PDA

View Full Version : NutriBullet...is awesome

baby1
07-28-2014, 05:14 PM
I just received this as a gift and am lovin it silly!lol

I highly recommend it. My aunt bought it for me from HSN but I know you can purchase it many places. Makes a great shake in 30 seconds with no lumps. I have been throwing fresh spinach, almonds protein powder, frozen fruit and more and everything mixes up smooth. Also like to use a 1/2 avocado sometimes too

https://www.nutribullet.com/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=BrandUS&utm_content=NutriBullet&utm_term=nutribullet

Lunchbox
07-28-2014, 05:43 PM
We own one also and enjoy using it. Unfortunately you will go through some fruit just to make a couple of smoothies... Worth it if you find produce in season and for a decent price.

baby1
07-28-2014, 06:08 PM
We own one also and enjoy using it. Unfortunately you will go through some fruit just to make a couple of smoothies... Worth it if you find produce in season and for a decent price.

I don't really add to much fruit and I usually by organic and freeze it if it is in season, on sale and/or getting pretty ripe.

BigBones
07-30-2014, 09:54 PM
That's a good way to go. I'll usually hit up farmers markets as well and negotiate a large sale. Chest freezers for the WIN! :)

----------------------
Show me what beast mode is... Please. Lol!
--------------------------------------
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingMD
10-10-2014, 02:35 AM
Been thru two of those..In need of a new one..Dec help get the fruit in the shakes...they do work really well...but will eventually break (plastic on cups) from heavy use...but still, worth it for the time frame

baby1
10-10-2014, 07:17 AM
Been thru two of those..In need of a new one..Dec help get the fruit in the shakes...they do work really well...but will eventually break (plastic on cups) from heavy use...but still, worth it for the time frame

I use mine daily and start out with my breakfast blended up every morning. Love it! This one came with an extra bladed, extra cup and 2 extra cups for taking on the run

Vicious 13
10-10-2014, 10:21 AM
My mom bought us one to make baby food. Still haven't used it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk