PDA

View Full Version : superbowl

xdude
01-22-2019, 08:50 PM
OK the pats are going to the Superbowl , (hmm that is familiar).

But I want it said right now to any saints fans out there,you have my complete total sympathy. the saints got screwed

xdude
01-25-2019, 10:36 AM
and the mascot abuse must stop, this guy went to the hospital

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x66W0hEsb9Q

xdude
02-01-2019, 08:26 PM
so no comments on the S-bowl...not sure if "Pat" is on the injured list :)

reapwhatusow
02-03-2019, 06:58 AM
so no comments on the S-bowl...not sure if "Pat" is on the injured list :)
Pats will be tough to beat. Too much experience. Maybe Rams a few years down the road but here I don’t think so

xdude
02-03-2019, 08:38 AM
Pats will be tough to beat. Too much experience. Maybe Rams a few years down the road but here I don’t think so

especially sine the rams don't belong there.... should be the saints...
anyone else think the ref's will be calling anything questionable today...gonna be a long game as they discuss every play for possible violations..

Saw on the news this morning "Pat the patriot " is off the injured list .... they had an interview with him ( sort of )
unlike the rest of the country Boston has 12 hours of pregame shows... and well let us just say the stories are a little thin when they are interviewing the mascot .. :)
personally I have to work through about first 1/3 of the game ...I am off at 7:30.

xdude
02-04-2019, 08:37 AM
pats win the Superbowl by largest spread they ever had in the Superbowl....
also ,ironically, the lowest scoring Superbowl ever
who expected such a defense game .

any one have the 3 0 square at the half?
or better 3 3 in the 3rd?

parade is Tuesday , gonna be almost 60 ....this is where you miss Boston Mayor Meneno saying "bring on the duck boats"
let see if we have some clown throwing a beer at the trophy

Slayer
02-04-2019, 10:09 AM
I thought the Pats were supposed to crush the Rams? Pats did not look so tough to me! I thought the Rams defense held them pretty good!

MuscleAddiction
02-04-2019, 01:39 PM
It was a defensive game with both offences playing very poorly. I fell asleep a couple times during the game. The Rams just don't have the experience like the Pats do and it showed. We won't even discuss the halftime show.

Slayer
02-04-2019, 08:18 PM
The half time show BLEW!!!

reapwhatusow
02-04-2019, 08:55 PM
Next your should be Pink Floyd. Then we won’t worry about the 2nd half of the game

xdude
02-05-2019, 08:21 AM
James Corden's quote
" I don't want to hear one more word from Americans about soccer being slow and no one scores" hahaha