PDA

View Full Version : Benefit of Yoga

DelphaMorrison
03-24-2013, 06:47 PM
Hi,

can you please list main benefits of Yoga here?

Thanks

Nelson303
03-24-2013, 09:05 PM
Well every single time I goto yoga I pass gas. Or pick up a girl. But, for real. Yoga is great for all BB. It helps with holding positions and really gets you to breath. Not that shit ya learned in the pregnancy class. Real breathing. It will improve everything a lot. Flexibility is key as you get to be an older fart. It will really help. But do hot yoga so you loose like 3 lbs a class.

SisterSteel
03-24-2013, 11:56 PM
Yoga helps with flexibility and it also works the hell out of your core (abdominal region). Those static holds will work stabilizers you never knew you even had.

maxadam
04-08-2013, 07:44 AM
Yoga has movements which help to increase strength and flexibility. Controlling your breathing is everything about yoga. In yoga, breath is necessary for energy. yoga can help reduce stress and anxiety.They are best to improved balance, flexibility, range of motion and strength. It also help to reduce risk factors for chronic diseases

Nelson303
04-08-2013, 09:05 AM
I really was a dumb ass when it came to yoga. But started dating a Pilates instructor. Holly shit. Opened my eyes to yoga and Pilates. Can't believe I didn't do it earlier in my life. Thought it was only for the sissy boys. Now I'm right in there. But out here the rich tree hugging hippies invade yoga with their BO. I want to kill them. Smelly fucking hippies.

chrisotpherm
04-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Yoga helps with flexibility and it also works the hell out of your core (abdominal region). Those static holds will work stabilizers you never knew you even had.

Flexibility eh??? He he he. Lol.

Edward
07-22-2013, 03:48 AM
Hi DelphaMorrison,
Yoga is great to reduce body weight, increase body flexibility and to breath better. Yoga increase your strength, reduce cholesterol level, high blood pressure and pulse rate and prevent from depression, obesity, heart disease and some cancers.

Atwater
05-08-2014, 03:28 AM
Yoga is a a good workout for the physical fitness and mental relaxation. It plays an important role to improve the body strength, stamina, and fitness level. It is also most recommended workout to get rid of mental illnesses such as depression, stress, and anxiety.

mondtster
05-09-2014, 08:41 AM
I recently saw a News report where NFl linemen were using it to stay flexible for injury prevention. Especially the older ones who were trying to stay competitive.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Atwater
05-10-2014, 08:10 AM
Yoga is a a good workout for the physical fitness (http://au.vicdir.com/sn1514512-0-adam-prowse-fitness-trainer-maitland-boot-camp.htm) and mental relaxation. It plays an important role to improve the body strength, stamina, and fitness level. It is also most recommended workout to get rid of mental illnesses such as depression, stress, and anxiety.
Any comment?

Ironguruera
05-10-2014, 12:35 PM
I like women that do yoga. Very flexible.
Spammer!

xdude
06-19-2014, 02:46 PM
I like women that do yoga. Very flexible.
Spammer!

agreed ...

BigBones
09-18-2015, 08:43 AM
Bikram is where it is at. Hot sweaty women bent over in see through "yoga pants". I love Sundays.

Ironguruera
09-22-2015, 04:19 PM
urgent care medical clinic (http://www.firstresponseurgentcare.com)

Spammer fuck

BigBones
09-22-2015, 04:47 PM
Ban please

FitLifeStyleBox
07-16-2016, 10:14 PM
Increased flexibility, relaxation