PDA

View Full Version : New to site and have a question

Kenster
05-14-2015, 08:28 AM
Can I get the Venom rep on this board to contact me...My post count will not let me PM him and I understand the rules of why, just need to make contact with the rep

Stats:

Height - 6' 1"
Weight - 180.7lbs
BF% - 11%
Age - 52 (old man compared to all of these young guns)
Years of Weight Training - 12 +
Cycle History - 6

Thanks

MuscleAddiction
05-14-2015, 10:17 AM
Being new you need to build your reputation a bit brother, can't just sign up and ask for sources...welcome, relax, and let us get to know you before you just take the plunge...safety first.

Kenster
05-14-2015, 12:38 PM
Understand sir...just a bit of history, I have been working with Venom for awhile and just needed some clarification on something we were working on...and ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST!!!

Nbencze
05-14-2015, 01:37 PM
I would assume you have his email then brother.

Kenster
05-14-2015, 03:25 PM
I do and am not getting replies...I know him from when he was on another board

Ebo10
05-14-2015, 04:26 PM
I do and am not getting replies...I know him from when he was on another board
Good luck man, I'd say continue to try the email. He is obviously backed up , or something is going on. It happens sometimes, he will take care of u tho, as u should know if u have experience with him.

baby1
05-15-2015, 07:31 AM
[QUOTE=Kenster;92811]Understand sir...just a bit of history, I have been working with Venom for awhile and just needed some clarification on something we were working on...and ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST!!![/QUOT

You may want to shoot a Pm to admin, or myself or MuscleAddiction if you have a question or concern? We are glad to have you here at MC and hope you become active as we have a nice group of members here. If you need a post count to PM, make some posts and tell us about you , your goals, experience etc:)

Nbencze
05-15-2015, 09:09 AM
Word

Ebo10
05-15-2015, 09:30 AM
Well said Baby! U mods, admins, supers are the best!

Kenster
05-15-2015, 09:43 AM
Thank you very much Baby1 for pointing me in the right direction for a chance to share some of what I have learned through the years. I am normally a reader and will chime in on rare instances where I think that I have a useful bit of information. I am always wanting to learn and find better or different ways to improve so I look forward to finding my way here on your board.

I know that patience is the name of the game and I'm sorry if I came across as an instant gratification kind of person...all of my exchanges with Venom have been very professional and am sure they will continue to be that way...once again I am glad to have found my way here.

baby1
05-15-2015, 10:16 AM
Thanks you fabulous peeps:)

Hulkbulk8
10-08-2015, 06:34 PM
Usually give him a good solid day or two. He has always responded to me on everything.