PDA

View Full Version : Lets hear some meals you guys and gals do at work?

Arabian
06-23-2012, 10:23 PM
Im talking about good clean quality meals that are quick and easy to take to work with you. I am tired of the same old chicken and tuna etc: What is your main staple of meals when you go to work? Discuss

exphys88
06-24-2012, 01:22 AM
I love sandwiches. I make up wild canned salmon like tuna and easily get my 2 servings of salmon a week. (whole wheat bread)
Lean ground turkey and bean burritos.

Arabian
06-25-2012, 11:41 PM
I love sandwiches. I make up wild canned salmon like tuna and easily get my 2 servings of salmon a week. (whole wheat bread)
Lean ground turkey and bean burritos.

Very nice, I will try that as well. Who else has ideas?

OldGoat
06-26-2012, 12:29 PM
I have been making some ground turkey chili lately. 1lb ground turkey, 1 can kidney beans, 1 can diced tomatoes and a 1/2 pack of McCormics chili seasoning. It makes 3 meals for me. I put it over 1 cup of white rice in some tupperware and just heat it up in the micro at work. Damn good!

Boston
06-26-2012, 04:27 PM
I eat just about the same thing everyday (except Sundays), but I prepare my meals for the week. Here is what I do.

Brown rice (1 minute), oil oil, flax seed, garlic powder, 2 lbs of chicken, broc, onion, peppers, mushrooms and I stir fry it. Then I bake 8 fillets of Salmon (buy the frozen ones in a pack of 8 for 5.99) thaw them and put in oven for 8-10 minutes, seasoned with Mccormicks chicken seasoning and honey.

I get 8 ready size containers for the week and distribute the stir fry evenly, then place 1 Salmon filet on each and store in fridge. There is lunch all week. Then in a smaller dish i add my cucumbers, carrots and a sandwich bag of almonds.

Every morning I have 8 eggs, 1 whole 7 whites. For snack after breakfast but before lunch I bring 2 scoops of oatmeal mixed with 1 scoop of protein (vanilla) mixed together (AWESOME btw).

Then I have Lunch and almond for snack, Dinnah I have ground beef, chicken, veggies, salad and then a protein shake before bed. That's about it for me.....

Well, except Sundays I Eat what ever I want. Mainly a box of Mac and Cheese with Tuna or Pasta and Meatballs, or pasta with Alfredo, maybe a couple slices of Pizza, Burgers or what ever. I dont go crazy, but I certainly dont watch what I eat on Sundays. It is my day of sanity that I look forward to every week. Keeps the week worth it, lol. Too many carbs and I end up in a carb coma... lol

PJ1127
06-26-2012, 11:00 PM
10oz steak, 1cup broc, 1 cup brown rice

Frustratez
06-27-2012, 10:41 AM
Ramen Noodles with lemon pepper chicken breast. Just watch out for all the sodium ! :) but I always do this with tuna or chicken during bulking.

Orange24
06-28-2012, 09:43 PM
Love spaghetti and lean ground beef and homemade marinara. Can't beat it on a bulk. I drink tons of raw milk as well with all my pj's.

Arabian
06-28-2012, 10:00 PM
Love spaghetti and lean ground beef and homemade marinara. Can't beat it on a bulk. I drink tons of raw milk as well with all my pj's.

I love spaghetti as well. Lots of carbs and its cheap to fix..

Arabian
06-28-2012, 10:01 PM
10oz steak, 1cup broc, 1 cup brown rice

This is a classic meal that never gets old IMO>

Orange24
06-29-2012, 04:56 AM
Favorite steak?

Encino_Mang
07-02-2012, 01:50 AM
12oz chicken in a can, add can of flat seasoned Italian beans....3 time a day and nanners with Greek yogurt

Young Gotti
07-02-2012, 01:33 PM
i'm disgusting and mix it all together....right now it's

lean ground turkey
black beans
spinach
broccolli

i just throw it all together and go to town

Rayca
07-12-2012, 01:26 PM
I usually bring leftovers and warm up in microwave. It's mainly vegs. like broccoli, spinach, beets, brussel sprouts, beans (kidney, etc.) with a little rice or sweet potato. If not that, then a salad w/avocado, lettuce, cuke, raw zucchini, onion and some seeds thrown on top. Dressing is 1/2 squeezed orange, 1T flaxseed oil, a little liquid aminos and some vinegar. Break-y @ work is just some fruit mix w/1/2 orange squeezed over.

Rayca
07-12-2012, 01:29 PM
i'm disgusting and mix it all together....right now it's

lean ground turkey
black beans
spinach
broccolli

i just throw it all together and go to town

The absolute best! Just throw it all together, eat, repeat...

Judgeshred
07-14-2012, 02:29 AM
#1 Microwaveable brown rice. Chicken that I precook every week, some asparagus,cayenne pepper,evoo,lemon pepper and salt.

#2 90/10 ground beef cooked,strained, and rinsed of excess fat. mixed in a giant bowl with brown rice pasta and broccoli or peas. Season to taste. I call it healthy hamburger helper.

#3 10oz wood fired chicken breast on a bed of sauteed spinach,brown rice, and lentils.

Arabian
07-30-2012, 07:09 PM
#1 Microwaveable brown rice. Chicken that I precook every week, some asparagus,cayenne pepper,evoo,lemon pepper and salt.

#2 90/10 ground beef cooked,strained, and rinsed of excess fat. mixed in a giant bowl with brown rice pasta and broccoli or peas. Season to taste. I call it healthy hamburger helper.

#3 10oz wood fired chicken breast on a bed of sauteed spinach,brown rice, and lentils.

Nice, I am going to try this one. I always grill all my chicken, quail etc for the week on Sundays, so I will incorporate some of your ideas. thanks

newNimproved
07-31-2012, 10:19 AM
4 eggs
1 turkey kielbasa
2 oz skim mozzarella
1 red pepper
1 onion
5 tortillas

saute the onions and peppers first in butter, then throw in cut up kielbasa. once the kielbasa is browned throw in 4 scrambled eggs and let it all marinate as it cooks. once the eggs are completely cooked grate the cheese on top and let it melt into the mixture.

then scoop the scamble into the tortillas and flush it down with 12 oz ff milk

its like 70g of protein for breakfast if you are bulking/leaning out like me. this is eating healthy for me. 260lbs 14-15% bodyfat

Bruiser
07-31-2012, 02:12 PM
Should I be mean and tell the truth... Pop Tarts, corn dogs, PB cups and choc milk. :)

Bruiser
07-31-2012, 02:13 PM
But if you need clean, pretty boy shit... try a carton of egg whites and a can of sweet potatoes. Don't even need to heat anything up then. Just eat the potatoes outta the can and wash them down with the carton of egg whites.

newNimproved
07-31-2012, 02:39 PM
But if you need clean, pretty boy shit... try a carton of egg whites and a can of sweet potatoes. Don't even need to heat anything up then. Just eat the potatoes outta the can and wash them down with the carton of egg whites.

i eat tuna out the can and wash it down with ff milk brother........cuttin up for the cause

newNimproved
07-31-2012, 02:40 PM
Should I be mean and tell the truth... Pop Tarts, corn dogs, PB cups and choc milk. :)

lmao! u must be on a mean ass cycle brother

Oldschooliron
07-31-2012, 02:46 PM

Lmao! Mmmmm corn dogs!

I don't eat much meals at work. I eat most meals at home. I eat a chicken breast with a banana at work. To tide me over I'll eat a cliff mojo bar or a protein shake. I eat my other 3 meals at home so 4 solid meals a day then clean simple snacks.

Tikijoe
08-01-2012, 12:33 PM
I stick to sammiches at work.. Mostly subway or the like, no dressing, no chips, no cookies. Wash them down with water.