PDA

View Full Version : Appetite booster?? Devour by new breed.

Ironguruera
09-26-2014, 12:10 AM
I made friends with a restaurant owner. U eat at a place daily for months....u start to talk to them lol.
Him and his wife workout and the idea behind their restaurant is fit is the new sexy. Eat healthy look healthy etc.

I would eat garlic tri tip steak , rice, salad daily. It's amazing fresh food.

Anyways after time he admitted he was on trt and blasts(small blasts IMHO).
He kept trying new types of gear and complaining about his lack of results.

I told him my friends it's simple math.....eat more...weight more! U can't expect to gain more mass with the same food intake. Yes u can recomp and drop fat while adding muscle but u get what I mean.

I work across town now and it's too far to eat as his place. He took my advise and started a lunch delivery truck and targets busy work places. He has been doing great.

Anyways point of all that is I saw him today and he put on some good size in just a few weeks. I said wtf bro u finally listen to me and eat?!? Or what are u taking. He laughed and said u were right! He said the issue was he was always full. He ate steak and rice all day every day before. He said he is eating 6 or more solid meals a day now.

He said he started using a supp called devour by new breed. He said he has never been so hungry every in his life for weeks on end now! I'm not a big eater. Never have been. If I was going to all out bulk i would check this out guys!

U know me I don't really use supps besides juice. Just aminos, protein and carb supps mostly. Some vitamins and a liver supp but some guys go apeshit with supps and I've always felt most of it is hype and bullshit money makers.

Something that makes u eat....u know the best supp of all called food!! Lol
Is worth it's weight in gold.

Ghrp-6 peptide works well but if u guys wanna eat like a savage check this one out! Nope I don't know where he got it cause it's not a sale pitch. Just thought it was an exciting supp that many of us might enjoy!

Worth note is he was eating this steak and rice 3-4 times daily. He got blood labs at his trt clinic and the dr was like
Wow your cholesterol is stealer what do u eat?? He said steak mostly 3-4 times daily. The dr literally said u do what!?!? He literally said I'm baffled by this and it goes against everything I know......but keep doing it!

Kind of proves the paleo diet thoughts that saturated fat from animal biological
Source is not unhealthy and that it's trans fats from fried foods that are the true enemy.

I found it very interesting info on both and thought I'd pass it on!

Lunchbox
09-26-2014, 02:52 AM
I love food!!

Thanks for the info IG

Big Hoss
09-26-2014, 09:12 AM
ME WANT FOOD!!! ;)

mj_0360
09-26-2014, 09:25 AM
I googled it and I just got a bunch of people slamming the stuff claiming it's a prohormone.

Ironguruera
09-26-2014, 10:59 AM
I googled it and I just got a bunch of people slamming the stuff claiming it's a prohormone.

It might be. I'll ask him more about it if I see him today. He brought his lunch truck to my work yesterday and said he would be by today too

Ironguruera
09-27-2014, 01:40 AM
He said it's not a prohormone and his buddy is a rep? Maybe it's not available lol. Sorry guys I just assumed it was readily available. I'll get more details.

BigBones
10-03-2014, 12:51 AM
Want hunger... Marijuana anyone? Also consistent meals and closing the gap (from every 180 min to every 120 min) can train your engine. At one point in my life I was eating almost every 60 minutes and I was starving at the 45 minute mark. Yes this took years. Even now (7 years later) I still crave food every 2 hours or so. 3 meals is not enough. I get what I call "puke hungry".

Ironguruera
10-03-2014, 02:24 AM
Pot doesn't do anything for my appetite. Hasn't for years.
You are right though. Having constant meals does keep me hungrier.
I'm just lazy with food prep and hate left over lol.
If I won the lottery 1st thing I'd buy was a live in chef lol.

mj_0360
10-03-2014, 08:30 AM
Pot makes me hungrier at night than it does during the day, it's weird.

No biggie on the devour bro. Im poor anyways!

Vicious 13
10-04-2014, 12:47 AM
I smoke weed all day doesn't do much for my appetite. Ig let me get his info I'd love to order some if he's selling it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironguruera
10-04-2014, 02:39 AM
I smoke weed all day doesn't do much for my appetite. Ig let me get his info I'd love to order some if he's selling it

Will do! He is delivering food to my work a few times a week now so I'll ask him if he can hook me up.
I also told him the 6 oz steak was bullshit and I want 12 oz like I used to order lol. He laughed and said he will bring one just for me from now on.

Shoot me a reminder pm or refresh this thread next week to remind me k?

Vicious 13
10-04-2014, 12:30 PM
Sounds good I found it on tgb but if he gets deals 😊

mj_0360
11-09-2014, 10:14 AM
any word on this stuff?

Ironguruera
11-09-2014, 12:05 PM
I forgot about it lol. I'll see if he can get some samples or deals.