PDA

View Full Version : Hemp Hearts ( aka : pot seeds)

reapwhatusow
09-11-2018, 08:39 PM
I have been researching this and reading amazing benefits for the body. Anyone supplement with these? I'm going to add these in.

striker1488
09-12-2018, 08:16 AM
I have been researching this and reading amazing benefits for the body. Anyone supplement with these? I'm going to add these in.

Tell me more. I don't do the illegal part but if there is medical without getting high then I want to know.

striker1488
09-12-2018, 08:18 AM
Tell me more. I don't do the illegal part but if there is medical without getting high then I want to know.

nevermind, took 2 seconds and now I know. I like where this is going.

SFDan
09-12-2018, 11:40 AM
Never heard of it...

ordawg1
09-12-2018, 12:16 PM
I saw a hemp seed supp at the feed store when I was getting dog food ?? Might been interesting - have to check science behind it - POps

MuscleAddiction
09-12-2018, 02:27 PM
Are you talking in cooking and food? I use CBD for pain and anxiety, CBD does work best with a mild dose of THC, so what I use is not for getting high, but it does have a calming and relaxing effect. Hemp Hearts that I have you can use in place of oatmeal or blend in a protein shake. There are health benefits to them.

striker1488
09-12-2018, 08:11 PM

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323037.php

not really sure if this is a reliable source but sounds legit. lol

I'm sold

ordawg1
09-13-2018, 11:43 AM
Are you talking in cooking and food? I use CBD for pain and anxiety, CBD does work best with a mild dose of THC, so what I use is not for getting high, but it does have a calming and relaxing effect. Hemp Hearts that I have you can use in place of oatmeal or blend in a protein shake. There are health benefits to them.

Does CBD show up as THC in your blood/urine ? Hemp seeds/hearts look like they are a good protein source -I also use chia and flax in protein shake ~ Thanks-Pops

striker1488
09-14-2018, 08:05 AM
Does CBD show up as THC in your blood/urine ? Hemp seeds/hearts look like they are a good protein source -I also use chia and flax in protein shake ~ Thanks-Pops

I have been reading about that and it says "it is possible" like poppy seed show up heroine or opium ..... i forget which one.

reapwhatusow
09-22-2018, 09:10 AM
Sorry I’ve been out of town all week. Yes these seeds are for real. 10 grams of omega 3&6. Good source of plant protein/ per 3 Tbls. I put in yogurt, salads, smoothies whatever. Tell me how to put a picture on here and I’ll snap a shot of the package.

reapwhatusow
09-22-2018, 09:23 AM
And an old asphalt man figured it out all on my own. Lol

xdude
09-22-2018, 02:46 PM
Sorry I’ve been out of town all week. Yes these seeds are for real. 10 grams of omega 3&6. Good source of plant protein/ per 3 Tbls. I put in yogurt, salads, smoothies whatever. Tell me how to put a picture on here and I’ll snap a shot of the package.

my understanding is with a little balsamic vinegar makes a great salad dressings