PDA

View Full Version : Which is better?

Sinister613
03-27-2013, 04:31 PM
I have to miss a few days this week due to traveling. I'm going to gym tomorrow and I've yet to do back, chest, bis, or Tris this week.

Is it better to do one workout for chest and bis as I normally would or should I do a full upper body day with two lifts peer muscle group? This I'd the only week I will have to deal with this issue... I hope anyways.

SisterSteel
03-27-2013, 06:55 PM
I have to miss a few days this week due to traveling. I'm going to gym tomorrow and I've yet to do back, chest, bis, or Tris this week.

Is it better to do one workout for chest and bis as I normally would or should I do a full upper body day with two lifts peer muscle group? This I'd the only week I will have to deal with this issue... I hope anyways.

I'd make one day a pull day and one day a push day this week. That is if your going in 2x before the weeks end.

red crayon
03-27-2013, 11:19 PM
I agree with Sister Steel! Also If you dont know how many times you can work out or have gotten off track some how A full body work out like a beginer would do will help you hold on to what you have untill you can get evetything lined out again.

Sinister613
03-28-2013, 05:10 AM
Those are both good ideas thanks, I'll definitely do the push / pull days in the future if this ever happens again.

Unfortunately I just have today to workout then off for weekend so Im thinking i will probably do 3 exercises chest, 2 for bis, 1 tri, and 2 back exercises. Sort of a general upper body day with chest focus.

Luckily this doesn't usually happen and I have at least 4 days to get all my workouts in out of the week and usually even a couple days to do cardio as well. The next 5 weeks anyways I have no plans so I should be golden.

SisterSteel
03-28-2013, 09:18 AM
I'd put more than 2 movements in for back. I'd do 3 back, 2 chest, 2 tri, and 1 bi. You have to remember that back is the biggest group out of what you have to work. Also don't forget that 2/3 of your arm is your triceps so don't neglect them.