PDA

View Full Version : Motivation for most but need some help!!

Bigelle510
01-25-2015, 06:33 AM
name is Bigelle510 and I started out this lifestyle change i wanna say bout 4 years or so ago. I am like=ing where I am at and have passion but I think it is time to ask for some help on training to make some really good body parts. I have gone from 688 pounds to roughly 255 pounds.27582759. i am wanting that good v shaped back and massive arms and chest who can help me through this plateau by workout ideas?

baby1
01-25-2015, 09:41 AM
That's awesome Bigelle! I know you will find a lot of help here at MC. What does your current training look like now, for those specific bodyparts?

keep up the good work
baby1

Colstreamer
01-25-2015, 07:37 PM
Bro, first I have to say: massive respect! You've done an awesome job shedding that weight! As Baby said, give us an idea of your current training and we'll have a better idea of how to help.

Colstreamer
01-25-2015, 07:53 PM
Bigelle, I found this and thought it might help with your goal. A small waist is a big part of getting that V shaped back.

http://www.t-nation.com/training/best-exercise-for-a-smaller-waist

Big Hoss
01-27-2015, 05:00 PM
Awesome bro! You might want to PM Lunchbox or read his log... he underwent a massive transformation as well. Very inspirational to say the least! More power to ya brother.

Encino_Mang
01-27-2015, 07:21 PM
You lost over 400lbs!

Awesome!!!

Bigelle510
02-02-2015, 03:54 PM
thank you for all the props I have just been plugging away at trying to do this and find the right team that will help me make it to the other side of my goals. I am willing to share the success. say someone making a life career as a trainer maybe toss some macro over skype style training and bam I give the story and credit as in this person helped me transform my life and wow you will be amazed how much status that can bring you say first part of new years and just before summer the two times people want to try to lose weight. i want to make the tricep get bigger on the outer part of the arm i am hammer curling and doing the pinky up and all the tricks but all i am getting is a big head and ripping and buldging the inside of the bicep does anyone have ideas on outer i have started adding wide grip curls to sets too. i can send pics of what the muscle is doing upon request.

Go get your VENOM!! Is It In You?

Colstreamer
03-14-2015, 09:17 AM
Which muscle exactly do you want to train, bro? You first said triceps but then said you're doing a lot of curls. Curls are for your biceps. If you want to isolate your triceps you'll need to do tricep press downs, skull crushers, overhead extensions etc. I remmber Dorian Yates once saying that a reverse grip tricep press down was good for the outer part of the triceps. Basically a normal tricep press down it with a supinate grip (palms facing upwards). I couldn't find the video where I saw him say that. But here's a good vid of his for delts and triceps.

http://youtu.be/VIHsjpP_ApQ