PDA

View Full Version : Holly Moly!!!

MuscleAddiction
11-15-2015, 12:44 PM
What a devastating loss for Rhonda...well if this doesn't humble her I don't know what will...she was owned by Holly last night. I am a Rhonda fan, and the positive out of this for her is that it should give her some humility and show her the holes she has in her stand up, because it was horrible last night.

Ironguruera
11-15-2015, 12:54 PM
I didn't watch the whole fight wife found the highlight on FB and showed me in my scotch stupor lol.

Moly just had the perfect strike at the perfect time! Rhonda turned right into that monster!

It's things like this that prove what I'm always saying about boxing and MMA. Anything can happen! All it takes is 1 good shot and fight changes in a second!

That said I truly didn't think Rhonda would ever loose. Her other fights she was in such another league against her competitors.

baby1
11-15-2015, 12:57 PM
Fuzo, and mini, are so not Rhonda fans and he was so excited he woke me out of a deep sleep twice,lmao

baby1
11-15-2015, 01:02 PM
Listened to some of what Holly had to say after the fight. Definitely more class and humility out of her, as well as, someone you can tell who has some great coaching and she takes that all in.

Ironguruera
11-15-2015, 01:03 PM

MuscleAddiction
11-15-2015, 01:09 PM
Listened to some of what Holly had to say after the fight. Definitely more class and humility out of her, as well as, someone you can tell who has some great coaching and she takes that all in.

Greg Jackson is a class act coach...always respect his camps, he coaches champions!!!

Nbencze
11-15-2015, 01:42 PM
Holly had a great plan for sure. Also every pound of hers counted. Not an ounce of fat on that girl. Not that ronda is fat, but holly had none and her strength showed.

Nbencze
11-15-2015, 01:42 PM
Haha

baby1
11-15-2015, 01:44 PM
Holly had a great plan for sure. Also every pound of hers counted. Not an ounce of fat on that girl. Not that ronda is fat, but holly had none and her strength showed.

that is what I said to Fuzo when we were watching here. I also said God bless those women when they get older, yikes,lol

MuscleAddiction
11-15-2015, 05:11 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/why-an-immediate-rematch-between-ronda-rousey-and-holly-holm-is-a-terrible-idea-111515

Well, Rhonda has done a lot for the UFC, as the UFC has done a lot for her, can't take away what she has done as a female fighter...still remember when Dana stated "women will not fight in the UFC anytime soon", well Dana has already been humbled by that statement, hopefully Rhonda will be from this loss. In the article it is true...Rhonda needs to take some time off from everything and focus on herself and rest, heal, and work on her weaknesses...all that were exposed by Holly. Also read an article that Rhonda's head coach may take a huge hit financially for this loss...was stated " financial ruin"...one fight can end it all??? Crazy!!!

Lunchbox
11-15-2015, 07:01 PM
My old man told me this when I was studying martial arts and was ahead of others in skill... goes for everyone in combat sports.

"There is always someone meaner and bigger around the corner."

BigBones
11-15-2015, 11:08 PM
Also read an article that Rhonda's head coach may take a huge hit financially for this loss...was stated " financial ruin"...one fight can end it all??? Crazy!!!

Wouldn't be surprised if he took a big sports bet. Buddy of mine had 20k on a 12:1 bet. Took 240 home.

"Rhonda was due." Is what I heard a lot of. I don't watch much UFC but like in all sports you can tell Holly definitely has been doing her homework on Rhonda. Lots of time spent on tape and fighting Rhonda mimics is my guess.

Big Hoss
11-16-2015, 02:59 PM
My old man told me this when I was studying martial arts and was ahead of others in skill... goes for everyone in combat sports.

"There is always someone meaner and bigger around the corner."

Yeah.... my Dad had a similar saying(s) too.
"There's someone always better than you, so humble yourself."
"The bigger they are, the harder they fall." --- (referring to them physically, mentally, and their ego)

Big Hoss
11-17-2015, 02:54 PM
I was watching some of the footage on YouTube last night, and I think Ronda was completely stunned that someone could even "touch" her. She seemed completely out of her element after Holly gave her a bloody nose and fat-lip and she couldn't implement her "plan" of taking her down and giving her her famous elbow dislocation move.

BigBones
11-17-2015, 06:21 PM
Hollys dodging and foot work killed.

KingMD
11-17-2015, 08:16 PM
Mentally discouraged...to the point of confusion what to do...that first couple blows to the face and 'slipping/movement' of Holly did Ronda in

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

baby1
11-17-2015, 09:18 PM
It has been on my TV over and over ever since,lol. Pretty soon I will know how to kick hubby's ass if I keep seeing this

Slayer
11-19-2015, 11:46 AM
Kick his ass!!! But have duct tape ready!

Big Hoss
11-23-2015, 12:20 PM
Holm is suppose to be on Late Night with Seth Myers this week to talk about her win. Anxious to see what she has to say!