PDA

View Full Version : Go Vikings!!!

Nitrous
09-09-2014, 11:15 PM
It’s good to see my boys start the season off with a big win over the Rams. I see there is some Packer and Bears fans here. I love watching those matchups. How’s your team doing so Far?

Lunchbox
09-09-2014, 11:39 PM
1st off - The Vik's beat.... The Rams brother!! C'mon :-)

2nd - My team in the town I live in is the Cowboys... Nothing else to say other than we are fucked!! Lmao

3rd - I'm from Houston. I love the Texans and they are my only saving grace for this year.

:-)

Manny1983
09-10-2014, 12:28 AM
1st off - The Vik's beat.... The Rams brother!! C'mon :-)

2nd - My team in the town I live in is the Cowboys... Nothing else to say other than we are fucked!! Lmao

3rd - I'm from Houston. I love the Texans and they are my only saving grace for this year.

:-)

Sucks Clowney is out already. I hope Cushing and watt stay healthy.

Manny1983
09-10-2014, 12:36 AM
It’s good to see my boys start the season off with a big win over the Rams. I see there is some Packer and Bears fans here. I love watching those matchups. How’s your team doing so Far?

If you guys beat the Rams with Bradford tossing it I'd be slightly more impressed.

Bears should have won that game easily, 4 play TD on their first drive come on. Fucking coaches need to get their heads outta their ass, they were running the ball down the bills throats and all of a sudden they're like wait I know let's pass it 3 straight plays lol what a joke. Also they desperately need to get some D, I truely wish we would've picked up Sam it would have made our D better, who the fuck cares if someone is gay it's not like he's going to rape you in the locker room or something. I played football with guys I knew were gay and it didn't bother me, my thing was always just don't come on to me cause I'm straight and we'll be good.

ordawg1
09-13-2014, 07:05 PM

My Seahawks look decent so far ~~ I feel sorry for Cowboy fans as I can't tell who Romo is playing for !! lol-OD

Lunchbox
09-13-2014, 07:38 PM
My Seahawks look decent so far ~~ I feel sorry for Cowboy fans as I can't tell who Romo is playing for !! lol-OD

:-(

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/13/bec41c1a6e7a1cc7d2f69fa4ebae950f.jpg

MuscleAddiction
09-13-2014, 09:24 PM
^^^ LMMFAO, was that last week against us???

Lunchbox
09-13-2014, 10:17 PM
^^^ LMMFAO, was that last week against us???

I'm not sure... It could be a scene from every fking game for the last 3 years.

:-(

It's rough being a Dallas fan right now....

ordawg1
09-13-2014, 10:23 PM
LMAO-OD

Nitrous
09-14-2014, 08:57 AM
We have New England coming to town. It will have to be a Defense win. Our star running back Adrian Peterson is benched for spanking his child.

xdude
09-14-2014, 08:18 PM
We have New England coming to town. It will have to be a Defense win. Our star running back Adrian Peterson is benched for spanking his child.

apparently New England spanked the whole team..

Sorry that is a fresh wound..but I couldn''t resist

Nitrous
09-14-2014, 08:50 PM
apparently New England spanked the whole team..

Sorry that is a fresh wound..but I couldn''t resist

LOL, it was a brutal 3 hours just pissed away. This happens every year, I get amped then I have to find something else to do on Sunday. I am still on the bus for now.