PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast ideas

Ironguruera
02-11-2017, 01:11 AM
What's up fellas? I decided I hate eating oatmeal anymore lol. I always speculated eating oatmeal was making me feel bloated and not digesting great. I was watching a video by Seth ferroce on YouTube and ironically he mentioned how he can't digest oatmeal well. I also have issues with brown rice so not to shocked.

Anyways looking for other carbs u guys eat for breakfast preferably something faster and easier. Thinking maybe grits or cream or wheat or rice but looking for something closer to oats glycemic index wise.

I do fine on carbs even shitty ones. Lately I've been eating bagels, English muffins and whatever crap my wife buys lol......time to clean it up again.

xdude
02-11-2017, 09:56 AM
how about couple of Klondike bars ... just kidding
I have been doing plain toast and veggie smooth ( spinach,broccoli and or spring salad mix ) with a pre work out and couple berries for flavor lately .Doesn't weigh me down.

but I do a morning workout

Ironguruera
02-11-2017, 12:13 PM
how about couple of Klondike bars ... just kidding
I have been doing plain toast and veggie smooth ( spinach,broccoli and or spring salad mix ) with a pre work out and couple berries for flavor lately .Doesn't weigh me down.

but I do a morning workout

Lol!! Ironic u say veggie smoothie been looking into something like this. U do It in a blender or a juicer?

xdude
02-11-2017, 03:07 PM
nutra bullet,
like I said veggies and little water... add blue, black and/or straw berries after to get right consistency

really grown to like the dry 12 grain toast , warm and crispy .
never like wimpy bread like wonder .. I always like the heavy duty hearty bread

Ironguruera
02-11-2017, 04:30 PM
nutra bullet,
like I said veggies and little water... add blue, black and/or straw berries after to get right consistency

really grown to like the dry 12 grain toast , warm and crispy .
never like wimpy bread like wonder .. I always like the heavy duty hearty bread

We have a vitamix that fucker will make tree branch smoothies. I'll try some green smoothies.

Orange24
02-13-2017, 03:28 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170213/a93dee73d4d1e7312b81986eb8feff0b.jpg

Ironguruera
02-13-2017, 01:34 PM
Damn u will make someone a great wife! That looks legit but who the fuck has time to make that?? On the weekend sure

Ironguruera
02-13-2017, 01:35 PM
I looked up some recipe ideas for green smoothies. I'll try to get to the store tonight for supplies

Big Hoss
02-13-2017, 04:04 PM
malt-o-meal

Orange24
02-13-2017, 05:28 PM
Damn u will make someone a great wife! That looks legit but who the fuck has time to make that?? On the weekend sure

Prob took 10 mins tops dude haha

Ironguruera
02-13-2017, 09:00 PM
Prob took 10 mins tops dude haha

Show off

Slayer
02-15-2017, 12:33 PM
4 or 5 Bluberry Wheat Eggos with syrup!!!

Ironguruera
02-15-2017, 01:03 PM
4 or 5 Bluberry Wheat Eggos with syrup!!!

Lol. My wife made me an awesome fancy waffle yesterday for Valentine's Day with eggs. She's usually up after me and the baby is a handful 1st thing.

I don't like syrup anymore. I prefer raw honey with all my breakfast foods.

Slayer
02-15-2017, 01:18 PM
I love raw honey! I drink that shit right out of the bottle! Or try pouring honey over walnuts!

Ironguruera
02-15-2017, 03:52 PM
I love raw honey! I drink that shit right out of the bottle! Or try pouring honey over walnuts!

Ever had it come with the chunk of honey comb with the honey soaking in it? Fuck that's really good!

Slayer
02-15-2017, 04:48 PM
Hell ya! Thats my favorite! Hard to find around here though. My wife wants to throw up when she see's me eating that!

Ironguruera
02-15-2017, 07:42 PM
Hell ya! Thats my favorite! Hard to find around here though. My wife wants to throw up when she see's me eating that!

Fuck her eat it like a honey badger. She's a hater. Don't except her negativity in your life

Orange24
02-15-2017, 08:29 PM
Fuck her eat it like a honey badger. She's a hater. Don't except her negativity in your life

Haha!

xdude
02-15-2017, 10:00 PM
4 or 5 Blueberry Wheat Eggos with syrup!!!
hmm , haven't done low fat -high protein gluten free pancakes in a while...might have to do them tomorrow
more like a buckwheat omelette but tastie..got some fresh blue berries from costco too...

AnalogMan
02-16-2017, 02:14 PM
Basic's , Whole wheat bagel's with salmon/tuna , 7 eggs/Molly McButter Chesse / McCormick Turmeric added. Muscle juice 2600 /w / ON Protein/Creatine mixed. All made on the weekend.. Thanks to my lovly wife....A.M.

MuscleAddiction
02-16-2017, 02:51 PM
My daily go to breakfast is 1c egg whites w/2 whole eggs scrambled, 1c whole oats with some raspberries and blueberries and a smidge of raw honey...this is after I have already had 2 homemade protien bars at 4am before I train (400 calories, 30g protein, 44g carbs, 14g fats), and then immediately after training a whey isolate shake with 60g protein, the meal is approximately 1.5 hours after my post workout shake. I also sip on BCAA in my water jug upon waking and all day. Then the meals are every 2-3 hours throughout the day.

Weekends I will have some pancakes before training, and usually have whole eggs with chicken apple sausage, and Ezekiel toast with raw honey after training.

AnalogMan
02-16-2017, 06:08 PM
Great Plan MA!!!! Feed the Beast... Bodybuilders often our tendency is to focus on the things that add weight to the bar and inches to our arms. But if your internal health doesn't match the external ,you can end up with 'Real' problems'.
Fresh juices ,fiber ,eggs ,'natural colors', like blueberry juice, carotene from carrots ,paprika ,beet juice ,purple sweet potato ,hibiscus , natural astaxanthin, CoQ10(its a beautiful orange) red cabbage extract, kale ! Egg yolks are loaded with phoshatidylcholine ,great for liver ,gallbladder.

Who says keeping your body squeaky clean needs to be complicated???

Health is the Goal Brothers and Sisters............A.M

MuscleAddiction
02-16-2017, 06:37 PM
Amen...here is a typical meal prep for me...

http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t655/hmbmuscle/IMG_20170202_204603827_zpspnpzpuqe.jpg

This doesn't include the breakfast which I make in the morning every day so eggs and oats are fresh. Lots of colorful foods...greens, orange, blues, reds...whole natural organic (when possible) fresh veggies, fruits, and carbohydrate sources. Brown rice, yams, it's about longevity!!!

Big Hoss
02-17-2017, 12:16 PM
Mmmmmmm nice! ^

Big Hoss
02-17-2017, 12:21 PM
I always like alternating different carbs in for breakfast during the week so I don't get burnt out. Oatmeal, cream of wheat, rice, maltomeal, cereal, bagels, etc. I enjoy the high protein cereal, pancakes , and waffles on the weekends. Always have eggwhites, non-fat greek yogurt, and protein shake in the mix as well to even everything out. Sometimes I get a hankerin' for some good old fashioned milk too! lol

Slayer
02-17-2017, 12:28 PM
Shit, now Im hungary!