PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe this interview, at all?

SlevinsBrother
10-18-2013, 01:51 PM
http://www.cutandjacked.com/Interview/with-Dana-Linn-Bailey

She isn't tight on her meals and doesn't count anything, and looks like that... What the hell?

Ironguruera
10-18-2013, 03:01 PM
http://www.cutandjacked.com/Interview/with-Dana-Linn-Bailey

She isn't tight on her meals and doesn't count anything, and looks like that... What the hell?

I believe it. Look at my log. No cardio ever. I don't count shit. I do keep my diet pretty clean overall. Last few nights my wife didn't make a dinner and I ate some whole grain pizza she made with beer. I believe in percentages. I eat good more often then not. I train hard as hell more often then not.

With good genes, good training , good juice and a good diet it's possible I doubt she is eating fast food and shit

SlevinsBrother
10-18-2013, 03:29 PM
I believe it. Look at my log. No cardio ever. I don't count shit. I do keep my diet pretty clean overall. Last few nights my wife didn't make a dinner and I ate some whole grain pizza she made with beer. I believe in percentages. I eat good more often then not. I train hard as hell more often then not.

With good genes, good training , good juice and a good diet it's possible I doubt she is eating fast food and shit

Yeah, but do you look like Dana Linn Bailey bodyfat wise?

baby1
10-18-2013, 03:30 PM

The thing is, it is different for a woman than it is for a man because of the hormonal make up of each. A guy whoose nutrition isnt on target can react quite differentlt than a woman whose isnt. It goes back to "you can't believe everything you see/read on the internet. This is what she says in her interview but how do we know if is all truth. She may be a woman has a bit more natural testosterone thansk most women do. I havent had a chance to raed/listen to all of this but I can tell you that age plays a BIG factor for women as far as what they eat and how they look.

SlevinsBrother
10-18-2013, 03:38 PM
Think she's just full of it diet wise. I know she's on gear and trains like a beast, but i'm confident she keeps track of macros to some extent.

And Iron, I couldn't find your log.

SisterSteel
10-18-2013, 03:55 PM
I don't believe what she said one bit. It is different for women when it comes to diet and it's MUCH more difficult for us women to come in very lean in certain areas like the legs and glutes.

Remember that what's printed in those maginzines and articles are typically bullshit... plain and simple.

Ironguruera
10-18-2013, 04:31 PM
Think she's just full of it diet wise. I know she's on gear and trains like a beast, but i'm confident she keeps track of macros to some extent.

And Iron, I couldn't find your log.

Click in my name then hit topics.

Ironguruera
10-18-2013, 04:51 PM
Yeah, but do you look like Dana Linn Bailey bodyfat wise?

She's leaner but I train 2 days a week for 1 hr each session. No cardio.

I'm Sure she isn't exactly natural and again according the article anyways she trains almost daily.

I'd be leaner if I hit it 5-6 days a week. I just don't have the want to or the time.

Here is my pseudo girlfriend.
She just had surgery about 4 months ago and just past 2 months hitting it hard again. 25mg var Ed that's it. No cardio, no bean counting of Marco's.
she isn't as lean as her...but for no cardio and a few months back after 3 months no training....she's looking good!

She didn't say she eats KFC for dinner guys. She said she eats clean....
I'm sure come show time she cleans things up and pays more attention to serving sizes etc.

bbqlol
10-18-2013, 10:01 PM
Posted 17 February 2011

Old article, she def counts her macros now with her new coach. It's her drug regiment + genetic response more than anything.

Ironguruera
10-18-2013, 11:58 PM
Posted 17 February 2011

Old article, she def counts her macros now with her new coach. It's her drug regiment + genetic response more than anything.

Agreed....it's hilarious if u read the comments in the article some
Idiot girl is like "she is natural". Yes her jaw line is very natural.....clueless!

Genetics and gear play a huge rule without question.

guage
10-19-2013, 09:42 AM
I would like to believe anything is possible but not probable.

SlevinsBrother
10-21-2013, 05:01 PM
I would like to see her drug regime. Add 15-25lbs to her upper body of lean mass, and I'd be happy to have her physique.

Ironguruera
10-21-2013, 06:58 PM
I would like to see her drug regime. Add 15-25lbs to her upper body of lean mass, and I'd be happy to have her physique.

Well she has no tits or ass so she's close to man lmao. 15-25 lbs it is lol.

SlevinsBrother
10-21-2013, 08:52 PM
Sorry, I'm pissy about my abdominal fat. Everything on my body is where I want it except my damn stomach/torso. I can't get rid of that shit without hurting the rest of my physique.

And dnp disappearing before the holidays didn't improve my chances either...

Ironguruera
10-21-2013, 09:30 PM
Sorry, I'm pissy about my abdominal fat. Everything on my body is where I want it except my damn stomach/torso. I can't get rid of that shit without hurting the rest of my physique.

And dnp disappearing before the holidays didn't improve my chances either...

Ever tried gh? Spot fat reduction! It can just be pricey and not always legit.

Or also look into gh peptide frag 176-191. Just gotta dose 3-4 times a day for it too work and it doesn't spot reduce like exogenous hgh more systematically.

kazman68
10-21-2013, 11:40 PM
There was a freak of a woman who trained at my gym many years ago. Ripped,muscular,but ugly as hell (hate talking bad about people but damn) could tell she was juiced to the gills....don't know what her diet looked like any other time, but her post work out meal was always burger king, whoppers w/cheese,fries,onion rings etc..I also saw her eating church;s fried chicken a couple times (both places were close to the gym)...she was TOO jacked imho, nice lady but not very bright, I think she did what ever her 'trainer' told her too...test/tren/gh probably clen and t3 as well. Her bf was definitely around 5-6% crazy never seen anything like that...

MuscleAddiction
10-22-2013, 06:17 PM
Work ethic plays a role too. Dana is not of the norm. My wife likes the fact that she has a great physique without the need for fake breasts...I have to agree as some of the boob jobs of these figure competitors are pretty bad when they get that lean.

Ironguruera
10-22-2013, 08:11 PM
Work ethic plays a role too. Dana is not of the norm. My wife likes the fact that she has a great physique without the need for fake breasts...I have to agree as some of the boob jobs of these figure competitors are pretty bad when they get that lean.

Ok yes some of their boob jobs look shirty when show ready.....but no thanks
On the mosquito bites. She has a mans chest and no ass. No thanks.

I've played with plenty of perky gorgeous small tits....not saying they gotta be monsters lol.

My pseudo gf has an amazing ass and curves. I'd post a pic but she would shoot me lol ;)

SlevinsBrother
10-22-2013, 10:44 PM
Ever tried gh? Spot fat reduction! It can just be pricey and not always legit.

Or also look into gh peptide frag 176-191. Just gotta dose 3-4 times a day for it too work and it doesn't spot reduce like exogenous hgh more systematically.

Is this true!!?!!?

MuscleAddiction
10-22-2013, 11:10 PM
Ok yes some of their boob jobs look shirty when show ready.....but no thanks
On the mosquito bites. She has a mans chest and no ass. No thanks.

I've played with plenty of perky gorgeous small tits....not saying they gotta be monsters lol.

My pseudo gf has an amazing ass and curves. I'd post a pic but she would shoot me lol ;)

Of course she does!!!

neoclassical
10-23-2013, 11:07 AM
I don't believe what she said one bit. It is different for women when it comes to diet and it's MUCH more difficult for us women to come in very lean in certain areas like the legs and glutes.

Remember that what's printed in those maginzines and articles are typically bullshit... plain and simple.

^^
Yes!! I think DLB is full of....shit....I mean lots of t3/clen/gh and whatever gear she likes to run. The more legit product in there, the more shit someone can eat and look good. It's not healthy at all though imo.