PDA

View Full Version : Sub 10%bf

Orange24
10-23-2014, 03:13 PM
This is more difficult than I assumed!! Anyone want to send me a diet plan and/or lend me some tips. Doing plenty of cardio 25-30 minutes post work out. Intervals and hiit. Diets low carb.

baby1
10-23-2014, 03:34 PM
This is more difficult than I assumed!! Anyone want to send me a diet plan and/or lend me some tips. Doing plenty of cardio 25-30 minutes post work out. Intervals and hiit. Diets low carb.

Maybe you are not taking in enough calories? have you logged everything and figured out your macros? There is plenty of diet info and tips here. You just have to take some time and search and read up. Low carbing is not always the answer either

Orange24
10-23-2014, 03:37 PM
Ya I definitely.need more food

Ironguruera
10-23-2014, 06:20 PM
Carb cycling is better IMHO then low carb. I'm not a ketosis fan. It's not good for the body. U gotta log cals/macros if u wanna get serious

Ironguruera
10-24-2014, 01:15 AM
My buddy does contest prep and diet plans but he isn't free. Once u get some base line of what your current macros and cals are daily I could bounce some info off him for a quick question answer or 2.

Lunchbox
10-24-2014, 02:44 AM
Carb cycling is what works best for me. I hired a nutritionist during the first 6 months of my weight loss and just continued his regiment afterwards.

Encino_Mang
10-24-2014, 02:55 AM
Carb cycling is what works best for me. I hired a nutritionist during the first 6 months of my weight loss and just continued his regiment afterwards.

How much different was his regiment than what most BB'er do like low carbs, protein, meal freq, blah blah blah

Lunchbox
10-24-2014, 03:04 AM
How much different was his regiment than what most BB'er do like low carbs, protein, meal freq, blah blah blah

I am pretty positive it was based off a BB'er style diet because he was advertised and well talked about on the first website I visited as a contest prep nutritionist.

5-6 meals a day. Carb cycling. Turkey, lean beef, chicken or fish. Red skin potatoes, brown rice, red kidney beans. Lots of veggies.

To recomp he had me eating higher carbs on heavy workout days and lower to no carbs in non workout days. Cardio everyday, 20 min.

1 cheat meal a week

mj_0360
10-24-2014, 08:35 AM
lol I dont think that Ive ever been about a 10% bf!!

Ironguruera
10-24-2014, 12:51 PM
I am pretty positive it was based off a BB'er style diet because he was advertised and well talked about on the first website I visited as a contest prep nutritionist.

5-6 meals a day. Carb cycling. Turkey, lean beef, chicken or fish. Red skin potatoes, brown rice, red kidney beans. Lots of veggies.

To recomp he had me eating higher carbs on heavy workout days and lower to no carbs in non workout days. Cardio everyday, 20 min.

1 cheat meal a week

A friend does this and this is basically what my contest prep buddy uses for clients. It's a great program. Keeps the body guessing with the high carb days and then the Cheat day....body can't figure out what's going on.

Starving the body of cals or carbs is not the answer. U will stalemate sooner then later.

Encino_Mang
11-04-2014, 09:08 PM

1 cheat meal a week

I'm trying to cut, what were the total cals he had you on to cut (I'm clueless) I'm around 2100-2300 cals a day right now, my BTW is 220lbs BF% is probably 25% but I'm guessing. My macs are Protein (50%) Fat (30%) Carbs (20%)

hina.amjad.946
01-14-2015, 11:00 AM
I am too much fat!