to see Youk as Yankee....ahh don't get me started ...

as for Shit hole gyms... there are 2 types ... filled with a'holes and want a be's..and the other is a dump where everything is rusted but it a great vibe that works for the place.

and staying warm is no big deal now

Vicious 13
01-23-2013, 06:12 PM
Shit I was freezing my ass off this morning

xdude
01-23-2013, 08:59 PM
Shit I was freezing my ass off this morning

funny ...I wore my dri-weave t-shirt since I was sweating so much ....lol
since I am packed and have to be prepared for Boston in the AM I have a long sleeve t on
and I am rather warm .. I have the sweat shirt and the hoodie ready since that is all I packed ...

where as it is so cold for you ...you might want to use a little dnp
get a little cut up for summer ... :D

have a good one.. I am jealous of these temps..

ineedtogrow
01-24-2013, 02:37 AM
it's -4* where i'm at right now and i can comfortably where a hoodie outside. gotta love this weather

xdude
01-24-2013, 09:45 AM
flew in this morning.. 1 degree f
..kind of cool seeing the steam coming off the ocean...

mj_0360
01-24-2013, 03:54 PM
lol we had 4 inches of snow here and we couldnt get the car out of the sub-division this morning, I dont want to here yall complaining about the weather being in the 50's.

Bruiser
01-24-2013, 04:19 PM

It hasn't been above 10 here all week... with windchill dipping below -35! You suck. Lol

xdude
01-24-2013, 05:00 PM
It hasn't been above 10 here all week... with windchill dipping below -35! You suck. Lol

.... the "you suck " part ..lmfao
I can just picture me saying that..