PDA

View Full Version : Appetite GONE!!!!

Orange24
05-17-2013, 11:06 PM
So I've been lifting now for 3 years seriously. Prob 8 years on and off due to injuries. The last 18 months I've put on about 55lbs of muscle. I train hard and eat like a horse, I credit my diet to all my lifting success thus far. Suddenly this last month every time I eat I feel like I'm going to throw up. I wake up with zero appetite and feel like shit after breakfast...almost like I'm going to pass out.

I need some suggestions. I'm looking into ghrp-6 but was curious of other options. 420 isn't something I want to do for appetite either, not wanting to be high all the time. Part of me is wondering wtf is wrong with me but this is really pissing me off. Barely getting 2800 calories/ day. I used to be able to crush WAY more. Help me please lol

MuscleAddiction
05-17-2013, 11:19 PM
Are you on cycle? I get that way too, and for a while I just eat when I am hungry...not try and force a meal every 3 hours, you need to give yourself a break buddy, eat what you crave and then slowly bring it back up to speed. Are you doing anything different than before? Intensity of workouts??

Orange24
05-17-2013, 11:25 PM
Not on cycle at this point. Workouts are the same...still very intense and I started a little more interval cardio to see if it'd help. Didn't.

Ironguruera
05-18-2013, 01:00 AM
Wait why would u not want to be high all the time? Lol

I struggle with appetite. Never been a big eater.

I use protein shakes when I'm very hungry I find I can then eat a meal again not Long after. If I've gone too long between meals I get hypoglycemic.

Maybe look into digestive enzymes with your meals to help settle your stomach.

overburdened
05-18-2013, 01:54 AM
So I've been lifting now for 3 years seriously. Prob 8 years on and off due to injuries. The last 18 months I've put on about 55lbs of muscle. I train hard and eat like a horse, I credit my diet to all my lifting success thus far. Suddenly this last month every time I eat I feel like I'm going to throw up. I wake up with zero appetite and feel like shit after breakfast...almost like I'm going to pass out.

I need some suggestions. I'm looking into ghrp-6 but was curious of other options. 420 isn't something I want to do for appetite either, not wanting to be high all the time. Part of me is wondering wtf is wrong with me but this is really pissing me off. Barely getting 2800 calories/ day. I used to be able to crush WAY more. Help me please lol
What pre workout supp do you use?
How long are you in the gym each day?
Throw those two answers up there and I could more than likely tell you the reason, and let you know how you can determine that my answer is correct

Orange24
05-18-2013, 08:32 AM
I don't use a pre workout and my routine usually is 45-60 mins.

kazman68
05-18-2013, 10:23 PM
Anxiety did the same thing to me, couldn't hold anything down and 0 appetite. Anything like this going on you think? High doses can make you anxious + any life issues that may be bothering you.

Orange24
05-18-2013, 10:33 PM
Makes sense but no. Always pretty happy around the clock

Ironguruera
05-19-2013, 12:13 AM
Makes sense but no. Always pretty happy around the clock

Show off

Ironguruera
05-19-2013, 12:14 AM
Might just be a bit until your body stabilizes after your last blast.

ineedtogrow
05-19-2013, 03:09 AM
I know if I don't eat enough whole grains and oats (oat meal) I loose my appetite. The Phillips probiotics help me also quite a bit.

Orange24
05-20-2013, 06:20 PM
Took it really easy last few days with diet. Eating only when hungry. Appetite coming back strong.

SisterSteel
05-21-2013, 10:34 AM
Took it really easy last few days with diet. Eating only when hungry. Appetite coming back strong.

You're body may have just needed a small break. It happens sometimes.

Layddually2
05-22-2013, 08:19 AM
I take digestive enzymes it helps. When I would go from blast to cruise I would loose all appetite. And for what ever reason would crave the shit out of peach rings. LOL