PDA

View Full Version : MA (Mike Arnold) Labs Somatozine Log by MuscleAddiction

MuscleAddiction
04-22-2017, 01:01 AM

So this product was suggested to me by OD after HeavyIron ran a log over on IMF/ASF with great results, so after reading his log and test results I decided to pick up a couple bottles and try it for myself...MA Labs Somatozine Growth Hormone Secretagogue MK-677. Here is a link to the product description...

https://www.masupps.com/products/somatozine/

I will get labs done just like HI did, and I have not been on any GH for months, so looking forward to seeing what this product does for me. If HI and Knights will allow I will (or HI) can link his log from IMF to this thread.

I am currently 260, will try 1 capsule a day taken in the evening due to that is what has been suggested to me by Mike Arnold due to it makes you sleepy...and apparently hungry which will be a bonus for me. I will run this for 60 days...HI ran it for 30 days. I will run same testing protocol as Heavy did as well.

Follow along if you like, check out the link and I will keep posting as much information I can along with my personal experience with it.

Stay tuned!!!

Kdb510
04-22-2017, 01:26 AM
I have heard mixed opinions about mk-677. Im interested how this turns out. Hope you get some good results.

MuscleAddiction
04-22-2017, 10:35 AM
Will be starting tonight, will take it with 2-3 grams of fish oil (recommended) before my bedtime tea, I crash nightly at 9-9:30 and up at 4:30am to train before work, so even the sleep benefits associated with this I am looking forward to. This is my first run ever with mk-677 so no opinion here yet, but we will.

MuscleAddiction
04-22-2017, 12:38 PM
Alright, sorry that is is such a long read...but here is some information on this product:

Somatozine MK-677 (Enhanced)

“Growth Hormone Super Secretagogue”

Somatozine at a Glance...

• The Most Effective Growth Hormone Product on the Market
• Comparable to 4-5 iu of Pharmacy-Grade Growth Hormone per Day
• Potentiates the Anabolic Effect of Growth Hormone in Muscle Tissue
• Up-Regulates Hepatic IGF-1 Conversion Rates
• Improves IGF-1 Bioavailability
• Increases IGF-1 Half-Life
• Raises Free Growth Hormone Levels
• Lowers Cortisol Levels
• Increased Convenience (capsules are easier to take, store, and transport than liquid preparations)
• No Nasty After-taste!
• Superior Value (you get more for your money than with any other MK-677 product on the market, period)

A Bold Claim

For those of you who are familiar with traditional MK-677 products, there is probably a single question running through your mind right now. “What makes your MK-677 product better than the rest?” For those of you who are not already aware, MK-677 is widely regarded as the single most effective growth hormone elevating compound in the world. Aside from its sheer potency, both its oral bioavailability and long duration of action have made it a favorite among bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts everywhere, allowing one to obtain all the benefits of exogenous growth hormone without the hassle, cost, or legal issues associated with prescription/injectable medications.

Genuine MK-677 is sold by 100’s of vendors worldwide, but with product differentiation almost non-existent among competitors, cost tends to factor heavily into a buyer’s purchase decisions. This is not necessarily a good or bad thing, but the inevitable result of each company selling the exact same product. Well, at MA Labs good isn’t good enough. If a product can be further improved we are obligated to do so and that is exactly what we have done with Somatozine. As the world’s most comprehensive and powerful growth hormone elevating formula, Somatozine has been designed to promote increases in GH through multiple pathways, while providing MK-677 with a superior foundation from which to work its magick.

Although growth hormone provides us with several benefits directly applicable to bodybuilding, it is its ability to increase IGF-1 levels that is almost entirely responsible for its muscle building effect, and to a lesser degree, its ability to induce fat loss. Therefore, in addition to maximizing GH output, we have also taken steps to ensure the creation of an IGF-1 powerhouse without equal; a task accomplished by increasing the liver’s conversion rate of growth hormone to IGF-1, improving its bioavailability, and extending its half-life in plasma. For those of you who desire to learn more, the next few pages will reveal the individual components of the Somatozine formula and how they work in the body to deliver results beyond that of MK-677 alone.

Laying the Foundation

The first ingredient to make the list is zinc. Classified as a mineral, zinc may appear somewhat mundane in comparison to other GH/IGF-1 elevating compounds, but it would be a mistake to dismiss this fundamental element simply because of its nutritional status. In reality, zinc is one of the most well-studied and clinically validated GH/IGF-1 boosting substances in existence and plays a critical role in the functioning of the GH/IGF-1 axis. Responsible for regulating endocrine function at the most basic level, it is impossible to maximize the production and bioavailability of these hormones without optimal blood levels of this mineral present in the bloodstream.

Although many studies have documented zinc’s proficiency at increasing GH levels, of significantly greater importance is its ability to increase IGF-1 and IGFBP-3 levels, as it has a much bigger impact on these hormone than it does GH. In short, it increases IGF-1 levels beyond what would normally be possible with a given dose of GH. This disproportionate rise in IGF-1 is largely attributable to zinc’s role as an up-regulator of hepatic IGF-1 synthesis. In other words, zinc signals the liver convert a larger percentage of circulating growth hormone into IGF-1, thereby amplifying GH’s anabolic potential in muscle tissue. That sounds simple enough, but what about IGFBP-3? Although less well known than IGF-1, this carrier protein has a huge influence on the body’s ability to use IGF-1, as it positively affects both its bioavailability and stabilization in plasma by assisting in the transportation of IGF-1 to receptor sites and prolonging the molecule’s half-life in the body.

Interestingly, zinc has been demonstrated to produce this effect in both zinc-deficient and non-zinc deficient individuals. While those with zinc deficiency will generally experience the greatest benefit, its positive effects extend to both groups, with significant increases in IGF-1 and IGFBP-3 levels being noted across the board. Bodybuilders are particularly susceptible to zinc deficiency as a result of increased perspiration arising from physical activity—a major risk factor in the development of zinc deficiency. In fact, physically active people are among the most likely group to experience this, as evidenced by multiple clinical studies reporting an increased rate of hypozincemia in athletes. Lest you think that adherence to a bodybuilding diet disqualifies you from concern, allow me to share with you the following statistic. Balco Laboratories, which has been responsible for testing the trace mineral levels of more than 250,000 people (including numerous professional and Olympic athletes from virtually every sport), revealed that roughly 70% of ALL those tested had moderate to severe zinc deficiencies. Moreover, the majority of those tested were NOT athletes. Had statistics been compiled using athletes only, that number would surely have risen considerably. The take home message here is that if you engage in weight training or other forms of regular physical activity, it is likely that you are zinc deficient to at least some degree, regardless of diet.

Two other minerals of critical importance are magnesium and selenium, both of which have been shown to profoundly influence IGF-1 secretion, IGF-1 bioactivity and the trophic actions of IGF-1 on skeletal muscle. One way in which sub-optimal concentrations of these minerals might cause harm is through chronic low-grade inflammation, as the inflammatory cytokines produced during a state of deficiency send negative regulatory signals that reduce IGF-1 output, impair IGF-1 bioactivity (via reduced IGFBP-3 levels), and inhibit the actions of other anabolic hormones and growth factors. Selenium deficiency may also induce oxidative stress and promote cellular damage via a decreased concentration of selenoproteins (such as glutathione peroxidase), which has also been shown to hinder IGF-1 bioactivity. Similarly, zinc’s positive effect on IGF-1 levels may be partially attributable to its known antioxidant activity. For example, zinc and selenium may positively modulate IGF-1 release through the protection of endocrine cells; an effect achieved by limiting the production of reactive oxygen species (ROS), which in turn minimizes endocrine cell degeneration/death.

Although the connection between zinc, magnesium, selenium and IGF-1 is fairly well known, copper’s role in IGF-1 secretion and utilization is only rarely mentioned. Although the mechanisms through which copper works to stimulate IGF-1 production have not yet been fully elucidated, we do know that zinc is highly antagonistic to copper, impairing its absorption into the bloodstream. The data suggests that this antagonistic effect is due to zinc’s ability to trigger the synthesis of a copper-binding ligand (likely thionein) which isolates copper from the nutrient medium and makes absorption impossible. Although the effects of this antagonism are not immediately apparent, the end result is a copper deficiency resulting in decreased IGF-1 output.

In light of these findings, researchers believe that that inability of some individuals to respond satisfactorily to the IGF-1 elevating effects of growth hormone therapy is due to inadequate copper concentrations. So, if you use injectable GH and have noticed disproportionately low levels of IGF-1 relative to your GH dose, or you don’t seem to respond very well to the IGF-1 boosting effects of GH secretagogues, then this may be the underlying problem. In order to avoid this problem, copper should always be co-administered with zinc. Many experts consider a 15:1 ratio of zinc to copper to be ideal.
Note: Somatozine utilizes the most effective forms of zinc, magnesium, selenium, and copper available (zinc orotate, magnesium glycinate, selenomethionine, and copper glycinate. This is basically an upgraded version of ZMA with selenium and copper added)

More than Just a Sleep Aide

For those of you who are familiar with sleep aides, you’ve undoubtedly heard of a product called melatonin. Frequently used as a means of eliminating jet lag or simply to improve sleep quality, melatonin is actually a complex hormone involved in a multitude of functions throughout the body. Produced in the pineal gland, it is most often known for its role in regulating the sleep-wake cycle, but scientists have recently discovered many other bodybuilding benefits.

One of these is its role in regulating the production and bioavailability of growth hormone. In a fairly recent study, test subjects who were given a 5 mg dose of melatonin experienced a rise in GH levels ranging from 132-157%. One of the mechanisms through which melatonin positively modulates GH release, and which differentiates it from the other ingredients in Somatozine, is its ability to decrease somatostatin levels. As a negative regulator of growth hormone secretion, limiting somatostatin’s influence on somatotrophs (GH producing cells) is an important step in maximizing GH levels. Thankfully for us, a single dose of melatonin was shown to decrease levels of somatostatin by 76-164%. In addition to functioning as a somatostatin inhibitor, melatonin also appears to enhance GH production by increasing the responsiveness of the pituitary gland to growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH), as evidenced in a 1993 study from “Clinical Endocrinology”.

Melatonin also helps normalize circadian rhythms (i.e. sleep quality), which is in itself an important factor in maximizing GH release, not to mention the massive effect it has on determining our rate of cellular repair (i.e. muscle growth). As cool as this is, melatonin’s ability to improve sleep quality and boost GH levels only tells us part of the story. We must also consider the amount of GH that can actually be used by the body, as not all GH is biologically active. Melatonin provides assistance in this area by increasing the amount of “free” GH in the bloodstream, indicating a reduction in GHBP’s (growth hormone binding proteins). This was confirmed when researchers found that melatonin positively alters the body’s GH/GHBP-1 ratio (GHBP-1 works to inactivate circulating growth hormone).

Unfortunately, nearly 50% of all GH in circulation is bound to these proteins, essentially rendering it worthless by preventing receptor binding. Since only free GH is biologically active, even a small reduction in GHBPs will enhance its positive effects. In this sense, melatonin can be viewed as a type of GH supercharger, allowing us to get more bang for our buck from a given quantity of GH. As a side benefit, melatonin has also been shown to produce a moderate increase in IGFBP-3 levels (6-11%), while also decreasing cortisol levels. As the most catabolic hormone in the body, cortisol works through at least 4-5 different mechanisms to decrease protein synthesis and promote protein breakdown. With bodybuilders being notorious for having elevated cortisol levels, anything which helps bring them under control will have a positive impact on recovery, fat loss, and growth.

Finally, while studies often give us a pretty good idea of what to expect when using certain substances, they do not always line-up with real-world results. Therefore, whenever a study bypasses this potential issue by evaluating the end result instead of interpreting the effect that intermediary factors may have on the end result, we should pay attention. A recent study on melatonin did just that by specifically evaluating its effects on body composition, rather than its effects on our hormonal profile/function. At the conclusion of this study, melatonin was shown to produce significant gains in muscle mass and reductions in bodyfat (a few pounds each over a 12 month period) in non-trained individuals. This was big news in the scientific community, as it provided these results in the absence of a training stimulus or specialized nutrition. Keep in mind that very few compounds, outside of drugs specifically designed for muscle growth, are capable of producing these kinds of results in non-trained individuals. Basically, melatonin did this all by itself, without any outside influences contributing to the end result. Had this study been conducted in bodybuilders, it is reasonable to assume that the results would have been even more impressive.

Vitamin or Hormone?

Until recently, Vitamin D3 was viewed as just another vitamin, similar to Vitamin C, E, or B, but more recent research reveals that Vitamin D is far more than just a vitamin. In fact, Vitamin D is not really a vitamin at all, but a hormone involved in the regulation of numerous bodily systems, including both the endocrine and muscular systems. So wide-ranging are its actions that simply listing them all would require an article in itself. So, we will limit our discussion only to those which are relevant to the discussion at hand.

In short, Vitamin D is absolutely essential for maximizing IGF-1 levels and IGF-1 bioavailability. Given the abundance of literature in support of these functions, some researchers have even proposed that traditional growth hormone therapy is obsolete and should henceforth be combined with Vitamin D when attempting to normalize IGF-1 concentrations in IGF-1 deficient individuals. While Vitamin D directly increases IGF-1 levels, it also has a profound effect the body’s capacity to utilize the hormone by significantly boosting IGFBP-3 production. While researchers have yet to fully elucidate the mechanism through which these effects take place, it is hypothesized that Vitamin D is transported to the liver via portal circulation, where it is then sequentially converted to 25(OH)D (a prohormone to active Vitamin D). Afterward, it is converted to 1,25(OH)2D (the active metabolite of Vitamin D), which stimulates the synthesis of IGF1/IGFBP3 in a paracrine/autocrine fashion. Scientists have even identified a Vitamin D receptor in the promoter region for IGFBP-3, which is strongly associated with circulating IGFBP-3 levels.

Even if Vitamin D’s bodybuilding benefits ended there, there would be little to complain about, but this is really just the tip of the iceberg. So important is Vitamin D for physically active individuals that deficiency is now recognized as a limiting factor in athletic performance. But rather than spending too much time detailing every single benefit, I will simply rattle the most important ones off in short order: Vitamin D potentiates the stimulating effect of insulin and leucine on protein synthesis (i.e. it makes leucine and insulin work better), increases IGF-1 receptor density in muscle tissue, increases vitamin D3 receptor density in muscle tissue, increases insulin receptor density in muscle tissue, and even has a direct and substantial impact on muscular strength.

Widely regarded as a predictor of muscle weakness, inadequate circulating Vitamin D levels makes it nearly impossible for bodybuilders and strength athletes to optimally stimulate muscle hypertrophy/strength gains during training. This is due to the adverse effect that Vitamin D deficiency has on calcium related protein transcription, which directly impairs muscle contractile ability. Research has also shown that Vitamin D may promote increases in strength through non-genomic mechanisms, as it was recently discovered that the active form of Vitamin D has a strong affinity for the MARRS receptor (membrane-associated rapid response steroid binding protein). Regardless, it is a readily accepted fact that sub-optimal Vitamin D concentrations is detrimental to performance—on multiple levels.

Before moving on it is important to note that Vitamin D deficiency is considered a world-wide epidemic by health authorities and is not limited only to those nations with a limited food supply. To the contrary, developed nations are much more likely to suffer from this condition, as the body’s main source of Vitamin D is not the diet, but the sun. So, unless you are getting ample amounts of sunlight on a consistent basis (something very few people do in modernized countries), you are almost certainly in a state of deficiency, which makes you a prime candidate for Vitamin D supplementation.

Capsule or Liquid?

Although some may try to convince you otherwise, there are virtually zero benefits attached to liquid preparations, not to mention they exhibit a variety of negative characteristics that aren’t found in their encapsulated counterparts. You see, capsules are not only easier to take, but they allow for greater transportability, increased storage options, and they certainly taste a whole lot better.

Furthermore, with nearly all liquid versions being sold by peptide-research companies, none of these products are manufactured within GMP facilities, making the quality control process a matter of owner discretion. Even worse, certain aspects of this process are outside of the owners' control entirely, leaving the consumer at the mercy of chance. This is not an attempt to disparage these home-based companies, as I believe the majority do care about putting out a quality product (a truth reflected at least partially in the results of their customers), but simply a recognition of the facts. There is a distinct advantage to having products made within GMP facilities. From the enforcement of quality control measures, to the advanced equipment employed, supplement companies must constantly adhere to numerous rules and regulations if they wish to legally sell their products to the general public. When a product is manufactured clandestinely, there is no oversight or accountability outside of one’s own moral code. So, at the very least, having a product manufactured according to FDA guidelines should provide an extra measure of security for the buyer.

An Easy Choice

When I decided to bring Somatozine to the bodybuilding-fitness community my main goal was to provide the best possible growth hormone product at the best price. As a product bearing my name, I would not have accepted anything less. Fortunately, this goal was accomplished in full, as Somatozine not only works better than the competition, but its pricing has been set below that of other (inferior) MK-677 products. If you’re wondering why I am selling a product that costs more to make for less money, the reason is simple. I wanted to leave you, the customer, with zero reason to buy elsewhere. This approach is a win-win for all of us.

If you want to experience the muscle volumizing, fat burning, recovery enhancing effects of injectable growth hormone at a fraction of the cost, while avoiding the potential legal conundrums and pituitary shutdown that accompanies those drugs, then you will be more than pleased with Somatozine—the only once-per-day GH secretagogue clinically proven to provide results on par with injectable growth hormone. As the only enhanced version of MK-677 currently available, Somatozine reigns supreme as the most effective product in its class.

References:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25759961
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21675994
Association of diet with serum insulin-like growth factor I in middle-aged and elderly men
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23426817
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8532589
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26595309
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3963695/
Nutrients | Free Full-Text | IGF-1, the Cross Road of the Nutritional, Inflammatory and Hormonal Pathways to Frailty | HTML
Inadequate Copper Intake Reduces Serum Insulin-Like Growth Factor-I and Bone Strength in Growing Rats Fed Graded Amounts of Copper and Zinc
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12566481
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26631054
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8370132
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19301769
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2174513/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26352863
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10548874
http://www.eje-online.org/content/169/6/767.full.pdf
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23789983
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3289217/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23929734
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4319264/

knights
04-22-2017, 01:15 PM
subbed. Go ahead and link MA. Will be interesting to your results.

MuscleAddiction
04-22-2017, 03:06 PM
subbed. Go ahead and link MA. Will be interesting to your results.

Thanks brother!!!

MuscleAddiction
04-22-2017, 03:07 PM
Here is the link to HeavyIrons log on IMF...

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/217043-Somatozine-Log

Check it out as well, thanks Knights for allowing me to link it up.

xdude
04-22-2017, 04:46 PM
keep us posted

NTL
04-22-2017, 09:03 PM
I have been reading up on this in the last week or so. Keep up posted.

MuscleAddiction
04-22-2017, 10:26 PM
Taking 1 cap tonight with 3 soft gels of fish oil, let's get this started.

Orange24
04-23-2017, 01:30 AM
I followed his whole log. Sounds very promising considering his bloodwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MuscleAddiction
04-23-2017, 01:22 PM
Well had a good night's sleep, definitely helps with that...or maybe just tired from yesterday's activities. Time for church and family day, off today from training.

Nitrous
04-23-2017, 03:29 PM
I will also be following this. let me know if you have any lingering tired effects in the morning. this would be a no go for me.

ordawg1
04-23-2017, 09:32 PM
I am here - seen really great results from this !!-OD

MuscleAddiction
04-23-2017, 11:30 PM
I am here - seen really great results from this !!-OD

Thanks buddy...

So just took my nightly dose (1) Somatozine + (3) Fish Oil, now having some tea and heading to bed...up early for legs. Had a nice day today...church in morning and ocean therapy in the afternoon, much needed.

MuscleAddiction
04-24-2017, 12:19 PM
Slept like a baby last night, even slept through my alarm...so training legs tonight. Also woke up starving, ate, ready to eat again. Feeling good...was a refreshing sleep for sure.

MuscleAddiction
04-25-2017, 07:33 PM
Nothing too much to report today, I am tired but I believe it is most likely from training legs last night, and then training back/biceps this morning at 4:30am...forced myself out of bed to train this morning otherwise I would have felt guilty for not. Needless to say I will be hitting the pillow early tonight lol. One thing I have noticed is fuller muscle bellies, one of the effects of this product is water retention in the muscles, so maybe that is the reason I think I look good lol.

MuscleAddiction
04-26-2017, 11:37 PM
Today trained arms and the pump was insane, still have a insatiable appetite, and sleep has been great. Heading home to take nightly dose and eat again.

Mike Arnold
04-27-2017, 01:44 AM
Today trained arms and the pump was insane, still have a insatiable appetite, and sleep has been great. Heading home to take nightly dose and eat again.

Thanks for doing this log, Muscle Addiction...and thanks to both OD (for recommending the product)...and Knights (for allowing the link).

Muscle Addiction, you appear to be experiencing all of the effects common to MK-677, such as increased muscle fullness (a typical side effect of GH), greatly increased appetite (I love this side effect, as it makes it sooo much easier for me to eat all my food), and improved sleep quality (an affect attributable to a number of compounds in the product).

One thing I want to let you know is that, if you can, go up to 2 caps as soon as possible. I recommended starting at 1 cap the first few days just to see how people respond, but if they don't experience any significant lethargy, I recommend going right up to 2 caps. 2 caps will produce significantly greater increases in IGF-1 levels than 1 cap per day, as all the research shows that 25 mg of MK-677 is superior in this regard...and since it takes several weeks for IGF-1 levels to peak after increasing the dose, the sooner you start, the sooner your IGF-1 levels will peak. This will help ensure that your labs results are as accurate as possible.

Furthermore, Somatozine supplies some additional benefits not found with regular MK-677 products, as several of the ingredients n it have been clinically proven to further increase IGFBP-3 levels and decrease GHBP (growth hormone binding proteins) levels. So, if your insurance will pay to have your IGFBP-3 and GHBP levels tested (especially your IGFBP-3 levels, as this hormone is critical to optimizing IGF-1 bioavailability and half-life), ask them to check those for you as well.

Thanks again for doing this log.

For all you guys out there who have been wondering about MK-677, the stuff is no joke. Somatozine is even more powerful due to the inclusion of a half-dozen other ingredients, all of which have been clinically proven to further increase GH, IGF-1, and IGFBP-3 levels. This product is truly equal to 4-5 iu injectable GH...both in the appearance it provides, as well as labs. A national level bodybuilder over at another board just got done with his review and he praised Somatozine for being able to replace his daily GH dose. He said he can't tell any difference between 2 caps of Somatozine daily and 4-5 iu of exo. GH daily. Somatozine provides a muscle fullness unrivaled in the OTC world...and on par with moderate to fairly large doses of injectable GH. In fact, this increase in intramuscular water retention (which leads to much greater muscle fullness) is one of injectable GH's most prized benefits, as it is this effect which causes GH users muscle to swell up and take on the "3D" look that we have all heard so much about. MK-677 is no different in this regard...and actually produces better results in this area than lower dose GH. Most people would have to use 6-10 IU of injectable GH to experience an increase in muscle fullness equivalent to what MK-677 provides.

Furthermore, if any of you struggle to eat all your food every day, MK-677 will quickly put an end to that. There is a reason that even pro bodybuilders are now using MK-677, and some have even replaced their injectable GH with MK-677. Whether you use steroids or not, MK-677 is one of the very best off-season drugs that a bodybuilder can use to help pack on muscle mass and improve the overall appearance of his musculature (in terms of size). Nearly everyone who uses the stuff loves it....and you won't find a more effective or better priced version of MK-677 anywhere on the market than Somatozine...guaranteed. MA labs is the first company to make an MK product like this.

knights
04-27-2017, 10:57 AM
Thanks for the info Mike, are there any psychological benefits? concentration, awareness, better mood....etc?

MuscleAddiction
04-27-2017, 12:17 PM
Thanks for doing this log, Muscle Addiction...and thanks to both OD (for recommending the product)...and Knights (for allowing the link).

Muscle Addiction, you appear to be experiencing all of the effects common to MK-677, such as increased muscle fullness (a typical side effect of GH), greatly increased appetite (I love this side effect, as it makes it sooo much easier for me to eat all my food), and improved sleep quality (an affect attributable to a number of compounds in the product).

One thing I want to let you know is that, if you can, go up to 2 caps as soon as possible. I recommended starting at 1 cap the first few days just to see how people respond, but if they don't experience any significant lethargy, I recommend going right up to 2 caps. 2 caps will produce significantly greater increases in IGF-1 levels than 1 cap per day, as all the research shows that 25 mg of MK-677 is superior in this regard...and since it takes several weeks for IGF-1 levels to peak after increasing the dose, the sooner you start, the sooner your IGF-1 levels will peak. This will help ensure that your labs results are as accurate as possible.

Furthermore, Somatozine supplies some additional benefits not found with regular MK-677 products, as several of the ingredients n it have been clinically proven to further increase IGFBP-3 levels and decrease GHBP (growth hormone binding proteins) levels. So, if your insurance will pay to have your IGFBP-3 and GHBP levels tested (especially your IGFBP-3 levels, as this hormone is critical to optimizing IGF-1 bioavailability and half-life), ask them to check those for you as well.

Thanks again for doing this log.

For all you guys out there who have been wondering about MK-677, the stuff is no joke. Somatozine is even more powerful due to the inclusion of a half-dozen other ingredients, all of which have been clinically proven to further increase GH, IGF-1, and IGFBP-3 levels. This product is truly equal to 4-5 iu injectable GH...both in the appearance it provides, as well as labs. A national level bodybuilder over at another board just got done with his review and he praised Somatozine for being able to replace his daily GH dose. He said he can't tell any difference between 2 caps of Somatozine daily and 4-5 iu of exo. GH daily. Somatozine provides a muscle fullness unrivaled in the OTC world...and on par with moderate to fairly large doses of injectable GH. In fact, this increase in intramuscular water retention (which leads to much greater muscle fullness) is one of injectable GH's most prized benefits, as it is this effect which causes GH users muscle to swell up and take on the "3D" look that we have all heard so much about. MK-677 is no different in this regard...and actually produces better results in this area than lower dose GH. Most people would have to use 6-10 IU of injectable GH to experience an increase in muscle fullness equivalent to what MK-677 provides.

Furthermore, if any of you struggle to eat all your food every day, MK-677 will quickly put an end to that. There is a reason that even pro bodybuilders are now using MK-677, and some have even replaced their injectable GH with MK-677. Whether you use steroids or not, MK-677 is one of the very best off-season drugs that a bodybuilder can use to help pack on muscle mass and improve the overall appearance of his musculature (in terms of size). Nearly everyone who uses the stuff loves it....and you won't find a more effective or better priced version of MK-677 anywhere on the market than Somatozine...guaranteed. MA labs is the first company to make an MK product like this.

Will start 2 caps tonight...thanks for chiming in on my log Mike, I am enjoying the daily changes...man 2 caps will make me eat the fridge!!! PERFECT!!!

Today is an OFF day, unless I get bored later this evening then I will do some abs and calves. We are working a bodybuilding show this weekend, we help the promotion company every year when we don't compete ourselves, so will be down south and most likely relaxing with friends and family this weekend. Will train tomorrow before we leave.

Mike Arnold
04-28-2017, 12:27 AM
Thanks for the info Mike, are there any psychological benefits? concentration, awareness, better mood....etc?

The benefits are virtually the same as growth hormone. MK does have some additional effects, such as appetite stimulation, but neither MK or GH will have much of an effect on the mind...at least that we will notice. It does, however, positively effect the brain in numerous ways, such as improving communication between neurons, helping to rebuild brain cells, etc. This would likely have a positive impact on brain health by maintaining/improving function over the long-term, but you are unlikely to experience an acute improvement in subjectively measurable areas of brain function, such as memory, concentration, processing speed, etc.

ordawg1
04-28-2017, 01:21 AM
Great to see Mike back on MC !! He is a wealth of knowledge and I consider him a long time personal friend . Listen very carefully to what he has to say and it will be time well spent .
Maybe we can get some pics in this thread ? Thanks-OD ( Pops)

Slayer
04-28-2017, 09:57 AM
I remember he posted a great article on Insulin use!

mookymonkey
04-29-2017, 03:17 AM
ordered mine yesterday... in the past ive had good hgh so I know how to compare the results... its on backorder and I have 4 coming... I will post up a log when started once it arrives.... my wife will be trying it too so that will be another steroid free opinion to document... ;) mark

MuscleAddiction
05-01-2017, 12:00 PM
What a weekend...I have never dealt with so much unnecessary drama and immaturity at one of our shows ever. I am exhausted physically and mentally. So as Mike requested I have been using 2 caps a day since Friday. Sleep has been great, although I am waking​ up tired. Coffee does nothing to combat the lethargy at this point. We didn't get home until 11pm last night, so took my dose before bed and this morning was rough getting out of bed...forget training this morning, I just wanted to keep sleeping. Think it may just be the combo of a busy weekend and getting used to the 2 caps a day. Anyway have not trained since Friday, and hoping to do something after work today if I have the energy after work...I will hope that my body gets used to the higher dose of Somatozine in the next few days.

Well happy Monday!!!

MuscleAddiction
05-01-2017, 12:06 PM
ordered mine yesterday... in the past ive had good hgh so I know how to compare the results... its on backorder and I have 4 coming... I will post up a log when started once it arrives.... my wife will be trying it too so that will be another steroid free opinion to document... ;) mark

He is over on ASF too (Anabolic Steroid Forums), may want to check in with him there too. That stuff sold out quick...

Horrort
05-01-2017, 01:01 PM
Will be starting tonight, will take it with 2-3 grams of fish oil (recommended) before my bedtime tea, I crash nightly at 9-9:30 and up at 4:30am to train before work, so even the sleep benefits associated with this I am looking forward to. This is my first run ever with mk-677 so no opinion here yet, but we will.

Why do you take it with fish oils before bed ?

MuscleAddiction
05-01-2017, 04:18 PM
Why do you take it with fish oils before bed ?

Recommended by Mike Arnold to take it with some healthy fats or 3 caps fish oil.

Horrort
05-01-2017, 05:59 PM
So should I not take my fish oil in the morning just wait for the night time before I take my mk-677

MuscleAddiction
05-02-2017, 01:37 PM
So should I not take my fish oil in the morning just wait for the night time before I take my mk-677

I take it morning and evening...or take it with some peanut butter in the evening. Don't over think it.

MuscleAddiction
05-02-2017, 01:40 PM
Tired...very tired. Have not trained since Friday, the weekend wiped me out. Went home after work yesterday and took my dose about 6:30pm and went to bed. Got up and ate some food around 8, then back to bed. Maybe my body just needs some rest, but going to hit the gym tonight and in the morning, use 2 scoops of PWO if needed. 3 days off is good enough for me.

JRam
05-02-2017, 01:55 PM
Thanks for doing this log. Very interested in this product. Sounds too good to be true but respect Arnold and am watching closely.

Mike Arnold
05-04-2017, 01:18 PM
What a weekend...I have never dealt with so much unnecessary drama and immaturity at one of our shows ever. I am exhausted physically and mentally. So as Mike requested I have been using 2 caps a day since Friday. Sleep has been great, although I am waking​ up tired. Coffee does nothing to combat the lethargy at this point. We didn't get home until 11pm last night, so took my dose before bed and this morning was rough getting out of bed...forget training this morning, I just wanted to keep sleeping. Think it may just be the combo of a busy weekend and getting used to the 2 caps a day. Anyway have not trained since Friday, and hoping to do something after work today if I have the energy after work...I will hope that my body gets used to the higher dose of Somatozine in the next few days.

Well happy Monday!!!

Lethargy is a fairly common side effect. Not everyone gets it (probably 50%), but the good news is that the body does acclimate to the drug very quickly and the lethargy goes away. It usually takes 1-2 weeks (sometimes less) after a dose jump for the lethargy to depart.

Mike Arnold
05-04-2017, 01:25 PM

The MK-677 is going to fully absorb regardless of what you do or do not eat. The reason I recommend taking it with only a little bit of fat before bed is because of the other ingredients in the product. For example, Vitamin D requires a little bit of fat in order to fully absorb, but stuff like zinc and magnesium is only fully absorbed if the total mineral concentration (from other food or supps) is below a certain level. So, the best way to ensure full absorption of everything is to take the product with a little fat before bed, as this will allow the Vitamin D to fully absorb without hindering the absorption of the other ingredients.

Mike Arnold
05-04-2017, 01:58 PM
Thanks for doing this log. Very interested in this product. Sounds too good to be true but respect Arnold and am watching closely.

There is a ton of both scientific and anecdotal evidence to back up all my claims regarding the product. I attached over 20 references to my product description and there are literally 100's of user experiences posted all over the Web. In terms of effectiveness, everyone is saying the same thing. I just saw a National level bodybuilder put up a post the other day claiming that Somatozine was the equivalent of at least 4-5 iu of injectable GH. He has been injectable GH for many years and is therefore highly qualified to make the comparison. Up until Somatozine, he had always used injectable GH, but now he is using only Somatozine...and he says it provides the same results as 4-5 iu of GH for a small fraction of the cost...and he is correct.

Slayer
05-04-2017, 03:22 PM
I think that everyone here at MC respects Mike Arnold! I do!

MuscleAddiction
05-04-2017, 06:09 PM
Lethargy is a fairly common side effect. Not everyone gets it (probably 50%), but the good news is that the body does acclimate to the drug very quickly and the lethargy goes away. It usually takes 1-2 weeks (sometimes less) after a dose jump for the lethargy to depart.

Thanks Mike, I believe I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now...it has been a week dosing 2 caps and today the lethargy is non-existent. Loving it by the way.

MuscleAddiction
05-04-2017, 06:18 PM
Alright update time...so like I stated above the lethargy is diminishing​, woke up this morning at 4:30am to train. Took my PWO and ate some quick carbs, hit chest and triceps. It had been 5 days since I had trained and my body enjoyed the rest...lets say I needed it. The pump this morning was INSANE, blood engorged to the point when I hit a side chest pose didn't need to even flex. My weight is up to 263, and I am a week out to the start of my 16 week prep for my show. I tried taking a photo but am not a selfie kind of guy...plus photos never do justice. I am looking forward to the next few days workouts, will be training hard up until next weekend to my daughter's wedding...then after that GAME ON!!! Show is at the end of August.

JRam
05-04-2017, 08:08 PM
There is a ton of both scientific and anecdotal evidence to back up all my claims regarding the product. I attached over 20 references to my product description and there are literally 100's of user experiences posted all over the Web. In terms of effectiveness, everyone is saying the same thing. I just saw a National level bodybuilder put up a post the other day claiming that Somatozine was the equivalent of at least 4-5 iu of injectable GH. He has been injectable GH for many years and is therefore highly qualified to make the comparison. Up until Somatozine, he had always used injectable GH, but now he is using only Somatozine...and he says it provides the same results as 4-5 iu of GH for a small fraction of the cost...and he is correct.
Thanks for the response. I am looking forward to giving it a shot myself.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

knights
05-05-2017, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the update MA. Sounds like there is a bunch of potential to this. Gonna need to hit Mike Arnold up!!

Mike Arnold
05-05-2017, 02:04 PM
Thanks for the update MA. Sounds like there is a bunch of potential to this. Gonna need to hit Mike Arnold up!!

It's one of VERY FEW legal products that provides genuine drug-like results. For decades people have been making OTC "GH boosters" that were completely worthless. It wasn't until MK-677 (the main ingredient in Somatozine) came along that all this changed. Most people won't sell it as a capped supplement, but only as a research chem in liquid form because of its pharmaceutical status, but MK-677 is NOT a SARM (many people still mistakenly think it). It belongs to a different class of drugs altogether called GH secretagogues.

mookymonkey
05-05-2017, 02:16 PM
mike, I ordered 4 bottles about a week or so ago... informed it was backordered at the time of checkout but still put my order thru... do you have a good idea when you will be able to start filling those orders... tia, mark

Mike Arnold
05-05-2017, 03:17 PM
mike, I ordered 4 bottles about a week or so ago... informed it was backordered at the time of checkout but still put my order thru... do you have a good idea when you will be able to start filling those orders... tia, mark

I was told by the manufacturer that we should have it within a week.

mookymonkey
05-06-2017, 03:33 AM
I was told by the manufacturer that we should have it within a week.

great... thanks for the update.. looking forward to trying it... ;)

MuscleAddiction
05-06-2017, 05:54 PM
Update...hit shoulders and biceps this morning, was getting compliments on my physique from a few people, the pump and vascularity was still prevalent from training this morning. Sleep is great and damn wife and I had an evening to ourselves (daughter was at a sleepover) and the sex we had was mind blowing!!! I am a little tired right now due to eating a huge meal, so maybe a quick nap just because I love naps. I plan on using this product up to my show, 16 weeks out today and am on target. Mike has a great supplement here...not surprised if we see it out of stock more once others find out IT WORKS!!!

Mike, when should I have bloodwork done?

ordawg1
05-07-2017, 12:06 PM
Have heard many great reports -OD

Mike Arnold
05-08-2017, 12:28 AM
Update...hit shoulders and biceps this morning, was getting compliments on my physique from a few people, the pump and vascularity was still prevalent from training this morning. Sleep is great and damn wife and I had an evening to ourselves (daughter was at a sleepover) and the sex we had was mind blowing!!! I am a little tired right now due to eating a huge meal, so maybe a quick nap just because I love naps. I plan on using this product up to my show, 16 weeks out today and am on target. Mike has a great supplement here...not surprised if we see it out of stock more once others find out IT WORKS!!!

I would wait a good 30 days to get your IGF-1 levels tested, as IGF-1 levels will continue to rise when using MK-677 for at least 1 year. However, by 30 days they are already significantly elevated. If you only wait 1-2 weeks, your reading won't be accurate. You need to give your body time for IGF-1 levels to rise adequately...and this takes about 30 days.

IGF-1 levels is a more accurate indicator of GH levels. Why? For one, it is important to understand that IGF-1 levels will only increase as GH levels increase...and it does so in direct proportion to GH. But the reason why IGF-1 levels are a more reliable indicator of GH levels (and also why doctors use IGF-1 levels to measure GH levels much more frequently than GH levels themselves), is because IGF-1 levels remain relatively stable once elevated, with GH levels are constantly fluctuating. This is especially true with MK-677. You see, MK-677 GH is released in "pulses"--about 12 pulses per day over a 24 hour period. So, even if you catch a pulse at its peak, it is only going to give you a reading based on that one pulse...not all 12. However, if you measure IGF-1 levels, it is going to give you an IGF-1 ready commensurate with the body's total GH production, NOT just what is happening during a single pulse.

Even when using injectable GH, which releases fairly evenly over roughly an 8 hour period, doctors still normally rely on IGF-1 testing in order to assess GH levels. This is because it is generally considered the more accurate and reliable method of determining how much GH has been circulating throughout the body. The bottom line is that IGF-1's stability eliminates guesswork and potential errors. Since we already how much injectable GH we would need to take in order to reach a certain IGF-1 level, your IGF-1 reading will tell us how many iu's the Somatozine has been equal to...for you.

However, IGF-1 levels only tell part of the story with Somatozine...because Somatozine is also designed to increase IGFBP-3 levels to a greater degree than regular MK-677. This is important because IGFBP-3 plays a huge role in determining both the half-life and bioavailability of IGF-1 in the body. In other words, the higher your IGFBP-3 levels are, the more effectively your body will be able to use the IGF-1 it produces in order to stimulate recovery, growth, and fat loss. IGFBP-3 literally acts as a transporter for IGF-1...carrying it to the muscle cell. It also increases the amount of time it stays active in the body, so this hormone matters.

So, if you can, have your IGFBP-3 levels measured as well. It would be interested to see what they are, even if you don't have a baseline for comparison.

Mike Arnold
05-08-2017, 01:44 AM
Have heard many great reports -OD

Thanks, OD. Yeah, the positive reports are starting to pile up. Actually, I haven't heard anything but positive reports. Of course, there are some guys who don't like some of the characteristic effects of MK-677, such as appetite stimulation, etc...but that is simply a matter of personal opinion, not product effectiveness. MK-677 is a bad-ass compound--the only orally bioavailable compound capable of actually mimicking the effects of injectable GH.

xdude
05-08-2017, 09:03 AM
there is no need to cycle ... you can stay on mk-677 for a year?
is this because it just stimulates gh?

Big Hoss
05-08-2017, 11:49 AM

That's awesome MA! I guess I'll have to jump on that bandwagon too!

Big Hoss
05-08-2017, 11:50 AM

That's awesome MA! I guess I'll have to jump on that bandwagon too!

Mike Arnold
05-08-2017, 07:26 PM
there is no need to cycle ... you can stay on mk-677 for a year?
is this because it just stimulates gh?

Yes, you can stay on it year-round. In fact, research shows that it continues increasing IGF-1 level for at least a year! Unlike exogenous GH, Somatozine does not shutdown negatively affect the GH/IGF-1 feedback loop, so you can literally take it for years and when you go off your body just goes back to normal. there is no recovery involved.

Furthermore, unlike exogenous GH, Somatozine does not lead to anti-body formation...because it is naturally produced growth hormone. It also leads to a balanced increases in all the different isoforms of GH, rather than just one like exo. GH.

xdude
05-08-2017, 09:12 PM
Yes, you can stay on it year-round. In fact, research shows that it continues increasing IGF-1 level for at least a year! Unlike exogenous GH, Somatozine does not shutdown negatively affect the GH/IGF-1 feedback loop, so you can literally take it for years and when you go off your body just goes back to normal. there is no recovery involved.

Furthermore, unlike exogenous GH, Somatozine does not lead to anti-body formation...because it is naturally produced growth hormone. It also leads to a balanced increases in all the different isoforms of GH, rather than just one like exo. GH.

Thanks for the info, something I may be imagining , I took mk677 for about 3 weeks , but since then I have been sleeping like a log..and that was about 6 weeks ago...I am sleeping later ( 7 AM instead of 4-5 AM ) I don't normally sleep this well so I am not complaining ... is it possible it did some sort of reset to my sleeping pattern. I know gh is linked to sleeping well.. So this would not surprise me ,

I stopped because I got a little carpil tunnel.. that could be a bad desk/chair combo though

Mike Arnold
05-10-2017, 09:31 AM
Thanks for the info, something I may be imagining , I took mk677 for about 3 weeks , but since then I have been sleeping like a log..and that was about 6 weeks ago...I am sleeping later ( 7 AM instead of 4-5 AM ) I don't normally sleep this well so I am not complaining ... is it possible it did some sort of reset to my sleeping pattern. I know gh is linked to sleeping well.. So this would not surprise me ,

I stopped because I got a little carpil tunnel.. that could be a bad desk/chair combo though

I have never heard anyone else say that, so I couldn't say for sure, but I can't think of any mechanism through which it could still positively be regulating your sleep/wake cycle. But there are so many factors that influence sleep that it could be due to one of 100 different things. Maybe your body just got accustomed to a certain sleeping pattern (assuming you were sleeping well when you were on it) and when you went off your body just stuck with it. Just a guess.

xdude
05-10-2017, 11:00 AM
I would definitely say it is plus for me...
I wake with the sun usually and so in the summer I am really stressed for sleep. getting up at 4 and going to bed at 9-10..

this morning I woke at 6 which is great for me..getting a solid 8 is important for recovery

the carpil has faded... i suspect it was due to my work assignment,
I was forced back into the office to collaborate ( ie find out about what my co workers children and pets were doing and spread germs )
i started working from home after breaking a leg, and got so much more done , I can not believe that the latest buzz in business is drag people back to an office where they don't even have desks for these people. As a result I was on a desk chair combo that was to be thrown out for various reasons ...
Since I was coming back to the office ,i choose one that was closer ( boy did that piss off boss that likes to bust balls) she only has one person to micro manage in person

anyhow I finally have a proper desk and the carpil is fading, may try the mk677 again

Mike Arnold
05-10-2017, 01:38 PM
I would definitely say it is plus for me...
I wake with the sun usually and so in the summer I am really stressed for sleep. getting up at 4 and going to bed at 9-10..

this morning I woke at 6 which is great for me..getting a solid 8 is important for recovery

the carpil has faded... i suspect it was due to my work assignment,
I was forced back into the office to collaborate ( ie find out about what my co workers children and pets were doing and spread germs )
i started working from home after breaking a leg, and got so much more done , I can not believe that the latest buzz in business is drag people back to an office where they don't even have desks for these people. As a result I was on a desk chair combo that was to be thrown out for various reasons ...
Since I was coming back to the office ,i choose one that was closer ( boy did that piss off boss that likes to bust balls) she only has one person to micro manage in person

anyhow I finally have a proper desk and the carpil is fading, may try the mk677 again

I used to work in a similar environment. I am sure it was a completely different job, but I had a boss micromanaging me. I hated it. Fortunately it's been many years since I had to do that. I feel for ya'.

MuscleAddiction
05-10-2017, 04:28 PM
Update... nothing too much to report except for the same great sleep, pumps during workout, and my appetite has not let me down, except for how much I am eating lol. Been a tad bit stressed this week and a bit emotional due to my daughter getting married this weekend, but other than that all is good. Took the day OFF from training today, will train tomorrow and Friday morning before we leave for wedding weekend. Went and was fitted for a new shirt for my suit for the wedding, that was comical. The lady measured my neck at 20"+, but was swimming in that size shirt, so seeing I was a bodybuilder and I kept commenting to my wife "if they can fit Dwayne Johnson in a suit like in Ballers, then they can fit me", so I got a 19 3/4" neck slim fit shirt so it would accent my V-taper and extensions for the collar...and a new tie...$200 later. The price we pay for being muscular and BIG, not a bad thing at all. I will at least look better walking my daughter down the aisle than her fiancé...he doesn't lift weights at all, just his ass off the couch to go to the fridge. He needs to do something otherwise he will be a 300lb bald headed impotent man in 5 years when my daughter will be in her prime.

squatpresspull
05-10-2017, 04:46 PM
So this great sounding log is from the link in the first post?

Never used GH before and my muscles in my nub are semi-growing, I wonder if it's help those muscles and the trap on my nub side. Might need to save up and buy before the price goes up.

knights
05-10-2017, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the update MA, congrats on the daughter getting married!

xdude
05-10-2017, 08:20 PM
The lady measured my neck at 20"+, but was swimming in that size shirt, so seeing I was a bodybuilder and I kept commenting to my wife "if they can fit Dwayne Johnson in a suit like in Ballers, then they can fit me", so I got a 19 3/4" neck slim fit shirt so it would accent my V-taper and extensions for the collar...and a new tie...$200 later. .

Van Hussen used to have ( not sure if they still do) a fitted shirt, Large neck and should and slightly smaller waist..
So 19 neck and IIRC 38-40 inch waist... but it sure beat a 44 waist or on the big size 50 inch.. and fairly reasonable priced
they had outlet stores and you could just walk in an buy them ...

I go to work in sweats now, so I don't need this stuff any more

xdude
05-10-2017, 08:22 PM
also I am sure that you have heard this one

"we don't break suits"

MuscleAddiction
05-10-2017, 09:51 PM
also I am sure that you have heard this one

"we don't break suits"

Lol, yeah heard that too. I barely fit in my jacket, which means I am growing ��

xdude
05-11-2017, 07:24 AM
yeah so you get through the tailoring done and the back pant pockets are touching

mookymonkey
05-13-2017, 01:01 PM
good news... my supply has shipped... ;)

Mike Arnold
05-15-2017, 02:55 AM
good news... my supply has shipped... ;)

Yes, it is finally back in stock!

mookymonkey
05-16-2017, 10:28 AM

are the 4-5 iu similarity's on one or two caps ? starting with one tonight... ;)

MuscleAddiction
05-17-2017, 01:10 PM
UPDATE:

I am back from my daughter's wedding weekend and now in full contest prep for our upcoming show, the wife is competing in figure at this show as well. 15 weeks as of this past weekend. So still taking 2 caps every evening, at times I seem a bit more fatigue but my emotions have been all over the place with my daughter's wedding it probably has a lot to do with it. I am going to order up my blood work soon, need to have everything checked. My coach seen me Monday and trained my wife and I...kicked my butt!!! Took today off weights, trained past two days...was completely exhausted yesterday that I went home, ate, napped, took supplements and tea and went to bed and slept for a solid 8 hours...lots of dreams. Feeling good today, pounding down meals and resting. Let me know if you have any questions.

Just ordered some more TUDCA, NAC, and liver support from Muscle Research...until tonight NAC is BOGO FREE, so for $20 shipped you get 2 bottles...hit that sale up guys and gals.

Big Hoss
05-17-2017, 02:38 PM
Awesome! Keep it rollin' MA!

MuscleAddiction
05-19-2017, 01:37 PM
UPDATE:

Trained chest/cardio last night, then arms/cardio this morning. The pumps were awesome, and just powered through the burn on most sets. So another product I use at night for sleep is CBD/THC oil in my Sleepytime tea. Well last night I finished my last dose of a bottle, poured some hot tea in the bottle, shake it and poured into tea. Well this morning I woke up feeling no pain lol, and the focus I had was sharp...guess I had too many mg lol. The product I use is Cannathlete, meant for recovery and help with inflammation, but did great for my workout too ��. Coming up on 4 weeks and my 2nd bottle. Need to order bloods.

MuscleAddiction
05-24-2017, 12:41 AM
UPDATE:

Well just finished bottle #1, and onto the second one. Still taking 2 caps a day, the sleep aspect of is kind of diminishing but if I add sex before bed it helps. So trained back/chest yesterday...crazy CRAZY pumps, and forgot how taxing that routine is. So today hit legs, the pump was painful. My buddy decided to join in half way and start challenging me for weight and reps...punk. So after 10 sets of extensions, feet together Hack Squats, I was doing regular squats and he tried keeping up with me but he fell behind as I hit 405 for 10, 455 for 8, then he gets all cocky and says let's do 315 for reps, at that point I hit 15 reps and my glutes were screaming!!! Loved it, so we did 4 sets leg press then 4 more sets of heavy extensions which he tapped out lol. He will be hurting tomorrow for sure...as he meal preps for the wife and I lol. Yes I am blessed!!! I am really enjoying this supplement, and will grab 2 more bottles and keep them going up to a week out from my competition...unless Mike you have another suggestion??? Yes I need to get my bloods ordered and will this week.

MuscleAddiction
05-30-2017, 07:12 PM
UPDATE:

Sorry it has been a week since my last update, but all is still good. I haven't been able to order labs yet due to just being low on funds. Sleep is still good except for the occasional middle of the night food cravings, so I wake up and eat then back to bed. Had some friends visiting for the weekend and they hung out while our coach trained us yesterday...Nikki and I...and they were I guess blown away at the size of me during training and how I performed my sets and lifts. They videoed Nikki and I training as the gal who was visiting us is making Nikki's figure suit for the show, and now wants to sponsor her after seeing how beast mode she is in the gym. The pump I had even my coach was complimenting, even though he has me cover up during sessions. Still on target for sure for the show in August, but I know the only true way to see how this product works is with bloodwork, so I still have a good 3 weeks left of this bottle, and will be getting more so I will get those bloods done. If you love blood engorged pumps, eating, and sleeping...this is for you!!!

God bless...hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

Orange24
05-30-2017, 07:31 PM
UPDATE:

Sorry it has been a week since my last update, but all is still good. I haven't been able to order labs yet due to just being low on funds. Sleep is still good except for the occasional middle of the night food cravings, so I wake up and eat then back to bed. Had some friends visiting for the weekend and they hung out while our coach trained us yesterday...Nikki and I...and they were I guess blown away at the size of me during training and how I performed my sets and lifts. They videoed Nikki and I training as the gal who was visiting us is making Nikki's figure suit for the show, and now wants to sponsor her after seeing how beast mode she is in the gym. The pump I had even my coach was complimenting, even though he has me cover up during sessions. Still on target for sure for the show in August, but I know the only true way to see how this product works is with bloodwork, so I still have a good 3 weeks left of this bottle, and will be getting more so I will get those bloods done. If you love blood engorged pumps, eating, and sleeping...this is for you!!!

God bless...hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

Following along. Bloodwork is always good to see but with MA in charge it'll only verify what we all know. Tempted to snag a few bottles of this stuff!

coop11
05-31-2017, 10:09 PM
I'm a week into a bottle taking 2 caps a night I get so sleepy pass out for about 2 hours get up starving eat then pass out for 2 hours. Even tho I get up and eat every 2 hours like i haven't had food in days I feel really rested after my morning coffee.

knights
06-01-2017, 02:13 PM
thanks for the update !

Mike Arnold
06-14-2017, 05:29 AM
UPDATE:

Well just finished bottle #1, and onto the second one. Still taking 2 caps a day, the sleep aspect of is kind of diminishing but if I add sex before bed it helps. So trained back/chest yesterday...crazy CRAZY pumps, and forgot how taxing that routine is. So today hit legs, the pump was painful. My buddy decided to join in half way and start challenging me for weight and reps...punk. So after 10 sets of extensions, feet together Hack Squats, I was doing regular squats and he tried keeping up with me but he fell behind as I hit 405 for 10, 455 for 8, then he gets all cocky and says let's do 315 for reps, at that point I hit 15 reps and my glutes were screaming!!! Loved it, so we did 4 sets leg press then 4 more sets of heavy extensions which he tapped out lol. He will be hurting tomorrow for sure...as he meal preps for the wife and I lol. Yes I am blessed!!! I am really enjoying this supplement, and will grab 2 more bottles and keep them going up to a week out from my competition...unless Mike you have another suggestion??? Yes I need to get my bloods ordered and will this week.

Yes, stop at one week out.

Mike Arnold
06-14-2017, 05:46 AM
Following along. Bloodwork is always good to see but with MA in charge it'll only verify what we all know. Tempted to snag a few bottles of this stuff!

It would be nice to see Muscle Addiction have his IGFBP-3 levels tested as well, as several of the compounds within Somatozine have been clinically proven (on numerous occasions) to increase IGFBP-3 concentrations within the bloodstream. IGFBP-3 plays an important role in terms of IGF-1 bioavailability, as it not only extends IGF-1's active life in the body, but it helps transport the hormone to IGF-1 receptor sites within muscle tissue.

In other words, IGFBP-3 acts as an IGF-1 potentiator, helping us better utilize the hormone for muscle growth and fat loss. Because of this, having elevated IGFBP-3 levels has the same effect on the body as elevated levels of IGF-1. The two hormones work hand in hand. You will never obtain optimal results from IGF-1, no matter how high your levels, without elevated levels of IGFBP-3.

MuscleAddiction
06-14-2017, 02:17 PM
It would be nice to see Muscle Addiction have his IGFBP-3 levels tested as well, as several of the compounds within Somatozine have been clinically proven (on numerous occasions) to increase IGFBP-3 concentrations within the bloodstream. IGFBP-3 plays an important role in terms of IGF-1 bioavailability, as it not only extends IGF-1's active life in the body, but it helps transport the hormone to IGF-1 receptor sites within muscle tissue.

In other words, IGFBP-3 acts as an IGF-1 potentiator, helping us better utilize the hormone for muscle growth and fat loss. Because of this, having elevated IGFBP-3 levels has the same effect on the body as elevated levels of IGF-1. The two hormones work hand in hand. You will never obtain optimal results from IGF-1, no matter how high your levels, without elevated levels of IGFBP-3.

I will look into it and cost, sorry for delay in posting...been busy with work, prep, and clients. Ordering a couple more bottles tomorrow so I don't have a break in use. Thanks Mike, will stop a week out from my competition.

Mike Arnold
06-15-2017, 07:48 AM
I will look into it and cost, sorry for delay in posting...been busy with work, prep, and clients. Ordering a couple more bottles tomorrow so I don't have a break in use. Thanks Mike, will stop a week out from my competition.

If you don't have medical insurance, don't worry about testing your IGFBP-3 levels. I was thinking that if you had insurance you could just add it onto the lab test for free.

MuscleAddiction
06-15-2017, 11:11 AM
If you don't have medical insurance, don't worry about testing your IGFBP-3 levels. I was thinking that if you had insurance you could just add it onto the lab test for free.

Well I had to get a new doctor when I got my new insurance through my work, and this lady doesn't understand me or this lifestyle, she thinks it's unhealthy...so I have to go through Private MD Labs, so I will check and see how much it costs...I want to do this for you and the forum here, and am interested myself in the results. By the way going to order a couple more bottles today, still have a code for discount?

MuscleAddiction
06-16-2017, 12:46 AM
UPDATE...

Ordered my labs today, using Private MD Labs, will have IGF-1 included with the panel among other things needing to be checked. Will get them done Monday morning on my way to work...will post up when results get back.

Mike Arnold
06-16-2017, 12:48 PM
Well I had to get a new doctor when I got my new insurance through my work, and this lady doesn't understand me or this lifestyle, she thinks it's unhealthy...so I have to go through Private MD Labs, so I will check and see how much it costs...I want to do this for you and the forum here, and am interested myself in the results. By the way going to order a couple more bottles today, still have a code for discount?

Code: Arnold20

xdude
06-16-2017, 03:56 PM
arnold 20...where did you get that code.. is that 15 or 20%? or is it even for private MD.
BTW Mike A you email is full

MuscleAddiction
06-16-2017, 04:43 PM
arnold 20...where did you get that code.. is that 15 or 20%? or is it even for private MD.
BTW Mike A you email is full

That code is for his product, not Private MD Labs. Google discount code for PMDL. My tests came out to $199, but getting IGF-1 and Unisex Hormone Panel with Prolactin added just because I am running 19-nors right now and want to see how my levels are using Caber.

MuscleAddiction
06-19-2017, 10:57 PM
UPDATE...

Ok, got my lab requisition papers, will go get my bloods done tomorrow, should have them by end of week. I also just placed an order today for 2 more bottles of Somatozine, hoping they come by Friday as I have enough left for 2x a day up to then so crossing my fingers. Ok so as far as the supplement goes, still feeling some serious pumps during my workouts, my sleep has been good, I only wake up hungry 1 time a night, and drink a shake and go back to bed. My coach likes my progress for my upcoming show now just a few days shy of 10 weeks to go, he trained me today and annihilated my back a day triceps. Things are coming along good, and I plan on using Somatozine up until 10 days out from the show. Can't wait to see what my IGF-1 levels are, as well as everything else.

knights
06-20-2017, 04:22 PM
Thanks MA! looking forward to seeing the labs.

AnalogMan
06-20-2017, 05:03 PM
I'm looking forward too! I know they are going the be Great!!

Prolactin levels will vary over a 24 hr period, so they rise when sleeping and 'peak' in the morning. The ideal time for blood draw would be 3 to 4 hours after waking..
If your AI's are working ,and your E2 is 30ish, then you will not have any problems..

Here's some info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prolactin ...................AM

MuscleAddiction
06-21-2017, 12:36 PM
Thanks AM, never had them checked so had the opportunity so what the heck. Just had bloods drawn this morning at 9am, woke up at 6am, fasted for 12 hours, so now pounding down food lol. They said results would be available Monday, so guess they are backed up. Will post as I get them. My 2 additional bottles of Somatozine should be here tomorrow or Friday which is perfect...like I said will run them until 10 days out from my show. Thanks for following and your interest in this product. Results should be interesting as I have been on this product for 2 months, and Mike says it just keeps working the longer you take it, so looking forward to seeing the IGF-1 levels. God bless!!!

knights
06-21-2017, 01:04 PM
This is the type of stuff that makes MC such a great community. People like MA and other bros that are willing to share their knowledge and results!

MuscleAddiction
06-21-2017, 03:56 PM
This is the type of stuff that makes MC such a great community. People like MA and other bros that are willing to share their knowledge and results!

Thanks brother, will be logging the remainder of my contest prep here in a log as well starting this weekend, want to keep it short so hopefully I can keep up with it daily or every other day and hold myself accountable. Started a motivational video thread of the videos I watch while I do cardio...helps keep my mind focused. God bless my brother!!!

MuscleAddiction
06-21-2017, 07:41 PM
I love how God provides what we need...so I have been wanting to donate blood since I never have, and my work is sponsoring a Blood Drive here, so I now have an appointment for July 12th to donate double reds ������, and I am in the process of getting my doctor to prescribe massage therapy for my lower and mid back issues so I can pay using my FSA account...just need to pray it is approved.

Bloodwork soon to follow here...

Ironguruera
06-22-2017, 12:56 AM
I love how God provides what we need...so I have been wanting to donate blood since I never have, and my work is sponsoring a Blood Drive here, so I now have an appointment for July 12th to donate double reds ������, and I am in the process of getting my doctor to prescribe massage therapy for my lower and mid back issues so I can pay using my FSA account...just need to pray it is approved.

That's awesome! Thanks for reminder to setup my blood donation. A good massage therapist is a true gift.

Big Hoss
06-22-2017, 12:28 PM

Yep... very awesome MA.... I like to call them "God's little daily surprises!" God bless...

MuscleAddiction
06-22-2017, 09:26 PM
Well God just gave me another daily surprise...my 2 bottles of Somatozine came today, these will run me into my competition...still waiting on my blood work results.

MuscleAddiction
06-26-2017, 03:53 PM
Well I got my blood work back, so for the basis of this supplement my IGF-1 levels are...

IGF-1
Insulin-Like Growth Factor I- 201 (67-205 ng/mL)

So I will let Mike chime in here but they are up...now I am in competition prep and running a few things, so other things are elevated too. I am going to drop my dosages down starting this week, as my test levels are up +3600, but some other things are concerning me. I am scheduled to donate blood on the 12th, so once I tweak a few things I am going to get more bloods done and really watch what is going on.

Hope this helps for all of you who want to try this product...it works!!!

Orange24
06-26-2017, 04:46 PM
Well I got my blood work back, so for the basis of this supplement my IGF-1 levels are...

IGF-1

So I will let Mike chime in here but they are up...now I am in competition prep and running a few things, so other things are elevated too. I am going to drop my dosages down starting this week, as my test levels are up +3600, but some other things are concerning me. I am scheduled to donate blood on the 12th, so once I tweak a few things I am going to get more bloods done and really watch what is going on.

What specifically worries you?

MuscleAddiction
06-26-2017, 05:32 PM
What specifically worries you?

I don't want to get into the details right now, let's just say I am going to drop some items and dosages down, get on my liver detox regimen today, and start being smarter as I let myself get carried away...I know better and just got stupid. Anyway, still going to compete just going to clean up things.

Orange24
06-26-2017, 05:33 PM
Good work.

xdude
06-26-2017, 08:27 PM
IGF-1

that sounds pretty good to me
3600+ wow

xdude
06-26-2017, 09:56 PM
oh and I get carpal tunnel bad... any side effects ?

MuscleAddiction
06-26-2017, 11:28 PM
oh and I get carpal tunnel bad... any side effects ?

I haven't felt anything buddy...just good pumps in the gym.

JRam
06-28-2017, 09:35 PM

IGF-1

Thanks very much for doing this log MA. I was hoping you could answer a few questions I have.

Did you know what your IGF-1 level was before you started the MK-677?

Also, the high end of the normal range on your test, i.e.,205 ng/ml is very low. Even the limit of the high normal range for someone 55 or over is 290 ng/ml according to U. of Rochester.

Lastly, how would you compare the MK-677 with the real GH you have used?

JRam
06-28-2017, 09:38 PM
I don't want to get into the details right now, let's just say I am going to drop some items and dosages down, get on my liver detox regimen today, and start being smarter as I let myself get carried away...I know better and just got stupid. Anyway, still going to compete just going to clean up things.

Do you think the "liver support" supplements do much? I haven't seen too many studies proving their effectiveness and a lot of bro-scientists at the gym say they're a waste of time.

MuscleAddiction
06-28-2017, 11:09 PM
Thanks very much for doing this log MA. I was hoping you could answer a few questions I have.

Did you know what your IGF-1 level was before you started the MK-677?

Also, the high end of the normal range on your test, i.e.,205 ng/ml is very low. Even the limit of the high normal range for someone 55 or over is 290 ng/ml according to U. of Rochester.

Lastly, how would you compare the MK-677 with the real GH you have used?

No I did not have them tested prior to the MK-677, guess that would have helped.

Those were my IGF-1 levels, not test...my test levels came back +3600.

As far as comparing real GH to MK-677, I got numbness and tingling from real GH @ 4iu daily, where with MK-677 I haven't really felt that.

As far as liver support supplements TUDCA + NAC has been researched and tested, there have been many studies on both, as well as Milk Thistle. I have been taking them religiously but like I said got a bit reckless with my blast and doses, so learning a hard lesson now.

JRam
06-29-2017, 11:17 AM
No I did not have them tested prior to the MK-677, guess that would have helped.

Those were my IGF-1 levels, not test...my test levels came back +3600.

As far as comparing real GH to MK-677, I got numbness and tingling from real GH @ 4iu daily, where with MK-677 I haven't really felt that.

As far as liver support supplements TUDCA + NAC has been researched and tested, there have been many studies on both, as well as Milk Thistle. I have been taking them religiously but like I said got a bit reckless with my blast and doses, so learning a hard lesson now.

Thanks for the response. Hope all is getting back in line.

And just to clarify my post, when I referred to "test" I was referring to your blood work not actual test :smile-new:

For reference, this is what the U. of Rochester has on its website as far as normal IGF-1 values (you recorded a 201):

IGF-1 measurements are adjusted for age because levels tend to decrease as you get older.

Results of IGF-1 are given in nanograms per milliliter (ng/mL). Normal ranges by age are:

182 to 780 ng/mL for ages 16 to 24

114 to 492 ng/mL for ages 25 to 39

90 to 360 ng/mL for ages 40 to 54

71 to 290 ng/mL for people 55 and older

AnalogMan
06-29-2017, 12:46 PM
Your off on your numbers bro..
IGF-1
51-55 years old- 40-217 ng/ml
56-60 years old- 37-208 ng/ml
61-65 years old- 35-201 ng/ml
IGFBP-3
51-55 years old - 3.4 - 6.8 (mcg/ml)
56-60 years old - 3.4 - 6.9 (mcg/ml)
61-65 years old- 3.2 -6.6 (mcg/ml)

As for your high level of 182-780 ng/ml ,not happing!!
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21466434

The highest is at (14) years of age - 136-729 ng/ml

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20564545

What happens is "bro-science" is repeated and repeated on many forums, and all of sudden it the "Gospel"..

I've been in the Medical field over 25 years, and I would and will be happy to debate, discuss or explain my views , to "anyone"
And as always ,these are my views.................AM

PS, nice Av!!

JRam
06-29-2017, 12:58 PM
Your off on your numbers bro..
IGF-1
51-55 years old- 40-217 ng/ml
56-60 years old- 37-208 ng/ml
61-65 years old- 35-201 ng/ml
IGFBP-3
51-55 years old - 3.4 - 6.8 (mcg/ml)
56-60 years old - 3.4 - 6.9 (mcg/ml)
61-65 years old- 3.2 -6.6 (mcg/ml)

As for your high level of 182-780 ng/ml ,not happing!!
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21466434

The highest is at (14) years of age - 136-729 ng/ml

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20564545

What happens is "bro-science" is repeated and repeated on many forums, and all of sudden it the "Gospel"..

I've been in the Medical field over 25 years, and I would and will be happy to debate, discuss or explain my views , to "anyone"
And as always ,these are my views.................AM

PS, nice Av!!

Those aren't my numbers!!! I lifted those numbers directly from the University of Rochester's Medical Center's website:
https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx?ContentTypeID=167&ContentID=insulin_like_growth_factor

And thanks for the liver studies. I will read them as soon as I can.

Slayer
06-29-2017, 01:15 PM
On my last labs,my IGF-1 was high at 195 on LabCorps scale of 54-194. I am 57.

JRam
06-29-2017, 02:01 PM
Good score.

Is that without any assistance?

Slayer
06-29-2017, 02:23 PM
No, with assistance!

AnalogMan
06-29-2017, 02:52 PM
http://www.mayomedicallaboratories.com/test-catalog/Clinical+and+Interpretive/36365

So, all labs have different values. Quest, Labcorp, Directlabs ,Lifeextensions ,so on and on. Doctor's have a PDR (Physicians Desk Reference),a reference guide mandated by the FDA that they (usely) relay on for a diagnosis. Or a serum level??
I can tell you (personally) that the Mayo Clinic is the Gold Standard. And all five clinic's I'm involved with use this standard. There are a lot to IGF-1 levels, I'll put this out there, if your using Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolva) @ 20mg per day ,up to or during a blood draw, it can lower your IGF-1 up to 50%..Plus there are other compounds..

There are lot of 'myths' that I will post up (my view). And like I say, fact-check me................AM

Click on.

JRam
06-29-2017, 03:12 PM
I'm here to learn ...

MuscleAddiction
06-29-2017, 05:57 PM
No, with assistance!

How much assistance lol? 2-5iu?

MuscleAddiction
06-29-2017, 05:57 PM
I'm here to learn ...

So am I, as I have A LOT to learn!!!

Slayer
06-30-2017, 10:32 AM
MA, that was just on 600mg of T400 a week. No GH.

JRam
07-02-2017, 10:59 AM
I'm on day two of one 12.5 mg cap of this product ED (I'm taking after dinner). So far, the main thing I'm noticing is increased appetite (not that it was much of a problem before but now it's out of control). I'm not noticing any unusual fatigue as of yet so I may bump it up to two caps ED in a day or so. (One thing I'm hoping to get out of this product is improved sleep.) No change in body composition but I'm not expecting that for a while.

Will keep everyone posted.

Mike Arnold
07-03-2017, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the response. Hope all is getting back in line.

And just to clarify my post, when I referred to "test" I was referring to your blood work not actual test :smile-new:

For reference, this is what the U. of Rochester has on its website as far as normal IGF-1 values (you recorded a 201):

IGF-1 measurements are adjusted for age because levels tend to decrease as you get older.

Results of IGF-1 are given in nanograms per milliliter (ng/mL). Normal ranges by age are:

182 to 780 ng/mL for ages 16 to 24

114 to 492 ng/mL for ages 25 to 39

90 to 360 ng/mL for ages 40 to 54

71 to 290 ng/mL for people 55 and older

Those numbers are completely wrong. Even people that run 10-15 iu of GH rarely reach into the 70's. 700 is grotesquely high! Hell, 600 is super high.

Tons of people (normal adults) have IGF-1 levels around 100...some higher and some lower. It just depends on the individual. Just like "normal testosterone levels range from 250-1,000, yet very few people have natural T levels of 1,000, so to do relatively few people have natural IGF-1 levels of 200, especially at his age.

As I mentioned to him previously, he would need to know his baseline numbers beforehand in order to know the exact increase, but it's really irrelevant...because if you've seen any of the research on MK-677 over the last 10 years...or any of the innumerable labs posted publicly (with before & afters), you would know that MK's ability to raise IGF-1 levels and increase lean muscle mass (which is the end goal for most of us) is not in dispute--anywhere.

Mike Arnold
07-03-2017, 07:17 PM
http://www.mayomedicallaboratories.com/test-catalog/Clinical+and+Interpretive/36365

So, all labs have different values. Quest, Labcorp, Directlabs ,Lifeextensions ,so on and on. Doctor's have a PDR (Physicians Desk Reference),a reference guide mandated by the FDA that they (usely) relay on for a diagnosis. Or a serum level??
I can tell you (personally) that the Mayo Clinic is the Gold Standard. And all five clinic's I'm involved with use this standard. There are a lot to IGF-1 levels, I'll put this out there, if your using Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolva) @ 20mg per day ,up to or during a blood draw, it can lower your IGF-1 up to 50%..Plus there are other compounds..

There are lot of 'myths' that I will post up (my view). And like I say, fact-check me................AM

Click on.

Absolutely correct. I have personally witnessed one customer's numbers reach 293 on 25 mg of MK/day...and after going on 15 mg/day of Nolvadex for 6 weeks his levels went down to 198.

Mike Arnold
07-03-2017, 07:19 PM
How much assistance lol? 2-5iu?

It would be irrelevant for comparison, unless your baseline IGF-1 level were exactly the same and your personal response to GH's IGF-1 elevating effects were identical...which is HIGHLY unlikely. This is why two people can take the exact same GH at the exact same dose, yet end up with significantly different IGF-1 readings.

Mike Arnold
07-03-2017, 07:22 PM
I'm on day two of one 12.5 mg cap of this product ED (I'm taking after dinner). So far, the main thing I'm noticing is increased appetite (not that it was much of a problem before but now it's out of control). I'm not noticing any unusual fatigue as of yet so I may bump it up to two caps ED in a day or so. (One thing I'm hoping to get out of this product is improved sleep.) No change in body composition but I'm not expecting that for a while.

Will keep everyone posted.

If you're going to get bloodwork, do it before you start...or wait until the next time...because if you don't have baseline levels for comparison, it won't tell you much.

Another thing to keep in mind that is MK-677 has been directly shown to increase lean muscle mass, as has its sister drug, Anamorelin. In fact, it is now used as a prescription drug in Europe for lean mass gain.

JRam
07-03-2017, 09:16 PM
Thanks for the commentary, Mike. Your knowledge is highly valued.

MuscleAddiction
07-12-2017, 04:54 PM
Alright, just a little update...still running Somatozine at 2 caps, and still going strong. I just donated blood for the first time ever today, gave double reds ��, and what a process that is. Was strange seeing the dark red blood come out and then the machine pump back in what they didn't want...strange sensation. Ate 3 bags of trail mix after and had two meals as I was starving...took a 30 minute nap and I feel pretty good. Will donate again in 16 weeks and do it regularly.

knights
07-12-2017, 07:54 PM
good for you MA! Overall well being should improve dramatically. Blood will flow smoother, organs wont have to work as hard, many benefits! Only slight downside is, you'll feel a bit winded for a week or so.

MuscleAddiction
07-12-2017, 10:13 PM
good for you MA! Overall well being should improve dramatically. Blood will flow smoother, organs wont have to work as hard, many benefits! Only slight downside is, you'll feel a bit winded for a week or so.

Funny you say that, been lightheaded all afternoon...so it lasts for a week? Good gawd, yeah I was way overdue...horizontal for rest of evening lol.

AnalogMan
07-13-2017, 04:02 PM
Good for you MA ! I kinda smiled when you said the 'stuff' they didn't want? When you do a "Power Red", blood is drawn from your arm to a single-use needle set to a machine. The machine separates and collects two units of red cells and then returns the remaining blood components (platelets, plasma and some saline (water),so you don't lose the liquid portion of your blood and may feel more hydrate after your donation.
So,the goal of blood donation is to induce a mild anemia in the attempt to clear stored iron from tissues and organs.
Like Knights mention, a Power Red can make you feel a little "anemic". Trust me, as someone that has done blood draws for 15-20 years, I know the feeling. Now you have to find your correct frequency and balance.
Depending upon your height and weight,your circulatory system holds 10-12 pints of blood at any givin time. Removing 1 pint of that makes a difference that you will feel!
As a result, your system begins to compensate and quickly works to make new blood.
Hemoglobin in your blood carries iron ,so when you lose blood via donating, you're essentially also losing iron. By reducing excess iron and lowering the ferritin level, you halt or hopefully reverse the progress of iron overload disease, and prolong your life..
A single blood donation removes (ball park) 200 to 250 milligrams of iron.
Considering the typical daily loss of iron through our metabolism is about 1 to 2 milligrams, so you can do the math on a "Power Red"!!
Keep this in mind: The human body has NO major mechanism for excreting iron once we have ingested it.
This biological reality therefore makes blood donation all the more "critical"
In relationship, removing approximately 450 to 500 milliliters ,or 1 pint of blood............AM

MuscleAddiction
07-13-2017, 05:26 PM
Good for you MA ! I kinda smiled when you said the 'stuff' they didn't want? When you do a "Power Red", blood is drawn from your arm to a single-use needle set to a machine. The machine separates and collects two units of red cells and then returns the remaining blood components (platelets, plasma and some saline (water),so you don't lose the liquid portion of your blood and may feel more hydrate after your donation.
So,the goal of blood donation is to induce a mild anemia in the attempt to clear stored iron from tissues and organs.
Like Knights mention, a Power Red can make you feel a little "anemic". Trust me, as someone that has done blood draws for 15-20 years, I know the feeling. Now you have to find your correct frequency and balance.
Depending upon your height and weight,your circulatory system holds 10-12 pints of blood at any givin time. Removing 1 pint of that makes a difference that you will feel!
As a result, your system begins to compensate and quickly works to make new blood.
Hemoglobin in your blood carries iron ,so when you lose blood via donating, you're essentially also losing iron. By reducing excess iron and lowering the ferritin level, you halt or hopefully reverse the progress of iron overload disease, and prolong your life..
A single blood donation removes (ball park) 200 to 250 milligrams of iron.
Considering the typical daily loss of iron through our metabolism is about 1 to 2 milligrams, so you can do the math on a "Power Red"!!
Keep this in mind: The human body has NO major mechanism for excreting iron once we have ingested it.
This biological reality therefore makes blood donation all the more "critical"
In relationship, removing approximately 450 to 500 milliliters ,or 1 pint of blood............AM

Thanks AM, I have been feeling really off today... lethargic, in the clouds feeling, just been pushing through due to I figured it is what it was. Hope this subsides in next day or so.

AnalogMan
07-13-2017, 05:45 PM
That's them "Wings growin brother.......AM
Thanks AM, I have been feeling really off today... lethargic, in the clouds feeling, just been pushing through due to I figured it is what it was. Hope this subsides in next day or so.

knights
08-17-2017, 02:43 PM
MA, whats the verdict? Thanks bro!

JRam
08-17-2017, 09:21 PM
FWIW, I'm running it permanently at one cap a day. I think it's a very good product but two caps made me too lethargic. Perhaps it's just me.

MuscleAddiction
08-18-2017, 05:05 PM
MA, whats the verdict? Thanks bro!

Legit, been on 2 caps for sometime now but plan on stopping tonight being 1 week out from my competition, but will jump back on the following week and into my next one. The lethargy subsided a long time ago, but like JRam stated will look into running this in the off season. I highly recommend this product to those who want the benefits of GH without having to spend your life savings on several kits.

MuscleAddiction
08-18-2017, 05:06 PM
FWIW, I'm running it permanently at one cap a day. I think it's a very good product but two caps made me too lethargic. Perhaps it's just me.

It subsides, did the same to me but then all was good...just have to weather the sleep storm lol.