PDA

View Full Version : Y would u do this to your car? Wtf

Manny1983
07-26-2012, 12:46 PM
So I was close to my old neighborhood earlier and saw this... Personally I think it's stupid, why spend close to 12k on all that?

http://s1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii518/manny1983/My%20gym/Stupid/

newNimproved
07-26-2012, 01:13 PM
thats a big thing out here in cali man. also down in texas.

its more candy paint sitting on 26 inch rims with a 4 inch lift, that is pretty drastic though

Bruiser
07-26-2012, 02:11 PM
C'mon Manny! That's what us pasty white folks do to cars... Go UP with them! Not drop em down! Lol.

Manny1983
07-26-2012, 02:14 PM
Lol that wasn't a white guys car in that neighborhood I can assure you lol.

I don't lower anything lol I lifted my XJ I had and a small lift on my old excursion

Bruiser
07-26-2012, 02:18 PM
Lol that wasn't a white guys car in that neighborhood I can assure you lol.

I don't lower anything lol I lifted my XJ I had and a small lift on my old excursion

You did WHAT? Careful or you'll lose your Mexi-Man Card! Lol.

Manny1983
07-26-2012, 02:37 PM
You did WHAT? Careful or you'll lose your Mexi-Man Card! Lol.

I'm a very complicated Beaner lol see when I lift my vehicles it's cuz I actually go off roading not cuz it looks cool lol

Bruiser
07-26-2012, 02:42 PM
I'm a very complicated Beaner lol see when I lift my vehicles it's cuz I actually go off roading not cuz it looks cool lol

Easier to run from the cops, right? (please forgive me... I couldn't help it. Lol)

Lunchbox
07-26-2012, 02:47 PM
I'm a very complicated Beaner

That statement is an oxymoron!! :)

newNimproved
07-26-2012, 03:19 PM
Easier to run from the cops, right? (please forgive me... I couldn't help it. Lol)

bwahahahahhahaha! if you see manny running, there is prob a cop not too far behind him, lol! he doesnt do cardio;)

Manny1983
07-26-2012, 03:26 PM
Lmao I hope you all get crabs lol jk

Oldschooliron
07-26-2012, 04:58 PM

Is this so u can escape to your native country when ins is after u lol?
Too far lol?

The link doesn't work. Those guys know dumping money into a car is money gone for good.....well anyone with half a Brain.

My buddy had way more dollars then sense when the economy was good. He bought a 69 Camaro 6 cylinder all stock. Paid to much for the car and every single thing that was done to it. Had a claimed $70k into car......think he got $12k for it. The paint job he paid $10k plus was worth $2k tops lol.........he was one of those assholes that would literally say well I don't care if it costs a lot of money.....I have a lot! When u say stupid shit like that. Well then that's your bad. He assumes cause he pays top dollar it's the best. Usually it's cause he in a asshole to ppl so they rip him off hard lol.

Manny1983
07-26-2012, 05:03 PM

No lol all my white redneck friends rubbed off on me lol. Check this out...... Wait for it............................................ I listen to country music lol among other stuff like metal, alternative and also hip hop but when's the last time you heard of a Beaner liking to go off roading who listens to country music lmao

newNimproved
07-26-2012, 05:03 PM
Is this so u can escape to your native country when ins is after u lol?
Too far lol?

The link doesn't work. Those guys know dumping money into a car is money gone for good.....well anyone with half a Brain.

My buddy had way more dollars then sense when the economy was good. He bought a 69 Camaro 6 cylinder all stock. Paid to much for the car and every single thing that was done to it. Had a claimed $70k into car......think he got $12k for it. The paint job he paid $10k plus was worth $2k tops lol.........he was one of those assholes that would literally say well I don't care if it costs a lot of money.....I have a lot! When u say stupid shit like that. Well then that's your bad. He assumes cause he pays top dollar it's the best. Usually it's cause he in a asshole to ppl so they rip him off hard lol.

lol! agreed! anyone trying to move up in the world get economy cars and drop their money into properties where you will increase your wealth. hell i will NEVER spend crazy money on a car or truck again.

he should have saved his cash and thrown it into a few houses in michigan or wisconsin.

Bruiser
07-26-2012, 05:35 PM
bwahahahahhahaha! if you see manny running, there is prob a cop not too far behind him, lol! he doesnt do cardio;)

The only time I run is if I'm chasing an ice cream truck...

:D

Bruiser
07-26-2012, 05:38 PM

Or if Fatty is chasing a taco truck... Lol

newNimproved
07-26-2012, 06:40 PM

lol hater

newNimproved
07-26-2012, 06:41 PM
The only time I run is if I'm chasing an ice cream truck...

:D

ice tickle for me big boy

deathdodger
07-27-2012, 07:13 AM
Those cars kind of do get you looked at by the cops or they used to. Now a days those are everywhere.

newNimproved
07-27-2012, 09:02 AM
Those cars kind of do get you looked at by the cops or they used to. Now a days those are everywhere.

lol! cops still know they are dope boys though........its like "here i am, come and pull me over, im a drug dealer"

dora123
07-31-2012, 12:09 AM
that is ugly, I'm sorry

Manny1983
07-31-2012, 01:05 AM
that is ugly, I'm sorry

Sure is

cane
08-01-2012, 02:32 AM
wow that looks stupid.

Arabian
08-01-2012, 07:41 AM
lol I like the ones that have the MM's logos and Snickers bars logos etc: all over them. People like this are in their 20;s and 30s and still live at home with mommy and the baby daddy.lolool . One thing is for sure though? You never have to worry about somebody like that ever competing against you for a job. lolololololl