PDA

View Full Version : What Foods

ordawg1
01-21-2013, 03:10 PM
are hardest to stay away from for you when dieting ?For many is sugars ( not me)-mine are mostly breads and starches.I find the science behind " cravings" most interesting.Comments ? Thanks-OD

Orange24
01-21-2013, 03:16 PM
Not a sugar guy. Never crave it. Salty fatty foods for me...fish and chips, double cheese burgers etc...also pastas like carbanara...

Lunchbox
01-21-2013, 03:20 PM
When I started my journey to change my lifestyle, the most difficult thing for me to give up or the food I craved the most was Pizza. And I dont mean pizza hut ot papa johns either.

There is a family owned pizzeria clso to my house with a stone oven in it where they make fresh ingredient thin crust pizza that I would gorge on all the time.

DAMN YOU OD!!!! My mouth is watering and I got a food chubby just typing this out. :D

ordawg1
01-21-2013, 04:15 PM
When I started my journey to change my lifestyle, the most difficult thing for me to give up or the food I craved the most was Pizza. And I dont mean pizza hut ot papa johns either.

There is a family owned pizzeria clso to my house with a stone oven in it where they make fresh ingredient thin crust pizza that I would gorge on all the time.

DAMN YOU OD!!!! My mouth is watering and I got a food chubby just typing this out. :D

FUCK !! I hate " food chubbies " lol-OD

Fuelfan
01-21-2013, 04:38 PM
Those god damn lemon head candies are my weakness!

BigBones
01-21-2013, 05:04 PM
I'd have to say cookies and candy. Peanut butter cups and warm, fresh out if the oven cookies has me ragin! Sometimes I feel like a woman on her period craving that stuff!

ordawg1
01-21-2013, 10:07 PM
I'd have to say cookies and candy. Peanut butter cups and warm, fresh out if the oven cookies has me ragin! Sometimes I feel like a woman on her period craving that stuff!

Damn-I forgot all about PB.Warm PB cookeis with chocolate bits -and ice cream-plus a bunch of milk-I am screwed now !! -OD

Mattingly
01-21-2013, 11:19 PM
I'm with Lunchbox, I have no issue giving up anything except pizza. If pizza and beer were the key to bodybuilding success I would be Mr. Olympia!

exphys88
01-22-2013, 12:13 AM
Pizza!!!

artman115
01-22-2013, 12:40 AM
Pizza!!!

Agreed!! Pizza is tough when I'm trying to eat Clean ... Especially late at night. That why I stopped smoking pot ... I'd get two of those mini microwaveable pizzas and put a 1/2 lb burger in between em. Sure fire way to make your cal intake balloon.

Fuelfan
01-22-2013, 08:34 AM
Agreed!! Pizza is tough when I'm trying to eat Clean ... Especially late at night. That why I stopped smoking pot ... I'd get two of those mini microwaveable pizzas and put a 1/2 lb burger in between em. Sure fire way to make your cal intake balloon.

That's some funny stuff right there!

Ironguruera
01-22-2013, 10:32 PM
Pizza and burgers and fries for me. mmmmm pizza lol.

I'm also a soda whore. My parents didn't let me have it a child. Now that I'm an adult I love some gourmet soda by Henry weinhearts or sprecher . If I'm not dieting my wife has to monitor my soda intake at restaurants cause I'll have like 5 sodas and spoil my appetite like a toddler lol.

ordawg1
01-22-2013, 11:36 PM
All fucking day I thought about PIZZA !! Only way I could stop was think about PUSSY !! Fuck me-lol-OD

Fit Guru
01-23-2013, 12:17 AM
Pizza for sure but what's crazy is food I NEVER think about I crave once I start my diet and "captn D's" if y'all have one is 1st on the list always!

Ironguruera
01-23-2013, 12:18 AM
Lol ! We gotcha od! Pizza!!
I had some real good homemade roasted garlic and chicken pizza lastnight. still craving it lol.

My buddy looked at my dads car for free today, so I think I'll take him for pizza tomorrow lol. F the diet.

Dvs1676
01-23-2013, 09:18 AM
Pizza from this nice little spot that uses a brick oven man there buffalo pizza with cottage cheese and blue cheese and light olive oil brushed around the crust is to die for.

Dvs1676
01-23-2013, 09:19 AM
Pizza from this nice little spot that uses a brick oven man there buffalo pizza with cottage cheese and blue cheese and light olive oil brushed around the crust is to die for.

Ohhh and chicken in a box with fries.

chrisotpherm
01-23-2013, 10:23 AM
Krispy kreme donuts are my love hate relationship. When I'm on a strict diet I will go out of ny way not to drive by the local one here. Lol.

ordawg1
01-23-2013, 11:19 AM
Pizza for sure but what's crazy is food I NEVER think about I crave once I start my diet and "captn D's" if y'all have one is 1st on the list always!

WTF is " Capt Ds" ??Here in Peru we just have " Monkey BBQ" lol-OD

Lunchbox
01-23-2013, 11:26 AM

Captain D's is a chain seafood restaurant. Kinda along the same lines as a Ling John Silver's.

Dvs1676
01-23-2013, 11:37 AM

Ordawg I like your avatar do you breed pitbulls?

SisterSteel
01-23-2013, 12:12 PM
I crave sweets when I'm dieting.

Fuelfan
01-23-2013, 01:27 PM
This is one thing I DON'T crave! Ever heard of a McBitch?

SisterSteel
01-23-2013, 07:54 PM
That's nasty. Who would want to eat that???

Fuelfan
01-23-2013, 10:38 PM
That was my niece eating that thing and I gave her shit the entire time.

Sinister613
01-24-2013, 09:09 AM
Whats in it?

Fuelfan
01-24-2013, 10:35 AM
I guess it's called a McBitchin from McDonalds. It's a double cheese burger with a spicy chicken on it. Looked nasty but she at damn near the entire thing.

smoovy
01-24-2013, 07:21 PM
I went into this thread thinking I would get some good info on some different healthy eating diets and such....

Now idk how I'm gonna make it thru the night w/o ordering a pizza!

Revend
02-12-2013, 04:19 AM
I like to eat fruits,vegetables,yogurt,fish and i don't like fast food. Any how its a nice thread and very interesting.

Revend
02-16-2013, 02:19 AM
I like to eat fruits,vegetables,yogurt,fish and i don't like fast food. Any how its a nice thread and very interesting.
Gym St Johns Wood (http://www.personaltrainer-stjohnswood.com/blog/gym-st-johns-wood/)

MuscleAddiction
02-16-2013, 11:11 AM
My biggest problem is late night sleep eating...not kidding, I will go to bed and a few hours later I will be up and in the kitchen eating a large bowl of cereal like Honey Bunches of Oats or whatever is in the damn pantry...and there are times I don't remember eating...but the bowl is still on the table...and it is not just a bowl, but a mixing bowl sized bowl, yes not good! But for me carbs are my biggest challenge when dieting...and eating them when sleeping!

bigmike88
02-16-2013, 12:52 PM
Def sugars, i could clear a gallon of Cookies & Cream ice cream in a short weekend.

Orange24
02-16-2013, 12:53 PM
My biggest problem is late night sleep eating...not kidding, I will go to bed and a few hours later I will be up and in the kitchen eating a large bowl of cereal like Honey Bunches of Oats or whatever is in the damn pantry...and there are times I don't remember eating...but the bowl is still on the table...and it is not just a bowl, but a mixing bowl sized bowl, yes not good! But for me carbs are my biggest challenge when dieting...and eating them when sleeping!

What?!?! This sounds EXACTLY like what I do. On the dot

aneas
02-16-2013, 07:23 PM
Fatty foods! Cheese is the worst man... it's so good on so many things.

I'm especially bad when the fatty food has protein in it because I end up making justification as to why it's okay to eat :mad: Fried chicken, burgers, fried fish, etc...just gotta avoid contact.

MuscleAddiction
02-17-2013, 12:41 PM
What?!?! This sounds EXACTLY like what I do. On the dot

Lol...well not laughing, need to get a grip on this for my upcoming competition. I will have to make a shake and have it in the fridge ready to go and see if that will work, but I have a feeling :/...just love those clusters of oats :D!

Orange24
02-17-2013, 03:54 PM
This is so good