PDA

View Full Version : caloric totals and macro awareness for cutting ( recomp) on cycle

NYJACK
07-07-2015, 11:04 AM
Hello to all the folks at MUSCLE COALITION!, NYJACK here and back in the fold. I've been off since Jan'15, n my conservative estimate is I'll be pinning around 8/1. My plan is a cutting recomp, aaaaaand!!! NO DNP!!!! NEVER EVER AGAIN!'I'm hardcore and it works but puts The user in hell, OK enuff on that. My compounds of choice r ambitious(TEST PROP AND VAR, 100MGS ED EA,, SARMS: ANDARINE,CARDARINE, AND OSTARINE.. FAT BURNERS: CLENBUTEROL,KETO,T3, and Ai is exemestane. I will include cardio, intervals on elliptical 3,4×ew. My biggest question is diet. I've never gone into calorie deficit on cycle, would that b normal maintenance off? Short of Lyle McDonald starvation diet, I'm kinda lost on diet, I was gonna go with subutramine as an appetite suppressant, but can't find it , so eca maybe... but diet I realize is the most important part, any ideas would b appreciated, I'm on a mission for real..

BigBones
07-07-2015, 03:10 PM
Stats? What's your loss goal? Weight? BMI? RMR? Eating habits for the past 6 months? Etc.

I prefer to start a man on a protein to carb to fat ratio of 2:1:0.5. Bare in mind this ratio is dependent on all sorts of things and tweaked accordingly.

For example, 6 meals of 60 grams of protein, 30 grams of carbohydrates, 15 grams of fat. Last meal, no carbs. Cardio in the morning.

NYJACK
07-08-2015, 10:02 AM
6'0" 230, 20% fat. Last cycle was 8mos ago n was hi dose tren ace, I was 250lbs at I guess 10% body fat n 5000+ cals ed. The cycle was almost at 4mos when it had to abruptly stop. Got locked up. The result have been bad and I probably need TRT, but rite now I wanna cut back down, as low as possible in reason n build then over that.

Orange24
07-08-2015, 11:47 AM
6'0" 230, 20% fat. Last cycle was 8mos ago n was hi dose tren ace, I was 250lbs at I guess 10% body fat n 5000+ cals ed. The cycle was almost at 4mos when it had to abruptly stop. Got locked up. The result have been bad and I probably need TRT, but rite now I wanna cut back down, as low as possible in reason n build then over that.

You got locked up?? like you went to jail?? what happened?

NYJACK
07-08-2015, 11:56 AM
Nothing major, I got stopped with a few zanny's, n they were mine! But I had taken them outta the script bottle, I was on 100mgs ed, was using them for trensomnia, they work like a charm n went n got em from a shrink n bought evidence to court, but THEY DID NOT CARE, THEY ARE THE BAD GUYS!!!!! no tren this cycle... lol

NYJACK
07-08-2015, 12:39 PM
I guess my biggest question n I know its one of the most variable OF ALL, but at 6'0" 230lbs n a bad bodyfat% of about 20%, what's a rough estimate of a a calorie reduction on cycle? Lyle McDonald's starvation diet of all protein, no fat or carbs with the one allout refeed day? Man ! That'd put a person thru changes but'dprobably (on cycle) have DRAMATIC results) um willing to invest the time(and money) to do this right. And on another note, has anyone on here had gyno reversal surgery and or the glands removed??? What's an estimate price wise cause I know probably no insurance would cover that...

Orange24
07-08-2015, 04:04 PM
Nothing major, I got stopped with a few zanny's, n they were mine! But I had taken them outta the script bottle, I was on 100mgs ed, was using them for trensomnia, they work like a charm n went n got em from a shrink n bought evidence to court, but THEY DID NOT CARE, THEY ARE THE BAD GUYS!!!!! no tren this cycle... lol

How's that possible?? You show them script, end of story: you mean 100mg tren, not zannie, I hope haha