PDA

View Full Version : Juicer Recipes

mj_0360
07-19-2012, 04:31 PM
I just started playing around with a juicer I recently got and I'm looking for some new recipes. I gotta admit it's a lot easier to drink beet and kale juice than it is to eat either of them! Thanks in advance...

Bruiser
07-19-2012, 04:57 PM
Spinach or any greens go good and are very nutrient dense. Also:
Carrot
Parsnip
Tomato
Cabbage

I also like to use cucumber, squash, celery and beets.

mj_0360
07-19-2012, 09:21 PM
I used beet w/ stem, carrot, strawberries, kale, orange, cucumber, and blueberries tonight.

Oldschooliron
07-19-2012, 09:58 PM
Careful with to much beet. My buddy and his wife did like a beet medley and felt really ill. After some research it's a hardcore liver detoxer and thats why they felt like ass.

I like mostly carrot myself. I have been drinking some wheatgrass at my lunch stop. Been thinking of growing my own and buying the adapter for my juicer for it.

I'll add in some kale and whatever I have on hand really, but love the carrot as the main flavor.

Drink it right away. Storing it is useless and u lose most of the nutrients. Drink it slow and let it roll around in the mouth under tongue etc.

I love juicing.....just rarely have enough time for it. My wife has lost 5-10 lbs by juicing and not changing anything else. Must aid with her metabolism and makes the body more efficient via more nutrient uptake.

Oldschooliron
07-20-2012, 12:44 AM
Lol on a horrible note.......want some fucking awesome cocktails?? Use the juicer! Best damn drinks ever! my brother in law used to bring his juicer to family parties lol.

mj_0360
07-20-2012, 10:56 PM
I love the carrot juice too. I wanted to juice tonight but I had to settle for a pin in my glute lol

Oldschooliron
07-21-2012, 12:02 AM
I love the carrot juice too. I wanted to juice tonight but I had to settle for a pin in my glute lol

Lol my buddy told his brother hey I'm thinking of juicing.....he was like man u don't wanna do that do it natural blah blah blah. My friend was talking about veggie juice. His brother was talking aas.

deathdodger
07-21-2012, 09:46 AM
I get alot of use out of mine, I make all my shakes in it, I throw in BCAA' powder whey, bananas, oranges, rasberries, and tomatoes. Thats my main shake.

Oldschooliron
07-23-2012, 06:12 PM
Hey bro I asked my wife where she got the juicing books. She got some by jack lelanes wife and a few others. Some of them where seriously under $1 a book on amazon lmao! she said she got like 3 books for $9 lol.

Just did carrot, spinach, pineapple, watermelon, strawberries. It was tasty. I just had my blood labs done for e2 check and I wanted to get some quality stuff in my body ASAP.

On a side note wanna feel inferior?? Check out jack lelanes accomplishments!! Holy crap that guy was a fucking machine!!

Here's a small glimpse of them

For more mind boggling shit that crazy man did. Check out his blog.
http://www.jacklalanne.com/jacks-adventures/feats-and-honors.php

It's a shame he didn't make it to 100. He passed last yr at 97.