 1/4 cup of oat flour
 1/4 cup of liquid egg whites
 1/4 cup of vanilla whey
 2 tbsp of almond milk

Filling
 1/2 cup of low-fat ricotta
 1/4 cup of vanilla Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion

Directions
1. First, make your pancake mix by blending all the cannoli ingredients together. Fry up four little round pancakes in a hot non-stick pan coated with low-calorie spray or coconut oil. Bear in mind that you can make three bigger pancakes or even five smaller ones — depending on how big you like your cannoli. To make sure you don’t overcook the pancakes, flip and remove them from the pan as soon as they’re cooked, but before they brown.
2. Wrap each pancake around a cannoli mold or raw cannelloni.
3. Spray your non-stick pan with more low-calorie spray or coconut oil. Once it’s hot, hot, hot, manually press your shaped pancake on it to fry each side. As you fry the pancake, you should notice it start to retain its tubular shape. Do this with all the pancakes.
4. Once your pancakes are all cannoli-shaped, make your frosting by mixing the ricotta with the protein powder. You can do this in a bowl with a spoon.
5. Make your own piping bag! Stick the filling mixture in a small ziplock bag and cut off the corner of the bag to transform it into a pastry chef’s proper-presentation must.
6. Stuff your cannoli.
7. Garnish with melted chocolate, ground pistachios, or whatever you fancy.
8. Munch!
Nutrition Facts
Recipe yields 4 servings

Calories 134

Total Fat 2 g

Total Carb 10 g

Protein 20 g
by Anna Sward

ineedtogrow
09-25-2013, 01:43 AM
You are so east coast! My wife is from NY. This sounds pretty good

baby1
09-25-2013, 06:30 AM
You are so east coast! My wife is from NY. This sounds pretty good

I am not on the east coast,lol

ineedtogrow
09-25-2013, 09:55 AM
I'm in the middle of the country and before I met my wife I didn't know what a damn cannoli even was. The things are pretty big on the east coast as I'm sure you know that's why I assumed you were from out east somewhere. Good recipe though

baby1
09-25-2013, 01:31 PM
I'm in the middle of the country and before I met my wife I didn't know what a damn cannoli even was. The things are pretty big on the east coast as I'm sure you know that's why I assumed you were from out east somewhere. Good recipe though

lol, where I grew up I didnt know what a bagel or bialey was till I moved into the suburbs.

ineedtogrow
09-26-2013, 12:18 AM
Bagels rock! Onion bagels with vegi cream cheese! One of my favorite snacks

bbqlol
10-18-2013, 09:54 PM
Wow solid macros and sounds good, I should not have come here hungry hah

baby1
06-22-2014, 11:27 PM
I have a sweet tooth,lol