PDA

View Full Version : Charles Glass

red crayon
04-29-2013, 12:16 AM
I remember reading BodyBuilding Magazines and seeing photos of Charles Glass in them, like so many other IFBB Pros he had started training other BodyBuilders close to the end of his competitive career. If you do a search on the internet you will find some videos that he has done and in my opinion he has crammed so much information into these videos that you need to listen to every word or you will miss something. Often its something that you may not be able to get anywhere else. He is one of the people I have gotten a lot of the information I use in my work outs from. Here is a link to a video on arm training. In this Video he tell a few ways to keep your elbows and shoulders from getting the pains that everyone seems to have.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/glasscut5.htm

You never know where good information is going to come from, look around and keep your eyes open and think you might learn something!

kazman68
04-29-2013, 08:19 PM
I remember reading BodyBuilding Magazines and seeing photos of Charles Glass in them, like so many other IFBB Pros he had started training other BodyBuilders close to the end of his competitive career. If you do a search on the internet you will find some videos that he has done and in my opinion he has crammed so much information into these videos that you need to listen to every word or you will miss something. Often its something that you may not be able to get anywhere else. He is one of the people I have gotten a lot of the information I use in my work outs from. Here is a link to a video on arm training. In this Video he tell a few ways to keep your elbows and shoulders from getting the pains that everyone seems to have.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/glasscut5.htm

You never know where good information is going to come from, look around and keep your eyes open and think you might learn something!

Definitely one of the better trainers out there.

Gman13
04-29-2013, 10:48 PM
Charles is the man. I to incorporate some of his tips in my workout. Much respect to the Glass Man