PDA

View Full Version : IsoBag Arrived!

Mattingly
12-23-2013, 12:02 AM
My new IsoBag arrived! Can't wait to try it out at work tomorrow. Got a bunch of extra containers to make it easier during the week. Great looking meal storage system. Have been bringing multiple small coolers with crappy ice packs til now.

MuscleAddiction
12-23-2013, 01:50 AM
My new IsoBag arrived! Can't wait to try it out at work tomorrow. Got a bunch of extra containers to make it easier during the week. Great looking meal storage system. Have been bringing multiple small coolers with crappy ice packs til now.

I love mine bro...had it for 6 months and is the best lunch cooler by far!!!

Ironguruera
12-23-2013, 02:00 AM
I love mine bro...had it for 6 months and is the best lunch cooler by far!!!

I don't know where u guys find the time
To prep all your meals like that. I hate leftovers 1st off so I won't even eat the shit in 2 days lol.
I admire you guys that are disciplined and wired like that. I am not.

MuscleAddiction
12-23-2013, 12:39 PM
It is just what I do...such a habit now that it is in my daily/weekly routines.

zedhed
12-23-2013, 01:26 PM
Dude leftovers are usually better then the meal they came from.

Ironguruera
12-23-2013, 02:10 PM

Fuck that noise! Not with meat. Pasta sauce, chili ok sure anything else....no thanks. I mean I get hungry enough ill eat the ass off a horse but I'm just eating to eat!

Lujannoe
12-23-2013, 02:11 PM

Oh no they are not lol. The only left overs I can eat is pizza and holiday foods turkey, ham etc. But normally Gotta have fresh here.

Mattingly
12-23-2013, 07:23 PM
My wife preps all my meals. I just grab it in the morning and go. Supplements and protein powder are also in there for the day. She knows my routine to a T. Huge huge help!!

Ironguruera
12-23-2013, 08:20 PM
My wife preps all my meals. I just grab it in the morning and go. Supplements and protein powder are also in there for the day. She knows my routine to a T. Huge huge help!!

Lucky man! My wife was/is a fantastic cook/baker. Since we had kids I'm lucky if she cooks twice a week

MuscleAddiction
12-23-2013, 08:45 PM
Nikki hooks me up too...always makes extra for dinner to take for meals the next day. I will cook up a bunch of chicken breasts or thighs and keep them in the fridge for easy meal planning, veggies, baked yams, you name it!!!

Mattingly
12-23-2013, 09:46 PM
Love the different size containers and that they are microwave and freezer safe. The insulated pockets that fit shaker bottles or multiple water bottles are badass. Very very impressed! This will be a game changer for me whether I am in the office or on the road any given day.

MuscleAddiction
12-23-2013, 10:31 PM
Love the different size containers and that they are microwave and freezer safe. The insulated pockets that fit shaker bottles or multiple water bottles are badass. Very very impressed! This will be a game changer for me whether I am in the office or on the road any given day.

The only problem with the containers is they end up cracking on the bottom after MANY uses, probably the combo of heating in micro and dishwashing. I was going to contact the company and see about ordering more. 4 different size containers is nice!!!

Mattingly
12-24-2013, 12:46 AM
And they are dirt cheap for a bunch of the containers. I ordered everything right from their website. Grabbed some extra ice packs too in case they are ever not available someday.

Exerciseordie
12-24-2013, 03:12 AM
I'm with IG, chicken sucks after like 2 days lol. Turkey, beef, and steak all work. Beef and steak get a lil dry tho. Turkey fresh cut from a deli is a great substitute in a pinch.

Exerciseordie
12-24-2013, 03:13 AM

My girl can't cook to save her life lol.

Ironguruera
12-24-2013, 03:47 AM
My girl can't cook to save her life lol.

No way...see ya! Lease is up lol!

I dated this perfect 10 ice skater chick for a few yrs. couldn't cook for shit! I tried so fucking hard to get her to taste and know the difference between mushy shit pasta and al dente....fucking lost cause!
She did try and made dinner nightly! She cleaned and did laundry too. Insane in bed......hard to find a perfect match lol. It's always a give and take!
she was also dumber then a bucket of hair.....I'd date her again in a second just remembering how good she fucked and sucked lol. Just hire a cook lol.

mj_0360
12-24-2013, 08:04 AM
Lmao my girl doesn't cook a lot or the best but I suck it up. I, on the other hand, can cook like a logo. I love leftovers, so when I do cook, isle a lot and eat that shit for days. Can you post a pic or a link of this container system?

MuscleAddiction
12-24-2013, 08:19 AM
No way...see ya! Lease is up lol!

I dated this perfect 10 ice skater chick for a few yrs. couldn't cook for shit! I tried so fucking hard to get her to taste and know the difference between mushy shit pasta and al dente....fucking lost cause!
She did try and made dinner nightly! She cleaned and did laundry too. Insane in bed......hard to find a perfect match lol. It's always a give and take!
she was also dumber then a bucket of hair.....I'd date her again in a second just remembering how good she fucked and sucked lol. Just hire a cook lol.

Lmfao!!! You should do stand up!!! Dumber than a bucket of hair...priceless!!!

Ironguruera
12-24-2013, 02:12 PM
Lmfao!!! You should do stand up!!! Dumber than a bucket of hair...priceless!!!

Lol she was! One day while
Driving I said Hun make a right....she starts merging to her left....I was like your other right!! She puts her hands up and with her index finger and thumbs makes an L shape. She then goes to the right....I was like WTF was that thing u just did with your hands?? She was like well my left hand makes a L for left so I know my other hand is my right........I was like holy fuck she's retarded!!! I said how the fuck can u teach kids ice skating if u don't know your right from your left?? She tried saying some back peddle bullshit about how it's confusing cause she tells the kids as they skate towards her lol. I was like Hun yours or the kids right and left side never changes despite the direction they travel!!

Ehh she was drop dead gorgeous and could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.....I miss her lol!

coop11
12-24-2013, 06:13 PM
nice lunchbox I just got a 6packbag makes it so much easier to eat what I need to in a day.

My wife thinks I'm crazy for wanting it so bad for xmass.

Mattingly
12-24-2013, 09:59 PM
Can you post a pic or a link of this container system?

Here's the link brotha:

http://isobag.net/

Mattingly
12-24-2013, 10:02 PM
nice lunchbox I just got a 6packbag makes it so much easier to eat what I need to in a day.

My wife thinks I'm crazy for wanting it so bad for xmass.

You're not crazy at all. Definitely helps you get your your meals in whether at an office or on the road. Only been a couple days but I have hit 300g of protein 2 days in a row for the first time in a long time. Everything is right there and organized. Meals, shakes, supplements, etc.

mj_0360
12-25-2013, 04:14 AM
That thing is pretty frickin cool! I'm gonna have to get one when I change jobs.

Mattingly
12-25-2013, 12:35 PM
Dude, it is absolutely badass! The 6 meal cooler is a perfect size, not as giant as it looks in the pics. This thing will change my physique as much as any supplement because I will finally be dialed in at least 5 days a week with my nutrition.

mj_0360
12-25-2013, 01:20 PM
I manage a restaurant now so eating whenever and whatever I want isn't a problem but I plan on getting a new job soon and this looks like the sololution to my appetite. I have to eat every three hours or my blood sugar crashes. It really sucks having no bodyfat sometimes.

Exerciseordie
12-30-2013, 01:22 PM
OK guys, anyone tried both the 6pack and the Iso...if so which one was better?