PDA

View Full Version : Warm up exercise..

jamesbravo
08-06-2013, 05:51 AM
Hey guys here I want to know that which is the best and a good warm up exercise before Gym and training..?
Running..? Any other exercise is best for warm up purpose.. Share your experience..
And let me know some weight loss exercises..

Industrial scale (http://www.elitescale.com/ntep-certified/?sl=EN) Read more this detail to get more information..

red crayon
08-12-2013, 09:08 AM
Circuit training is good for weight loss in the begining. I personally try and keep my cardio ( weight loss exercises) seperated from my regular weight lifting. If your a beginner or coming back off of a injury running the pyramid system is a good way to start. I also wear two sets of clothes to speed the warm up process up. In the summer, as an example, I wear two T-shirts and jogging pants with shorts. I will remove the extra set of clothes when I start to sweat. I hope this is what you needed.

SisterSteel
08-12-2013, 05:29 PM
I'm a advocate for a dynamic warm up before training. Dyanmic warm up, some foam rolling, and light band work.

OldGoat
08-13-2013, 03:13 PM
Lots of foam rolling, rotator cuff exercises, MobilityWOD work, band stretching!

Ironguruera
08-13-2013, 08:08 PM
I just do a light warm up set or 2 of high reps

SisterSteel
08-13-2013, 11:55 PM
I just do a light warm up set or 2 of high reps

I think if you did a little more you'd be surprised how much it'll help.

smoovy
08-14-2013, 01:56 AM

Sister, how long does your warm up normally take? You do any mobility WOD stuff? I been trying that out lately, my flexibility SUCKS, it's def helped me a ton with deads, still working on getting more flexible for squats tho.

Ironguruera
08-14-2013, 01:57 AM

How so? I'm all ears. You get more out of the exercises?

I've heard stretching can increase injury for lifting in some cases...any truth to this?

I do foam rolling, and stretching but on other days then lifting days. Is that what u mean....just doing them in general

OldGoat
08-14-2013, 09:26 AM
I just do a light warm up set or 2 of high repsJust need to spend more time stretching and getting your joints warm. MobilityWOD stuff has been helping me greatly. Joint distractions and compression on the joints! Instant relief of painful joints and allows your joint capsules open up and give you better ROM!

I think if you did a little more you'd be surprised how much it'll help.Has helped me greatly! Wish we knew about this 20 years ago!

Sister, how long does your warm up normally take? You do any mobility WOD stuff? I been trying that out lately, my flexibility SUCKS, it's def helped me a ton with deads, still working on getting more flexible for squats tho.I add in 15-20 minutes of MobilityWOD and stretching along with some liquid heat! Really has been helping me out. Like I said above, opens the joints up and helps flexibility!