PDA

View Full Version : New All Time WR 242lbs Class...

SisterSteel
05-24-2013, 11:01 PM
Dan Green just set the All Time WR for the 242lbs Class with a 2,160lbs Total. Gotta say it.... I don't think there's a better 242 or 220 lifter out there. This guy just seems to be unstoppable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W35GtZdgffM&feature=player_embedded

Vicious 13
05-24-2013, 11:03 PM
Wow nice post sis

SisterSteel
05-25-2013, 12:11 AM
For those that don't know Dan Green also has the All Time WR Total in the 220lbs Class.

babablacksheep
05-25-2013, 12:28 AM
Fuckin incredible

Encino_Mang
05-25-2013, 03:54 AM
Dude is ripped too!

Manny1983
05-25-2013, 10:40 PM
Dude is ripped too!

Fucking jacked

SisterSteel
05-26-2013, 12:11 AM
Here's his WR Total at 220lbs.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDz_uaKGzMQ

MuscleAddiction
05-26-2013, 01:23 AM
Monster!!!

kazman68
05-26-2013, 09:43 PM
Dan Green just set the All Time WR for the 242lbs Class with a 2,160lbs Total. Gotta say it.... I don't think there's a better 242 or 220 lifter out there. This guy just seems to be unstoppable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W35GtZdgffM&feature=player_embedded

Awesome! and he's built good as well...looks we have another Ed Coan, this guy is going to go down in PL history.

and it's raw, the only respect I give guys now are those who do it that way, with 'bench jackets", that almost literally double your bench. It's laughable.

SisterSteel
05-26-2013, 10:08 PM
Awesome! and he's built good as well...looks we have another Ed Coan, this guy is going to go down in PL history.

and it's raw, the only respect I give guys now are those who do it that way, with 'bench jackets", that almost literally double your bench. It's laughable.

I wouldn't go as far to calling Dan Green the next Ed Coan. Remember Coan won IPF Worlds in 4 different weight classes (185, 198, 220, and 242lbs).

From what I know and have been told Dan Green's weight sits around 250lbs. He could make a push for the 275lbs class but than he'd be going after Stan Efferding's WR of 2320lbs (or something like that). I don't think he could drop down to the 198lbs class. I would like to see Dan Green go after the 275lbs record. If he did that he would certainly cement his place in history b/c few have been able to accomplish such a feat.

kazman68
05-26-2013, 10:14 PM
I wouldn't go as far to calling Dan Green the next Ed Coan. Remember Coan won IPF Worlds in 4 different weight classes (185, 198, 220, and 242lbs).

From what I know and have been told Dan Green's weight sits around 250lbs. He could make a push for the 275lbs class but than he'd be going after Stan Efferding's WR of 2320lbs (or something like that). I don't think he could drop down to the 198lbs class. I would like to see Dan Green go after the 275lbs record. If he did that he would certainly cement his place in history b/c few have been able to accomplish such a feat.

Ok, I jumped the gun your right...I have had a few drinks and may have exaggerated, but anyone moving that kind of weight raw deserves mad respect. I guess I should have said we MAY have a lifter that may approach Coan's caliber. No insult intended Mr.Coan. I did have the privilege of meeting him years ago.

SisterSteel
05-26-2013, 11:36 PM
Ok, I jumped the gun your right...I have had a few drinks and may have exaggerated, but anyone moving that kind of weight raw deserves mad respect. I guess I should have said we MAY have a lifter that may approach Coan's caliber. No insult intended Mr.Coan. I did have the privilege of meeting him years ago.

No worries. And don't get me wrong either, Dan Green has cemented his place in PLing history with 2 WR's in 2 weight classes at the same time.

I'm a bit jealous that you've met Ed Coan. He is definitely someone I'd like to sit down and have a coffee with so I could pick hi brain.

kazman68
05-27-2013, 10:06 PM
No worries. And don't get me wrong either, Dan Green has cemented his place in PLing history with 2 WR's in 2 weight classes at the same time.

I'm a bit jealous that you've met Ed Coan. He is definitely someone I'd like to sit down and have a coffee with so I could pick hi brain.

Didn't really get to talk to him, I saw him at the Arnold when I was working with Roger and Sandy at there display booth. Quick hand shake and the usual your an inspiration etc...

OldGoat
06-05-2013, 12:45 PM
I met both of them this past Arnold. I was in the Cage with them. Sucks Dan was injured and couldnt lift. He is a very humble guy as well. Ed was cool to meet and very nice. He has a huge following and for him to stop and chat for just a minute is bad ass in itself. Dan is already in the books like you said SS, and has a long future ahead of him!