PDA

View Full Version : What appetite???

MuscleAddiction
08-12-2014, 03:15 PM
I have lost my appetite... I am less than 9 weeks out from my competition, my body fat was measured the other day at 8.7%, and I have 0 appetite... finding it hard to get down the 3600-4000 calories I need daily at moment. Yes running EQ and still no help...this is crazy, to add to it as you can imagine my energy levels are down too, due to lack of gee food!!! Force feeding sucks, especially precontest meals...anyway, just venting because well it sucks!!! Time to go eat...something!!!

Lujannoe
08-12-2014, 03:33 PM
Winners look at the goal not the road there. Keep at it brother you got this! Hey if it helps im about to ne joining you in the miserable diet group. Gonna cut down to about 1800 cal and up the cardio. Bleh

MuscleAddiction
08-12-2014, 03:38 PM
Yeah I know...I have the best team behind me too...just venting. 1800 calories is easy for me right now lol...I may be getting that daily ;).

baby1
08-12-2014, 03:44 PM
Do you find it easier to drink shakes instead of eat? I also haven't been having a great appetite and I find it easier for me to take down my food in a shake instead of actually eating. Just mixed up some spinach, almond butter, whey, strawberries and almond milk. Still have to get the calories in. If you would prefer to get your protein from real food, use nonfat plain greek yogurt...I haven't blended up any meat in my shakes yet. Nor do I want to...YUCK!!!

Ironguruera
08-12-2014, 04:24 PM
I've never had a big appetite. It's rare I can sit down and have a big meal. If I eat meals every few hours in fine and I'm
Eager for my next meal.

I do find when I'm not very hungry if I have a shake it helps peak my appetite and then I can eat so I'm on board with baby1 in that regard. Esp I've missed a meal I get past the hunger point and don't wanna eat. Take a shake I'm good to eat again.

Keep battling bro it will all be worth it!

Maybe try some ghrp-6? Just drop it few weeks out to lose any water from the gh.

Encino_Mang
08-12-2014, 06:29 PM
Maybe try some ghrp-6? Just drop it few weeks out to lose any water from the gh.

^^^This^^^.........GHRP-6 makes me want to eat all day!

Lujannoe
08-12-2014, 08:13 PM
I wish I had yalls problem I love food. Bulking easy cutting cals oh so hard. Even on tren and adrol I was starving all the time.