PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for this guy brothers!

Horrort
04-20-2017, 08:39 AM
This is a prob with a few forums going on right now, in the scammer sections! just wanted to warn you guys just in case..

This guy has just been caught posing as a pro fitness guy or similar at ASF and M&S. He pulled pics from the internet and just edited the face. This is the same as scamming. The pics he's using are of Rob Riches.

Show worthy physique? Critique welcome

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...2&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MuscleAddiction
04-20-2017, 11:50 AM
Can't open link due to I do not have Tapatalk...so what is the concern about him posing as a wannabe? Is he a source or sourcing? What is his screename on these other forums...I am on ASF as well. Thanks.

SFDan
04-20-2017, 12:26 PM
I can't open it either and I do have Tapatalk

Horrort
04-20-2017, 01:50 PM
Here is the whole story, I guess he was a rep for prokor

https://hardcore-underground.com/showthread.php/4270-Member-named-quot-GotTren-quot

MuscleAddiction
04-20-2017, 02:16 PM
Thanks, but like I said this is a small tight knit community on MC, we like it this way, so if someone came on the family here would be on the lookout...kind of like if a stranger walked I to your home...like you lol, just kidding...but you get the idea.

Horrort
04-20-2017, 02:52 PM
Thanks for making me feel so welcomed :P

bigcivic
04-20-2017, 02:58 PM
Thanks, but like I said this is a small tight knit community on MC, we like it this way, so if someone came on the family here would be on the lookout...kind of like if a stranger walked I to your home...like you lol, just kidding...but you get the idea.
Hahaha this ^^^^

MuscleAddiction
04-20-2017, 05:13 PM
Thanks for making me feel so welcomed :P

You're welcome :)...we are happy you joined.

knights
04-21-2017, 11:00 PM
I wouldn't trade this community for any other, I like it just the way it is.

Thanks for for the heads up.

kazman68
04-23-2017, 11:04 PM
I wouldn't trade this community for any other, I like it just the way it is.

Thanks for for the heads up.
Amen^