PDA

View Full Version : Doctor visit

Bruiser
07-11-2012, 02:53 PM
Check this out. I decided to talk to my doctor today about getting Cabergoline to see if I can get it covered by insurance (since I'm "technically" on TRT). Here's the full story.

The reason I want the caber is for staying power. I'm what I would call gifted and cursed. Quite frankly, I'm hung. The problem is that my wife is unnaturally tight. To the point where she had to have both kids by C-section. So it's a battle of physics and friction I can't win! It's like trying to screw a pair of vicegrips. Lol.

So how to approach the subject with my ungodly hot female doctor who enjoys flirting as much as I do... First she had to recheck a hernia we were concerned about. Which of course was fun! So after I explain the issue (big c**k/tight p***y). She says "I can see that". Wow. So I say how it's a curse. She laughed and actually said "oh you're SOOO cursed! Must be rough. Your looks, beard, muscles, personality and THAT" pointing at my junk. I busted out laughing.

So I suggested Cabergoline and say how since I've been on Androgel (at least that's what I'm prescribed... Shhhh) I've never had my estrogen or prolactin levels checked. So she says yes on the Caber, but just wants to check hormone levels first. Uh oh. So I come clean on my AAS use, and she scolds me a little and we talk about it. She said she'll be happy to work with me as long as I get in to see her weekly. Cool! So I got more labs done and she wrote me a RX for something my acne and for my horrendous sweating. I'll get my Cabergoline later this week then.

All in all, a damn good visit. Oh, and she invited me over for coffee next week. I think she wants to help me test out the caber! Lol

Rayca
07-11-2012, 03:23 PM
Pretty unprofessional of her. She obviously wants you badly. Still, all-in-all, hot. Very hot.

Bruiser
07-11-2012, 03:26 PM
Pretty unprofessional of her. She obviously wants you badly. Still, all-in-all, hot. Very hot.

Yeah, I was floored. Everyone in our town talks about how hot she is, even my wife has commented! Lol. I don't know if I'm more excited about the obvious proposition or just actually having a cool doctor willing to work with me while on cycle!

Lunchbox
07-11-2012, 03:27 PM
Quite frankly, I'm hung.

LIES!!! It's to cold in Wisconsin for you yanks to actually be hung.

:D

Bruiser
07-11-2012, 03:36 PM
LIES!!! It's to cold in Wisconsin for you yanks to actually be hung.

:D

If you wanna pic just ask! Lol.

Rayca
07-11-2012, 04:13 PM
Yeah, I was floored. Everyone in our town talks about how hot she is, even my wife has commented! Lol. I don't know if I'm more excited about the obvious proposition or just actually having a cool doctor willing to work with me while on cycle!

Easy tiger. Sounds like the world is your oyster. And why again does she need to see you every week? :confused::rolleyes: Won't blood tests and an email do the trick? ;) I smell trouble but do keep us posted on any dirty deeds. This is hot. Yep, very hot.

PJ1127
07-11-2012, 05:26 PM
if you wanna pic just ask! Lol.

Pics..... Or GTFO

Edit: that woman is trouble so make sure there is no evidence after you tap it

Bruiser
07-11-2012, 05:52 PM
Easy tiger. Sounds like the world is your oyster. And why again does she need to see you every week? :confused::rolleyes: Won't blood tests and an email do the trick? ;) I smell trouble but do keep us posted on any dirty deeds. This is hot. Yep, very hot.

Pics..... Or GTFO

Exactly. Which is why there will be NO pictures!

PJ1127
07-11-2012, 05:55 PM
Exactly. Which is why there will be NO pictures!

You're not hung!!!!!!!

Bruiser
07-11-2012, 06:03 PM
You're not hung!!!!!!!

Hahahaha. If that's what you wanna pic of, there's something wrong! Lol

PJ1127
07-11-2012, 06:04 PM
Hahahaha. If that's what you wanna pic of, there's something wrong! Lol

One can not make a comment like that and not prove it. We have any girl members here willing to look at some cock? Hahaha

Bruiser
07-11-2012, 06:04 PM
Pics..... Or GTFO

She's definitely trouble, but at least I know she's not gonna be blabbing anything. If she's caught sleeping with a patient she'll lose her license in a second!

Rayca
07-11-2012, 07:27 PM
You're not hung!!!!!!!

Doesn't matter anymore. LOL.

Bruiser
07-11-2012, 07:31 PM
Doesn't matter anymore. LOL.

Lol

Rayca
07-11-2012, 07:35 PM
She's definitely trouble, but at least I know she's not gonna be blabbing anything. If she's caught sleeping with a patient she'll lose her license in a second!

I don't think she'd lose her license. She hasn't malpracticed in any way. She might lose her job, though.

My money is this thing goes down within 2 weeks, if he indeed has to see her every week for "check-ups" and if he allows her access, cuz it sounds like she's pretty aggressive. Any takers?

Bruiser
07-11-2012, 07:48 PM
I don't think she'd lose her license. She hasn't malpracticed in any way. She might lose her job, though.

My money is this thing goes down within 2 weeks, if he indeed has to see her every week for "check-ups" and if he allows her access, cuz it sounds like she's pretty aggressive. Any takers?

Sure, I'll place a bet... ;)

Rayca
07-12-2012, 01:43 PM
Sure, I'll place a bet... ;)

Silly guy. You're the only one who can't place a bet. You ARE the bet.

Oh, and BTW. When this thing goes down, please DON'T tell us that you got a hotel, she's so pretty, she's really pretty cool. Yawn...Please DO tell us that you got down and dirty in the office, on the exam table. HA. Just kidding. Have fun when...I mean if this thing happens.

Sent to you from my "Androopy Neanderthal Dingleberry Roid-XR2"

zedhed
07-22-2012, 03:40 PM
Ok Big B.
So where is the update on this?

Arabian
07-23-2012, 06:36 AM
lol