PDA

View Full Version : Cardio Favorites

Orange24
07-01-2013, 12:06 AM
I've been switching it up lately. Running, rowing, Frisbee, biking, also hill sprints. I feel like I'm a little chubby right now at about 13%bf. Prob vacation eating lol. What are your favorite variations of cardio/days per week/duration?

Ironguruera
07-01-2013, 01:49 AM
Cardio?? What is this ? Lol
I tried it a few times....wasn't impressed lol!

Sexercise is my cardio!

Ok ok if I do any I like heavybag work, bicycling, swimming.

iwrkout
07-01-2013, 08:21 AM
I've been switching it up lately. Running, rowing, Frisbee, biking, also hill sprints. I feel like I'm a little chubby right now at about 13%bf. Prob vacation eating lol. What are your favorite variations of cardio/days per week/duration?

In the gym I stick with sprints and stair climber.

BigBones
07-01-2013, 04:58 PM
Intervals and incline treadmill. Hard and the other iPad video watching lazy (but just as good cal burn wise). :)

MuscleAddiction
07-01-2013, 07:14 PM
Intervals and incline treadmill. Hard and the other iPad video watching lazy (but just as good cal burn wise). :)

^^^ this, or doing tire flips and other outdoor exercises like skipping rope, hill climbers, sledgehammers, and anything else I can do to get the heart pounding!!!

Edward
07-22-2013, 03:52 AM
Hi Orange,
You can also consider rope jumping, sprinting, rowing, mountain climbing, burpees, jumping squats, sand bag drags/ carries, tire flip/drag, box jumping, running stairs, hill running and line hoping in cardio exercises.

SisterSteel
07-22-2013, 10:50 AM
My favorite forms of cardio are stadiums and BJJ. I'll throw some weightlifting conditioning work in from time to time as well.

Acton
08-01-2013, 02:41 AM
Hey friends,I am agree with your reviews about the cardio work because it is the best solution for keep fitness of the body.Many people do this type of exercise every morning so they have not problem for health.I will also suggest you cardio exercise like cycling, running, rope skipping, swimming jumping etc..

Katelly
08-01-2013, 07:50 PM
30 min jumping rope in the morning and 30 min 12 hrs later will keep your metabolism burning all day and night. IMO jumping rope is the easiest yet most productive cardio for me!!

drkmn1
08-02-2013, 06:34 PM
Running on the cross country team in school was the best. Nothing like trying to keep up with our foreign-exchange Kenyan runners to burn away unwanted fat. :eek: My metabolism seems to have slowed to a crawl nowdays... Now I'm happy to get on the elliptical every other day.. usually 20- 30 mins...

smoovy
08-02-2013, 08:43 PM
Anyone do morning cardio? Eat first or go empty stomach?

Orange24
08-02-2013, 08:44 PM
I find no difference when doing it in the AM. same benefits whether then or afternoon

Fishman44
09-23-2013, 12:49 PM
I prefer am cardio on empty stomach with some bcaa or something like prowler or some other form of hiit after workout

zacktodevski
10-13-2013, 01:10 AM
I do Swimming, Outdoor cycling and do basic exercise with Kettlebell!

bbqlol
10-18-2013, 09:53 PM
HITT and sprints, love the intense cardio. Moderate pace not so much

-SD-
10-19-2013, 04:54 PM
Lol @ 13% being chubby
I run indoor track and its nice

Atwater
05-09-2014, 03:25 AM
Cardio is my routine workout. It's best for me to maintain a good health and fitness level.
Some of my favorite cardio that I do in my routine workout are jogging, running, swimming, and rope jumping.

Atwater
05-10-2014, 08:11 AM
Cardio is my routine workout. It's best for me to maintain a good health and fitness level.
Some of my favorite cardio that I do in my routine workout are jogging, running, swimming, and rope jumping (http://au.vicdir.com/sn1514512-0-adam-prowse-fitness-trainer-maitland-boot-camp.htm).
Any cardio help?

Ironguruera
05-10-2014, 11:34 AM
I like sexercise 😜

Saw a shirt I really liked the other day at the gym. It read "cardio is bullshit!"

xdude
06-09-2014, 11:09 PM
I do morning aerobics.. right now it is interval training with the elliptical.. I would like to do something else but the elliptical does allow the powering through with the interval..
I have been getting u[ and to the gym at 6:30-7 ..so it is past my bed time right now

Encino_Mang
06-09-2014, 11:37 PM
Fucking hate cardio, that said it the only way my old fat ass can cut fat.

Ironguruera
06-10-2014, 12:23 AM
Fucking hate cardio, that said it the only way my old fat ass can cut fat.

Gh? Tren? Meth? Surely it's not the only way lol.

xdude
06-10-2014, 07:48 AM
my favourite story for hardcore drugs use to lose fat was a clinic in South America...
they would induce a coma , inject dnp, and IV to keep you hydrated while a team of medical people
monitored you..and occasionally dump ice on you to bring the temp down.. while your body was put through mud baths, skin peels , EMS to prevent muscle waste ..etc and make you look good
. 2 weeks 25-30 lbs fat gone .

of course this fat farm was for the ultra rich only
and ultra lazy

"it is not how you feel.....it is how you look....and you look marvellous "

granted 25 lbs lighter , While you probably felt like crap for the first day coming out of the coma . The next day you probably having trouble walking because you would need time to adjust your walk .. that is not a gentle weight loss..

xdude

Lunchbox
06-10-2014, 11:25 AM
my favourite story for hardcore drugs use to lose fat was a clinic in South America...
they would induce a coma , inject dnp, and IV to keep you hydrated while a team of medical people
monitored you..and occasionally dump ice on you to bring the temp down.. while your body was put through mud baths, skin peels , EMS to prevent muscle waste ..etc and make you look good

and ultra lazy

granted 25 lbs lighter , While you probably felt like crap for the first day coming out of the coma . The next day you probably having trouble walking because you would need time to adjust your walk .. that is not a gentle weight loss..

xdude

WTF!!

Mind blown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mondtster
06-11-2014, 10:51 PM
I have been doing deadmills the last couple days. Doing them in intervals. Walk at moderate pace then pause it and push it with my feet as fast as possible. When im too tired I resume the walking pace. I do this back in forth for a little while.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Raptor
06-13-2014, 10:14 AM
Im a big fan of HIIT on an aerodyne. We used to utilize this to "blow out our lungs" at our fight camp after training sessions. Hill sprints are excellent to but trying not to tumble back down the hill on week legs can be treacherous;)

bonis90
06-13-2014, 05:13 PM

and ultra lazy

xdude

reallly ...can you image that 25 lbs in 2 weeks .. and you sleep through it .. that has got to be a trip..wake up and walking must be difficult ... probably tripping ..

would be great for a jump shot huh..

BigBones
07-24-2014, 11:40 PM
Prowler... Push it, drag it then sprint... Walk back and do it all over again. Nice HITT cardio routine. I will say though, this is not for the weak hearted.

----------------------
Show me what beast mode is... Please. Lol!
--------------------------------------
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironguruera
07-25-2014, 01:09 AM
Do what now??? Lol
I've seen this torture device at the gym. Looks brutal!

Lujannoe
07-25-2014, 05:32 PM
Jump rope, I try to get a 100-120 in 30 sec, then take a 30 sec break. Repeat 8-10 times

Young Gotti
09-09-2014, 03:08 PM
eliptical set at a ^ shape course....hiit stlye, regular speed for 40 seconds and 20 second sprints

jas101
09-09-2014, 03:36 PM
In my younger days I used to be a swimmer. 2 or 3 months ago I got the bright idea to swim laps before work. After about 15 minutes I almost drown. I gave up on that idea. Might try again when I'm off the tren. Lol.

MuscleAddiction
09-09-2014, 04:21 PM
In my younger days I used to be a swimmer. 2 or 3 months ago I got the bright idea to swim laps before work. After about 15 minutes I almost drown. I gave up on that idea. Might try again when I'm off the tren. Lol.

Too much mass on me...I sink!!! I can lay perfectly flat on the bottom of the swimming pool, guess I am screwed in a Tsunami!!!

MuscleAddiction
09-09-2014, 04:24 PM
Best form of cardio I enjoy most...sex!!! Nothing gets the heart and other things pounding better!!! Just make sure you control it for 30+ minutes or so...your girl or wife will not complain I guarantee it!!!