PDA

View Full Version : If you didnt use safe mail?

JMattes
08-07-2012, 07:24 PM
Whats the worse thing that could happen if you place a small order (acouple hundred) once in a blue moon and dont use hush mail or safe mail?

Would the DEA really knock on your door over acouple cycles or $300 of gear?

Like say gmail or something??

babablacksheep
08-07-2012, 08:04 PM
no....the people they really want are the ones manufaturing and ordering raws.....but you should still use a different account

Sherk
08-07-2012, 08:08 PM
You're also giving them your sources email so they can now set things up with them and possibly take them down if it's domestic. I would think anyways. I've heard of people getting pinched for other things from LE getting ahold of people's email address.

JMattes
08-07-2012, 09:13 PM
What you think the time frame for getting pinched would be? I mean.. I wont order with gmail anymore.. but I am a bit worried.. And it was one small one lol like $200..

First purchase ever and I guess I was dumb about it..

Sherk
08-07-2012, 11:06 PM
I doubt you'd be the one getting pinched but you are helping to raise a red flag. My guess is they would rather try to trace your sources email to get the bigger fish. I'm about 99% sure that you're fine and have nothing to worry about. My old roommate got 2 letters on separate occasions from customs and nothing happened beyond those letters coming in the mail. Don't worry about it and just use a secured email like hush and safe.

JMattes
08-07-2012, 11:20 PM
Thanks man appreciate the advice.. with my.luck I'd be the 1 in a million to get nailed lol

deathdodger
08-08-2012, 02:13 PM
That can still happen using safe-mail or hush mail.

fcfmuaythai
08-08-2012, 02:39 PM
in my opinion, safe-mail and anonymousspeech are the safest

Fit Guru
08-08-2012, 02:57 PM
They first would have to have a reason to monitor your email.

Ecto
08-17-2012, 06:39 PM
With all this talk of being secure lately, i got me a temp anonymousspeech email for now, but I am going with securenym permanently. It has been a bitch to set up though...ggrrrrr

Ecto
08-17-2012, 10:16 PM
With all this talk of being secure lately, i got me a temp anonymousspeech email for now, but I am going with securenym permanently. It has been a bitch to set up though...ggrrrrr

Well actually it was easy, I made it hard......Oh well. I am set up now. got my securenym addy. I just wish i could find PGP that was free, does that work with Windows 7, seems like all the versions stopped at XP.

Clamp
01-21-2013, 05:01 AM
Chances are you'll be safe from LE, even if you're using an unsecure email. The only people that really get busted are those who make large orders or are suspected dealers. Look up the charges for being caught with possession of steroids. Small quantities for personal use are pretty safe to have.

chrisotpherm
01-21-2013, 09:30 AM
Securenym is shaky imo. I have quite a few friends that use it and some mikes they get emails, sometimes that don't. Same with sending.

I recommend setting up multiple email accounts and rotate them for ordering purposes imo. Or just get your own server and router.

AgentYes
01-21-2013, 12:35 PM
I can reach h securenym from my safe-mailaybe 10% of the time. What good is an email if I am missing tons of correspondence?

Lunchbox
01-21-2013, 01:12 PM
I can reach h securenym from my safe-mailaybe 10% of the time. What good is an email if I am missing tons of correspondence?

www.anonymousspeech.com

Well worth the cost in the world we all like to deal in.

SisterSteel
01-21-2013, 01:22 PM
Don't be lazy when it comes to your email accounts.

Orange24
01-21-2013, 01:58 PM
You'll be fine. Don't ever do it again. Safe mail or this ^

REGGOR
01-21-2013, 04:41 PM
hey bro I use mutemail.. Almost nobody use's it and it is a paid service.. I figure lets just say that LE finnaly said lets get a warrent to go into safe mail & annoumos mail and bust every body.. They wont go thru all that to get a warrent for mutemail cuz nobody use's it... man it seems to me that if LE wants u no matter what they will find u.. shit look at pyes from ij he owned a board and LE was watching him.. bro dont worrie about it there are alot of very bad people out for LE to worrie about then some guy that has a couple little bottles.

tilldeath
01-21-2013, 10:16 PM
Don't stress, but anything I do with regards to gear is first done through a browser like TOR and then I use safe mail. I don't think any mail is really "safe" since they are all stored on a server.

REGGOR
01-21-2013, 10:27 PM
I am not sure but i dont think mutemail saves that stuff..
http://www.mutemail.com/anonymous-email-service-faq.html

Diesel22
05-01-2013, 01:35 PM
damn looks like i need a new email

GetBig-GoHard
09-06-2013, 11:39 AM
Yeah safe mail is your best option

Exerciseordie
09-06-2013, 08:42 PM
Safe mail is legit. Just wish I knew how to link it to my iphone.