PDA

View Full Version : The new lean trend in PL!

OldGoat
08-07-2013, 11:32 AM
So as noted by some of the top PL'rs of today, the trend is being leaner, and lifting big! So how the hell are these guys doing it? Peptides, HGH? What gives folks!

Then, on top of that, how are so many athletes going from meet to meet and staying strong? Are they on unusually long cycles?

I am really interested in staying in the PL game, but I want to lean up some. It aint gonna happen this go around, but planning for the future cant start soon enough!

SisterSteel
08-07-2013, 05:34 PM
Well, I believe a lot of the top echelon lifters like Green, Byrd, etc are all genetically gifted. Add AAS use and VOILA, you have a PLer who looks like a BBer. Many PLers I know aren't capable of staying that lean while maintaining their strength and staying healthy. Now I'm not advocating someone to be fat to be able to PL. You can be farily lean while training for strength and stay healthy. You'll have to tread that fine line.

I will say this. Top PLers I know stay on year long and they do run GH. I haven't had the pleasure of running GH but I have peptides and it makes a big difference for me in helping me stay lean while pushing bigger numbers.

Orange24
08-07-2013, 05:54 PM
Well, I believe a lot of the top echelon lifters like Green, Byrd, etc are all genetically gifted. Add AAS use and VOILA, you have a PLer who looks like a BBer. Many PLers I know aren't capable of staying that lean while maintaining their strength and staying healthy. Now I'm not advocating someone to be fat to be able to PL. You can be farily lean while training for strength and stay healthy. You'll have to tread that fine line.

I will say this. Top PLers I know stay on year long and they do run GH. I haven't had the pleasure of running GH but I have peptides and it makes a big difference for me in helping me stay lean while pushing bigger numbers.

Sis let's see some current pics!!!

OldGoat
08-07-2013, 10:02 PM
Thanks Sis. I may have to PM you to get your take on Pep. I have been doing some research and am interested. But may wait a little while longer maybe off season time to test things out?

SisterSteel
08-07-2013, 10:31 PM
Sis let's see some current pics!!!

I'll take some this weekend and post them. ;)

MaxSeg
08-10-2013, 09:56 PM
Its the weekend SS. lol

As far as peps, ive taken CJC-1295 w/o DAC and GHRP 2. It SEEMED to help with recovery and sleep. I only ran for 2 months which was no where long enough to feel any true benefits.

Orange24
08-10-2013, 10:36 PM
I'll take some this weekend and post them. ;)

Haha love it!!!

SisterSteel
08-10-2013, 10:39 PM
Its the weekend SS. lol

As far as peps, ive taken CJC-1295 w/o DAC and GHRP 2. It SEEMED to help with recovery and sleep. I only ran for 2 months which was no where long enough to feel any true benefits.

I've had some car issues but I'll post something for everyone. ;)

I a big fan of that combo. I ran it for 6-8months and I noticed a difference.

MaxSeg
08-11-2013, 12:12 AM
I've had some car issues but I'll post something for everyone. ;)

I a big fan of that combo. I ran it for 6-8months and I noticed a difference.

May have to stock back up.

Ironguruera
08-11-2013, 12:40 PM
Its the weekend SS. lol

I ran this stack for 6 months. I stopped cause I was having heart palpatations. Not sure if it was the source or the obscene amount of gh surging through my body. I was using up to 250mcg of ghrp-2 three times a day with cjc x100 threw times a day. Heart palps are common side of high hgh dose. I did back the dose down to 100x3 of both but the issue persisted.
Still freaked me out a tad. I was also over the 3 daily pins after 6 months worth of use lol. Was ready for a break. Maybe I'll try it again and use ergo this time.....