PDA

View Full Version : no weight work outs

bodyman
07-21-2016, 08:49 PM
I dont have alot of weights other then my bench set so are there good weight free workouts (like push ups) that peps could refer to me?

Ironguruera
07-22-2016, 02:04 AM
My friends chest really took off. I asked her what she was doing different. She said she was doing the "prison routine". It's 200 push-ups every day. She would do it as a finisher at the end of her weights but hot damn did it make her chest look nuts. She would do 4 sets of 50. She did real push-up not bitch ups to be clear Tits to the floor and rigid back.

Hand stand push-ups, dips with arms behind u is a great tricep move.

You gotta pick up some Dumbbells off craigslist or something. Get some DB and we can get u going! Then u can do tons of stuff!

U can still row, corner bar row, shoulder press, various squats etc with just a straight bar.
Sure the gym is nice but you can do a lot with simple things if u get creative.

Slayer
07-22-2016, 09:30 AM
Great advise IG!

Big Hoss
07-22-2016, 11:21 AM
I agree with IG. You need to get some of those DB's that comes in a kit that you can add and take off plates as needed. You can find them cheap on Craig's List, Amazon, Ebay. Another cheap alternative are ankle and wrist weights, and a weighted jacket. In the meantime you can do "core work".... push-ups (with your hands placed out wide, shoulder width, and inside. These three placements will hit your chest in different angles), sit-ups, crunches, stick-twists, calf raises on a block of wood or brick, sissy-squats, dips, tricep dips, and the list goes on bro.
I used to do cardio and these different exercises at home when I couldn't make it to the gym or really pressed for time. I built a good foundation doing this starting out and it prepared me for the gym when I really got serious about training. Good luck to ya bro and stay safe.

Slayer
07-22-2016, 11:23 AM
More good advise BH!

BigBones
08-21-2016, 07:49 PM
Nailed it gents add dbs and a weighted jacket (not sowd in, adjustable )

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Big Hoss
08-22-2016, 12:19 PM
Nailed it gents add dbs and a weighted jacket (not sowd in, adjustable )

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yep.... that weighted jacket will for sure kick your ass into shape! lol