PDA

View Full Version : Discount Diet Plans

Fit Guru
04-17-2013, 08:59 AM
It the time of year when either competitors are getting ready for shows of just fitness enthusiast are wanting to trim down. So I'm cutting my 16 week and 6 month plans in half. You will get the same fast friendly service but for half the price. So if you've been teetering and wondering if you could afford it? Noes the time. For a limited time only and a limited number of clients . So get in while I have room!!
PM me or email me at. Fit.guru@ymail.com

SisterSteel
04-17-2013, 10:22 AM
There you go peeps.... don't pass up this opportunity.

babablacksheep
04-17-2013, 10:45 AM
Pm sent brother

Fit Guru
04-17-2013, 02:24 PM
Thanks bro. Yea I'm only prepping a handful of locals so I have more time.

AgentYes
04-17-2013, 02:49 PM
Ughn. Mr irresistible LOL. What about a delayed start date? Like June 1 or June 15?

kazman68
04-17-2013, 09:37 PM
Fit knows his shit...if you have never worked with a nutritionist, I highly recommend it, it took me from 3rd-4th placing in state levels shows to an overall win in a regional (5 states).

Fit Guru
04-18-2013, 12:29 AM
AY are you EVER gonna be ready??? You got my number. Lets get rolling!

AgentYes
04-18-2013, 04:28 AM
AY are you EVER gonna be ready??? You got my number. Lets get rolling!

Its like you KNOW ME!

Deavib2
04-21-2013, 12:47 PM
Fit knows his stuff...if you have never proved helpful with a nutritional expert, I suggest it, it took me from 3rd-4th putting in condition stages reveals to an overall win in a local............

Des Moines weight loss (http://elitebodybootcampdesmoines.com/des-moines-weight-loss/)

Orange24
04-21-2013, 02:51 PM
I wish I had the $$$ right now. Maybe in July. I really really want to try him out

AgentYes
04-21-2013, 10:09 PM
He's showing some real love foe MC with his pricing guys I would jump on this.

chrisotpherm
04-22-2013, 11:41 AM
Wow this is awesome. I would follow any of fits advice to the T. Wish I had the extra cash at the moment but wifey lost her job a few months back to down sizing and I'm the only source of income.

Fit Guru
04-22-2013, 01:36 PM
People here spend hundreds of dollars on gear but won't spend money on what's the most important thing in this sport, NUTRITION !!'It baffles me sometimes, $150 and they'd LOOK like they spent $1k on gear!!!

ltyson
04-22-2013, 02:59 PM
I just want to tell others ...... This will be the best money you have ever spent. Do not hesitate to jump on this deal.

It is no secret that diet is the biggest factor in transforming your physique, we all know this. But even I was shocked to see the progress I was able to make in just 3 months with FIT's guidance. To have someone with his knowledge and expertise at our disposal is awesome.

Ltyson

babablacksheep
04-22-2013, 05:04 PM
I'm all over this shit

Johny Bravo
05-05-2014, 02:39 AM
Well in my point of view the best diet plan is you should make at your own self and control all the junk foods and beverages you just take lite breakfast and then normal Lunch and after all that you should take lite dinner because you have to sleep after take dinner ..
I think this is the best diet plan which make you the slim and healthful ..
I am doing my food according to this diet plan ...
Now depends on you want will you to !!

Johny Bravo
05-05-2014, 03:52 AM
Well in my point of view the best diet plan is you should make at your own self and control all the junk foods and beverages you just take lite breakfast and then normal Lunch and after all that you should take lite dinner because you have to sleep after take dinner ..
I think this is the best diet plan which make you the slim and healthful ..
I am doing my food according to this diet plan ...
Now depends on you want will you to !!

Please share more information for GYM (http://storify.com/DustinMartorano/grayslake-bootcamp-personal-trainer-gym)