PDA

View Full Version : DNP experience anyone?

NYJACK
08-23-2014, 02:11 PM
1st run with Dnp and I've researched enough to know what's to be expected n am continuing too, I don't know though if 10 days @250mcg's is sufficient, or 5 days @250mcg then 7 days @500mcg's is better. Trying to burn off I guess about 15lbs fat.
Also I'm doin a test tren mast with winstrol as my oral kicker for about 30 days at 50mg or 25mg winstrol and 25mg dbol for the synergy. The dnp I wanna run before the cycle, n then I'll b able build on a frame with lower body fat%. I'm 42 going on 43 6'0" n about 210,guessing my body fat % to b around 15%. I'm yearning for my 2012 look when I 230lbs n about 8% bodyfat. Any suggestions!
N yes I'm aware what I'm doing is extreme, but If shit gets overwhelming u stop.
1 more thing, I was reading about a compound that would fall in appetite suppressant category, but targets sugar craving, I'm a bit hypoglycemic n my sugar cravings are serious, accompanied by cold sweats, shakiness, n exhaustion, what is this drug?

baby1
08-23-2014, 02:27 PM
I have no experience on this but I have heard it works for what most want from it but in turn have known people to get sick while using it.

Ironguruera
08-23-2014, 04:50 PM
I can ask my buddy he is versed in it. Using a pesticide never appealed to me regardless of what it did to my physique. I've never looked into it much. I'd rather use tren or proviron and diet to cut fat.

Lujannoe
08-23-2014, 04:58 PM
I too am curious sbout this compound. Ive been tempted to try it but a side effect is death and thats a side effect I could go without...

Ironguruera
08-23-2014, 06:52 PM
My buddy is in the hospital from pancreatitis. I'll ask him soon.

NYJACK
08-23-2014, 08:37 PM
I'll b mad careful, n if things get intolerable, STOP! Just remember when I was younger, if I made a major diet adjustment, bodyfat dropped almost immediately, problem is I don't think there are any tricks left my body isn't used too, but this one sounds like a SUPRISE!

xdude
08-23-2014, 09:14 PM
I would do some reasearch , but IRC I read a long article on DNP once and one of the after effects is after coming off. is a great time to do a Growth cycle . Something the way it chemically cause the break down of the fat. IIRC look for article by Dan Ducaine

Also you sure you want to do this during Summer.. ? the drug you to be warm. I remeber a guy walking around in a tank top sweating in Winter on dnp. and having a non body builder saying ...there is something wrong with you

Big Hoss
08-23-2014, 11:11 PM
Here's some info on it that might help...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,4-Dinitrophenol

Manny1983
08-24-2014, 01:29 AM
Bottom line it works but it's tremendously dangerous, like you can kill yourself. It's not really a matter of being careful since your body might just not be able to handle it. It's one of those things that when you know it's time for help it may be to late, your body temp can rise extremely and you die. Dnp was used in pesticides as well as explosives.

NYJACK
08-24-2014, 06:28 PM
Always good, conscientious feedback on MC, 4 real, I've done 4 cycles now, n a real assload of research, I've come to the humbling realization that when u really get down to chemical, cellular nitty gritty of this stuff it goes over my head still, but last year I was talking with toosexy n I asked sum questions he couldn't answer let alone understand n he was my 1st mentor, inasmuch, pushing me too learn the powerful shit I was gonna b using, I've made my mistakes,stopping aromasin midway through an awesome cycle n having too stop abruptly cause of tne n dbol induced gyno, which BTW I was only pulsing (Aculeus had sum unbelievable dbol 50's) but I digress,I say aaaaaaaalllllll this to say what I've learned most importantly is if u stay within outlined dosages n lengths of use, negative sides can b greatly reduced if not eliminated. I've also learned how a little gear can go a very long way. I was getting horrible tren sides at 100 ed, then I dropped 75,50 n they were accordingly reduced, but it was when I went with a trt dose of test, sides all but disappeared, the negative ones that is, like magic.
So I planned on 250mcg for 5 days n if it's tolerable 500mcg for a wk, or would 20 days at 250 mcgs b better, 1 way to find out...

mj_0360
08-24-2014, 06:44 PM
Im scared of it but my pal swears by it.

Ironguruera
08-24-2014, 08:08 PM
Im scared of it but my pal swears by it.

Why in the Sandhill would u even be interested in dnp? Lol.

xdude
08-24-2014, 08:11 PM
So what about sweating .. I was not there but a friend had a friend and he said he was wearing a Tank top in the winter...lifting furniture (he was a mover) and sweating. when it was below freezing.

how bad is really .. I heard that even in the winter you need a fan to blow on you

mj_0360
08-24-2014, 08:52 PM
Why in the Sandhill would u even be interested in dnp? Lol.

lol Im not, I was just sayin.

chrisotpherm
08-25-2014, 10:15 PM
The risk to reward isn't wortg it for me. Plus if your not competing then why run it? If your making money to take such a big risk than maybe, if your going for a physique appeal then change diet, theb routine and lastly aas layout. Just my two cents.

NYJACK
09-04-2014, 07:43 AM
Turns out I couldn't get it, I'm just doin test tren cycle after all, dbol kicker for 30 days @25 ED. I run my test at trt levels and I'm gonna try to just run my tren 350 EW, I really didn't notice much difference in 50 - 100 mgs, I even went to 150mgs at one point n didn't c much difference. This is with low test of course, when I use to run them equal or test a bit higher, I got ALL THE BAD SIDES, n higher I went the more they were amplified. I was gonna run masteron at same dose as tren, but it seems tren just steamrolls everything I run with it, n nullifies it's effects, kinda like the ULTIMATE NULLIFIER, (comic nerds'll know dat one).
N lastly I REALLY NEED a better source, I've been waiting 2mos for a domestic order. Goddamn microwave salespeople gettn bsides deyselves! !!!!!
Good day MC!!!!

Exerciseordie
09-04-2014, 11:05 AM
I've used it, I liked it. I didn't die and I didn't think I was going to die

xdude
09-12-2014, 07:58 PM
I have no experience on this but I have heard it works for what most want from it but in turn have known people to get sick while using it.

beats this diet

There was a former model turned actress who relied on a modeling trick that she had learned in Paris, where you take a raw shrimp and you leave it out overnight, till it rots, and you eat it six days before your shoot. You spend four days insanely sick and basically purging your body of everything inside to make your face look thinner, to make your frame look thinner.

that being said .. I don't think dnp is much better...

Fit Guru
10-07-2014, 10:02 AM
If someone isn't disciplined enough to diet and do cardio then they are not disciplined enough to use DNP...

Lunchbox
10-07-2014, 10:07 AM
If someone isn't disciplined enough to diet and do cardio then they are not disciplined enough to use DNP...

Spoken as truth!

TITAN-280
05-18-2015, 08:50 AM
EXACTLY what FitGuru and Luchbox said...^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NTL
05-18-2015, 10:04 AM
Has anybody heard from Lunchbox lately? It has been months since I remember him posting.

Encino_Mang
05-18-2015, 07:18 PM
Not I, he was gone for a bit and popped up again in March then back into darkness.

SlevinsBrother
05-18-2015, 09:53 PM
See dnp just made me sweaty and tired; hot all the time. But I find anadrol cycles to be much more horrible to get through, honestly.

Sent from a secure app I developed just for MC, PM for details.

Ironguruera
05-19-2015, 02:26 PM
Guy at work just finished his 2nd Dnp run. This time he did 750 a day. Said he was hot as hell at night otherwise fine.

xdude
05-19-2015, 09:48 PM
any measurements ,,, %bf etc ?

Ebo10
05-20-2015, 02:13 PM
DNP ( do not partake)

Ironguruera
05-20-2015, 02:29 PM
DNP ( do not partake)

Pussy lol

Ironguruera
05-20-2015, 02:31 PM
any measurements ,,, %bf etc ?

Nope lol. He does look thinner to me but hasn't weighed himself before or after.

TITAN-280
05-21-2015, 08:08 AM
Only time I used it it came in all powder, not caps. was instructed by my source to mix it in with my morning coffee....let me tell ya, TASTES LIKE 2 MONTH OLD ROTTEN DEAD RHINO ASSHOLE. Even in the caps form I don't think I'll ever use it again. Made me sweat my balls off (its intended purpose), but also felt lethargic and light headed a LOT, like if I got up out of my chair faster than grandpa speed I could pass out. Found myself forgetting stuff a lot more than normal.

MuscleAddiction
05-21-2015, 12:57 PM
DNP ( do not partake)

Have a friend who is now recovering from neuropathy, she said she had ran DNP many times with success, this time she ran it too high for too long, was in so much pain couldn't sleep, walk...now walking with a cane, had to take so much time off work, and now is a spokesperson for people to not use DNP...why would anyone want to risk it. I have heard nothing but bad things about it, but then again look at what else we are doing by cycling, cruising, and blasting. Anyway, DNP is one thing I will not play with...training and proper nutrition will get you farther than DNP, so please reconsider.

Ebo10
05-21-2015, 05:00 PM
Well saidMA^^^^

xdude
05-21-2015, 05:41 PM
I am curious about a first hand experience in weight loss, I have heard some insane number like a pound a day ... or 10 lbs in a week..I am wondering if this is just bunk or not ...
then again how do I a posted is telling the truth :)

Ironguruera
05-21-2015, 06:39 PM
I don't feel it's nearly as dangerous as ppl feel it is.....
I've heard 1-2 lbs a day and read logs of such but he was using Clen and t-3 at same time so too many variables.

SlevinsBrother
05-21-2015, 08:58 PM
Honestly I've run it at 500mcg and it's just lethargy and swearing all day; but not dangerous IMO.

Ironguruera
05-21-2015, 11:37 PM
Honestly I've run it at 500mcg and it's just lethargy and swearing all day; but not dangerous IMO.

Not at 500. Sure u run 1000 a day and eat tons of carbs your body temp will run away from ya.

Big Hoss
05-26-2015, 11:18 AM
But... are you losing 100% fat or water, fat, & muscle? I can lose a lb. a day just from being sick all week! lol!

Ironguruera
05-26-2015, 02:26 PM
But... are you losing 100% fat or water, fat, & muscle? I can lose a lb. a day just from being sick all week! lol!

"I'm a flu away from my summer body" lol

It's said to be true fat loss.
I started walking my dog in the am so don't really need Dnp. Might try frag 176-191 instead

SlevinsBrother
05-30-2015, 10:40 AM
Walking your dog in the a.m.?

Expound?

Ironguruera
05-30-2015, 11:55 AM
Walking your dog in the a.m.?

Expound?

Cardio? My dog needs another few weeks then I'll start doing sprints and shit like that with him

SlevinsBrother
05-30-2015, 11:58 AM
We are like twins.

I walk my son in a stroller for three miles, or hike, at 5:20 a.m.
And people ask how we stay ripped.

Ironguruera
05-30-2015, 02:34 PM
We are like twins.

I walk my son in a stroller for three miles, or hike, at 5:20 a.m.
And people ask how we stay ripped.

Lol I actually push the 2 yr old in the stroller with the dog at my side. Never lean enough!