PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast Sandwich

Mattingly
01-20-2013, 08:33 PM
Not many posts here lately so I figured I would add something. More of a meal idea than a recipe. I have more time on the weekends so I like to have a little more fun with meals than I can during the week. Breakfast is normally egg whites mixed in grits. Today, made my egg whites and cut out a couple rounds with a large drinking glass, put it on Ezekiel bread with a couple slices of turkey breast and turkey bacon. Ate the leftover egg whites on the side with Red Hot. The turkey bacon I found has 6g of protein per slice and tastes great. Enjoy...

kazman68
01-20-2013, 08:43 PM
Not many posts here lately so I figured I would add something. More of a meal idea than a recipe. I have more time on the weekends so I like to have a little more fun with meals than I can during the week. Breakfast is normally egg whites mixed in grits. Today, made my egg whites and cut out a couple rounds with a large drinking glass, put it on Ezekiel bread with a couple slices of turkey breast and turkey bacon. Ate the leftover egg whites on the side with Red Hot. The turkey bacon I found has 6g of protein per slice and tastes great. Enjoy...

That actually looks good...thanks

chrisotpherm
01-20-2013, 08:56 PM
I would destroy that. Lol.

Mattingly
01-20-2013, 09:14 PM
I eat the same stuff every single day. Nice to mix it up a little sometimes.

mj_0360
01-20-2013, 10:17 PM
I am still looking for ezekiel bread.

Mattingly
01-20-2013, 11:11 PM
MJ - Did you check the store locater on their website? Publix by me carries a huge selection of their breads, english muffins, and a bunch of other things in the freezer section. Also carried at some health and whole food stores.

It is way better than I initially expected. I keep 3 loaves at a time in my freezer. Take out 2 pieces when I am about to eat and put them in the toaster (I set mine on 5 in Cuisinart toaster). Comes out perfectly lightly toasted every time.

Ironguruera
01-21-2013, 12:31 AM
I am still looking for ezekiel bread.

Do u have a trader joes by u mj? they also have it.

mj_0360
01-21-2013, 12:37 AM
I'm going to check and see if I can find it on their website, good idea.

mj_0360
01-21-2013, 01:20 AM
Jackpot! Found somewhere real close.

Mattingly
01-21-2013, 06:26 PM
Nice!

DelphaMorrison
03-24-2013, 06:35 PM

Thanks for letting me know about your eating style, btw, water started coming into my mouth.

Alton
04-05-2013, 09:45 AM
hmm you have a great breakfast sandwich.... but you need more time to make this because I have a busy routine so that's why I always use margarine on the bread or other things which can make the sandwich quick.. but I also eat some fruits with that because that is not give me energy for working to lunch time.

Alton
04-06-2013, 12:08 PM
hmm you have a great breakfast sandwich.... but you need more time to make this because I have a busy routine so that's why I always use margarine on the bread or other things which can make the sandwich quick.. but I also eat some fruits with that because that is not give me energy for working to lunch time.

Any comments?

regular bowel movements (http://www.happybowelmovements.com/)

Mattingly
04-13-2013, 03:25 AM

Really? I need more time because "you have a busy routine"? Are you friggin kdding me, what does your post even mean? Get out of here if you are not here to contribute and not sound like a friggin idiot. Many of you have known me for years and you have never seen one post from me with a negative connotation but I have had it with crap like this and new members that lack common sense and cant read...or understand the rules. "Regular Bowel Movements", dude I so want to punch you! Troll!!

Ironguruera
04-13-2013, 10:44 PM
Agreed... Troll for sure! A few have popped up lately.

Mattingly
04-14-2013, 12:22 AM
Thx bro, this is our home and this nonsense is intolerable.