PDA

View Full Version : 7 hours WTF

xdude
10-27-2018, 07:35 PM
any one else watch the marathon 7 hour red sox vs dodgers
any one else by the end scream at the tv "shut the fuck up Joe Buck,you have been prattling on for 7 hour, just shut the f up"

started to loose it toward the end

reapwhatusow
10-27-2018, 08:27 PM
Would you be saying this if Mookey Betts hit the dinger. Lol

reapwhatusow
10-27-2018, 08:28 PM
Your right though a broken record

Orange24
10-28-2018, 02:42 AM
See the game tonight! What a comeback. Anyone but the dodgers please.

xdude
10-28-2018, 06:50 AM
Would you be saying this if Mookey Betts hit the dinger. Lol

Yes, I just hate Joe Buck,he just babbles way too much,
one time , late in the game, with a full count he had to say" if he gets another strike he is out, if he gets a ball he walks"
who doesn't know that...

ordawg1
10-30-2018, 02:49 PM
Boston was just too much for Dodgers -I turn the sound down if isn't David Ross or other. I can calculate stats myself - it was Boston's turn for sure _ Pops

Orange24
11-02-2018, 07:32 AM
Boston was just too much for Dodgers -I turn the sound down if isn't David Ross or other. I can calculate stats myself - it was Boston's turn for sure _ Pops

Boston won 108 games, for a reason. Silly offense and good pitching. The bull pen was stellar, they had to be too. Kimbrel was shaky this post season for sure but it didn’t matter. Another L for LA, two years in a row. Go Giants. Lol we suck.

xdude
11-02-2018, 03:01 PM
hey , going to the world series 2 years in a row is incredibly impressive, even if they lost both time...
there is a marathon of 162 games to decide this ...I am not knocking the dodgers at all.they did great just getting there .

ordawg1
11-06-2018, 12:48 PM
hey , going to the world series 2 years in a row is incredibly impressive, even if they lost both time...
there is a marathon of 162 games to decide this ...I am not knocking the dodgers at all.they did great just getting there .

Yes - they did - plus even though series didn't go all the way - they gave Boston a good series. Boston's numbers were insane with two outs and RISP !! They were a dream team for sure - love baseball and especially team with tradition like Boston etc .Always exciting -hopefully Giants can make some kind of run this next year - we will be in AZ this spring to watch several games -great sport for sure ! Pops

Orange24
11-06-2018, 04:12 PM
Yes - they did - plus even though series didn't go all the way - they gave Boston a good series. Boston's numbers were insane with two outs and RISP !! They were a dream team for sure - love baseball and especially team with tradition like Boston etc .Always exciting -hopefully Giants can make some kind of run this next year - we will be in AZ this spring to watch several games -great sport for sure ! Pops

Scottsdale is awesome. Love spring training. Kc royals went two years in a row as well, crazy how baseball opens a window for you, gotta make it happen! Kershaw gets 93 million for three years! Wow, insane contracts going out these days. Harper and Machado looking to get PAID too. Giants suck, they gotta dish their current team, minus buster and Crawford and rebuild a quality farm. We have a catcher, Joey Bart, he’s making some serious noise. #2 draft pick. 9 hr in the first 18 games. Guys a monster too.

reapwhatusow
11-06-2018, 07:05 PM
I lived in Scottsdale a long time. My dads is still there and sits behind home plate at every Cub game in Chandler in the spring