PDA

View Full Version : Cutting diet info

NYJACK
12-27-2018, 10:40 PM
Hi folks at MC NYJACK chiming in about cutting diet. Now i know it isnt rocket science, but if i just cut my calories ed for months while cycling wouldn't my body just adjust n do the homeostasis thing? Now i plan to mostly fish, sum chicken n no red meat. Drink the eggs n protein powder but i know i need sum carbs now if i kept the carbs at say 100ed n tried to get my energy from say nuts n peanut butter would i lose fat n build muscle? Or is a carb loading day or 2 the rule ? My stats have gotten bad: 6ft tall 245lbs n id estimate 25% body fat, i got a nasty spare tire of hard fat that muscle would go before it would, please folks i need help: how many calories approximately is recommended n the carb/fat/protein ratio should be approximately what n when should i carb load then fall back my evolving cycle is starting out: test e 400mgs ew, superdrol base 10mgs ed, winstrol base 50mgs ed sibutramine 15mgs ed. The superdrol is to maintain n build muscle unless i overdose n the gym on 2 little calories from the sibutramine. Ok PLEASE if anyone has an idea of how i should diet, I'M LISTENING,thanks MC for listening to my ramble and happy New Year!!!

NYJACK

kazman68
12-27-2018, 11:14 PM
Hi folks at MC NYJACK chiming in about cutting diet. Now i know it isnt rocket science, but if i just cut my calories ed for months while cycling wouldn't my body just adjust n do the homeostasis thing? Now i plan to mostly fish, sum chicken n no red meat. Drink the eggs n protein powder but i know i need sum carbs now if i kept the carbs at say 100ed n tried to get my energy from say nuts n peanut butter would i lose fat n build muscle? Or is a carb loading day or 2 the rule ? My stats have gotten bad: 6ft tall 245lbs n id estimate 25% body fat, i got a nasty spare tire of hard fat that muscle would go before it would, please folks i need help: how many calories approximately is recommended n the carb/fat/protein ratio should be approximately what n when should i carb load then fall back my evolving cycle is starting out: test e 400mgs ew, superdrol base 10mgs ed, winstrol base 50mgs ed sibutramine 15mgs ed. The superdrol is to maintain n build muscle unless i overdose n the gym on 2 little calories from the sibutramine. Ok PLEASE if anyone has an idea of how i should diet, I'M LISTENING,thanks MC for listening to my ramble and happy New Year!!!

NYJACK

When I need to lose fat I do keto works best for me.

NYJACK
12-28-2018, 01:18 PM
Dude!!!!!,...... That's a TOUGH diet, not only in adjusting terms but its kinda tough on the wallet, by far protien being one of our 3 food groups is killer on tne wallet, do u think if i just cut calories with the sibutramine n keeping the protein at 60% n fat at 30%( for carb like energy) n keeping the 10% carbs so i dont have hypoglycemic attacks could i get it done? Are there good copies on Google of the keto diet in case i can pull it off? Thanks Kaz know ur knowledgeable as they come....

NYJACK

xdude
12-28-2018, 02:06 PM
regardless of the diet , the first 3 weeks are toughest...
with keto or atkins... the first 4 days really suck as you go off the sugar
headaches, crankiness and if you been doing sugar for a while like the holidays you may feel likeyou are fighting the flu

with a little prep costco. and some meal containers .. keto isn't too expensive.
check out some videos on You tube... there is a couple that does a lot of videos on Keto. with great ideas

my $.02

kazman68
12-28-2018, 07:37 PM
Dude!!!!!,...... That's a TOUGH diet, not only in adjusting terms but its kinda tough on the wallet, by far protien being one of our 3 food groups is killer on tne wallet, do u think if i just cut calories with the sibutramine n keeping the protein at 60% n fat at 30%( for carb like energy) n keeping the 10% carbs so i dont have hypoglycemic attacks could i get it done? Are there good copies on Google of the keto diet in case i can pull it off? Thanks Kaz know ur knowledgeable as they come....

NYJACK

oh yes that works..Palumbo's diet is a good basic outline and as xdude said you have the 4 day yuck period but after that when keto kicks in your gtg...you may also consider yohmbine for alpha receptor fat once you get down to the 'sticky' fat if you want more specifics just ask oh I would keep one serving red mat in at least.

xdude
12-28-2018, 08:43 PM
Also I don't remember where I read this .there is sine wave type cycle the body and mind go through in change base on number 4
starting with
day 1 ok, to high
day 2 coming down to base ( 0 )
day 3 going down to low
day 4 low back to base

and day 5 is back to 1 and so on

So if you are going to cave on a diet it will be day 3 or 4
this is suppose to repeat on a weekly basis as well.. so week 3 and 4 are the worse..
as the time goes on it should get better, but you need to look out for day 15 and 19 as that is the 3rd week as well as 3rd days..

s Kaz says keto ,like atkins ,has 4 days of feeling like crap.. as your body looks for sugar or sugar from starch .. I have trouble with everything
headaches, body aches, even a little sinus congestion and just plain feeling like crap.. coffee seems to leave me much more jittery .
and really have trouble getting past day 3 or 4

NYJACK
12-28-2018, 11:12 PM
Thank you guys immensely on the advice and maybe i shoulda went with the dexedrine lol no sibutramine will work i have confidence in it, so one last question: when u keto, should things work as anticipated and in whatever time u reach ur desired results, where do u go from there?
Eat sensibly like low good carbs n hi lean protein or just continue on the keto? I meanwouldn't that homeostasis just kick back in?

kazman68
12-29-2018, 12:38 AM
Thank you guys immensely on the advice and maybe i shoulda went with the dexedrine lol no sibutramine will work i have confidence in it, so one last question: when u keto, should things work as anticipated and in whatever time u reach ur desired results, where do u go from there?
Eat sensibly like low good carbs n hi lean protein or just continue on the keto? I meanwouldn't that homeostasis just kick back in?

a weekly re-feed is usually a good place to start once you get acclimated and are where you need to be, Back in the day when I was younger and carried a lot of mass and had a raging metabolism I would do an entire weekend, this is akin to Di Pasquels 'anabolic diet'. aka cyclical keto diet.

xdude
12-29-2018, 08:45 AM
a weekly re-feed is usually a good place to start once you get acclimated and are where you need to be, Back in the day when I was younger and carried a lot of mass and had a raging metabolism I would do an entire weekend, this is akin to Di Pasquels 'anabolic diet'. aka cyclical keto diet.

When I did the anabolic diet about 5 years ago, it was kind of natural..it was 5 days low carb below 20 g ( day 1 was recommended 0 carbs if possible iirc) and 2 days low fat.. I would be craving carbs a lot by the week and by the end of the weekend ready to give them up..On really strange thing , I always started my carb day with a stack of pancakes and you could feel them hitting the blood stream. I would get real warm and start sweating .It was an indication that food really does effect the body.. IIRC anabolic also measure carbs as carbs minus fiber... so things like Spinach cabbage or lettuce didn't count . Broccoli beans and cauliflower were negligible .
Much better than Atkins no veagie thing.. Meat is great, but after a 2 or 3 days of just meat you feel a little greasy

wasn't anabolic more for lean bulking ?

NYJACK
12-29-2018, 09:00 AM
Ok now in the past i did a no carb thing for about a 5 days, i mean zero but i was consuming a ton of calories eating chicke fish n fats. Now do u still have to keep ur total caloric intake at a minimum? Cause then its talking supernatural hard to maintain. Like i said my stats 6ft 245lbs mesomorph frame n trying to lose 25lbs. The thing about being so heavy thats positive is a set of 50 pushups n um exploding! Cause until my cycle begins next wk just calisthenics, ok last question being tho even im not gonna b ingesting carbs do i need a caloric intake limit... FOO FIGHTERS FOREVER!!!!!

NYJACK
12-29-2018, 09:03 AM
OOOOOOO, I GUESS PROTEIN POWDERS R OUT...?

xdude
12-29-2018, 09:56 AM
I suspect Kaz will know better. however my understanding is calories are calories.. and need to reduce by 3500 (iirc) to loose a pound of fat. the first week is water so it looks great on the scale but will come back just as quickly. I take a weight before the diet, then a week after at the same time (ie friday morning) . Problem is a pound is 16 ounces ,and a 250lb guy can drink 16 ounces of water and not even think about it.Measuring in the morning can proved a more level amount of dehydration for lack of better terrm. this is also very important to remember when you weighing your self and you lost a lot of nothing.. be honest with your self and ask are you thirsty.? so 245 becomes 243 -247 deoending on a couple large glasses of water ...however you need to figure out how much you burn...

at 250 you need 2000- about 2500 calories.. so again this is a ball park a 500 calorie deficit a day is 1lb a week

So my advice is make a plan , keep a log ,start with about 2500
buy some of those meal containers... ( check amazon)
keep it simple like meat and a veagie .
look at the local flyer to find out what meat is on sale. make a couple of days worth of meals on Sunday and try to do one mid week since fresher food is better.
again we have a lot of wiggle room, you but you need to get proportion under control.. but don't weigh to the gram ,
also the best part is you can just check off one of your meals as say 450 calories...and it makes it easier to log .

so second week to third week you can get a first reading..
1) are you thirsty?
2) how much did you loose .?
you loose 2 lbs you are good, 3 or more and you need to bump your calories up otherwise you could slow the metabolism.

repeat every week, and eventually you will get a pretty good ball park of you calories per day based on your life style.

but this is again going to be a ball park.. one day you clean out the garage, the next weekend you binge watch something on Netflix
the important thing is to pace your self and don't sweat the micro calories ..

xdude
12-29-2018, 10:53 AM

I have heard of people using a little Peanut butter,mcl or coconut oil in their protein shakes

kazman68
12-29-2018, 04:24 PM
I have heard of people using a little Peanut butter,mcl or coconut oil in their protein shakes

yes natural p butter or grape seed oil etc..you can go higher calories on keto because protein requires more calories to digest so less net calories. Palumbo's diet is a good place to start or I can share mine although I have a genetic gift of building muscle on very low calories. So you may need to adjust.

kazman68
12-29-2018, 04:26 PM

NO you can use it, I use it a lot because of decrease appetite due to age.

xdude
12-29-2018, 06:14 PM
yes natural p butter or grape seed oil etc..you can go higher calories on keto because protein requires more calories to digest so less net calories. Palumbo's diet is a good place to start or I can share mine although I have a genetic gift of building muscle on very low calories. So you may need to adjust.

trick is get the Peanut butter to mixin and not stick to the side .. :)
great with Chocolate flavor whey

NYJACK
01-02-2019, 03:56 PM
I wanna thank you guys ten fold for the "priceless advice" n, um gonna go over all of it with a fine tooth comb before finally deciding how to play it. But 2,500 cal N VIRTUALLY NO CARBS 6 DAYS EW, and 1 carb loading day. N correct me if im wrong but fats are ok. Ok great to beback on MC

kazman68
01-02-2019, 08:50 PM
I wanna thank you guys ten fold for the "priceless advice" n, um gonna go over all of it with a fine tooth comb before finally deciding how to play it. But 2,500 cal N VIRTUALLY NO CARBS 6 DAYS EW, and 1 carb loading day. N correct me if im wrong but fats are ok. Ok great to beback on MC

Fats are essential most people don't get enough.Get the plan together and then press forward, let us know how your doing. "journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step".

xdude
01-03-2019, 10:39 AM
couple of pointers...
1) spices are your friend... there is only so many chicken breast you can eat in a row... get some spices to make it vary
2) herbal tea is also a friend -- 0 calories and flavor ... beats carbonated beverages .
3) look out for hidden carbs ,, sauces ketchup and barbaque sauce... which gets you back to 1

migelsr
06-09-2020, 02:00 PM
When I want to lose fat I use old school clenbuterol.

migelsr
06-11-2020, 03:13 PM
When I want to lose fat I use old school clenbuterol from https://steroidsfax.org/.

Nice.