PDA

View Full Version : Ben Pulkoski Mi40

Orange24
06-19-2014, 01:55 AM
This new program just came out. Picked it up. Got all his vids and eBook. Man this workouts insane. Lots of supersets and slower eccentric movements. Focuses all on time under tension vs repping low and heavy. Its hard as heck. Never sweated this much in my life. I'm in sheer pain the entire workout.

melochai
08-23-2014, 07:25 AM
I bought it too but I cant really follow the full program... Small town, not all the best options for equipment... Excuses, Excuses, I know... I am trying to just use his principles as best I can with what I can do though. Sound workout schedule though IMO. I couldn't help but think to myself "I knew that" or "that makes sense" The whole time I was watching the Vids though! LoL

bonis90
08-23-2014, 10:20 AM
saw him on generation Iron... he is work with lab proffessors ( any one else see the shorts and flip flops under the lab coats?)
any how he is doing some serious high end stuff... lots of blood work

MuscleAddiction
08-23-2014, 12:13 PM
Tension under load is where it is at...Zed had me go through a 8 week leg routine that was brutal, but all about slow reps and constant tension on the muscles the entire workout. I now do this for many other body parts with great results.