PDA

View Full Version : Post workout

Orange24
04-15-2014, 01:33 AM
As basic as it sounds we can all think of things we eat post workout. Many common choices but lately I've been switching it up more. Im shoveling so much food in its crazy. I'll get done make a shake with blueberries spinach bananas and protein, two whole wheat organic strawberry pop tarts with pb, Gatorade and then go get a huge double cheeseburger with fries. Its this window I've been eating like 1500 to 200 calories over 1.5 hrs and I'm not getting fatter at all. Anyone else just shovel in food like this? I look very good right now, excellent muscle separation as well..as soon as another cycle takes off im going to be getting questioned constantly. 5'8 180lb 11-12%bf.

Orange24
04-15-2014, 01:35 AM
Also keep in mind, this isn't big by any means but 2 years ago I was 132lbs. So...something is working.

Ironguruera
04-15-2014, 02:04 PM
I've been trying to. I add slin and the difference in how I look a few hours after is noticeable. I've had a rough couple of weeks gym and diet wise but it was making a big difference. ESP in recovery when adding the slin.

SlevinsBrother
04-15-2014, 05:20 PM
Well I need to start doing slin then... What's the story on slin and slin gut though? I'm aware of the other dangers and risk.

Sent from an app I developed just for MC, releasing soon. Free in an iTunes near you; tapatalk isn't secure.

Ironguruera
04-15-2014, 05:39 PM
Well I need to start doing slin then... What's the story on slin and slin gut though? I'm aware of the other dangers and risk.

Sent from an app I developed just for MC, releasing soon. Free in an iTunes near you; tapatalk isn't secure.

According to mike Arnold. He said this is a myth. Same with gh gut. It's simple matter of stomach distention from the sheer amount of cals needed by these top pros. As well as some guys have a stomach that sticks out naturally anyways...:these guys fall more into that big belly category once they get huge.

Perfect example is jay vs Phil. Phil's stomach is much tighter then jays yet they carry similar mass.

I'd start with 5-10 iu of slin post workout. Once u get comfy with the nutrient/carb load u need to not go hypo then do it pre workout. Then u can also add more slin usage during the day. Just realize the more slin u use the more risk of messing with your body.
U can also get fat with slin. Some
Guys get so afraid of going hypo they err on the side of too much carbs and cals and get fat.

SlevinsBrother
04-15-2014, 05:42 PM
I'll err on the side of 5iu of slin and adequate carbs. Thanks man! Favorite board sponsor for slin? Isn't slin legal without a script as well?

SlevinsBrother
04-15-2014, 06:30 PM
Did my own research; humalog R doesn't require a script. But I still can't find it. Humalin is script only.

Ironguruera
04-15-2014, 07:35 PM
Humalin is available in generic version under novalin. I just walked into Walmart and bought it no questions asked. $22 for 1000 iu! Got box of slin pins same time too

SlevinsBrother
04-15-2014, 07:43 PM
No way.

SlevinsBrother
04-15-2014, 08:02 PM
Sent you a pm about this; that's not how it works here.