PDA

View Full Version : Mid-life crisis

Mr P
08-09-2012, 02:38 PM
I recently saw a pic of me when I was 23 I'm 40 now & DAMN, it suddenly hit me ... I'm getting old !
I looked in the mirror & noticed a few white hairs, so my midlife crises began ...
I read some about it & it's pretty normal for us to go through this some experience it from the age of 35 and up, 1 out of 4 men will go through this phase, for most it goes away and the phase ends, and for a few it's more severe... It's like coming to ralization of our own mortality & youth...
So I went through a phase like this for about 2 weeks, was feeling down, but excercise is the best medicine, I tell u.

So for all you old fucks & haters out there here are a few tips to help u move past this: :D

If life throws lemons at u... go make some lemonade & bake a pie with the left overs..:D

If your short like me.. Go out & get elevator shoes (they make u 3" taller, I used to be 5'7 and now I'm 5'10, I now go out & feel like Jesus Christ! :D
I look at the little guys & say " Get out of my way u pesant" I'm 5'10 bitch deal with it !! :D
I even sleep with them babies on, Hell I even take a shower wearing them... just like the Jedi has it's own power.. I get my power through my shoes. lol

Just wondering who else needs to get these shoes... as they are life changing & I might be willing to send u a free pair :D

Vicious 13
08-09-2012, 02:41 PM
Haha interesting

Lunchbox
08-09-2012, 02:56 PM
I look at the little guys & say " Get out of my way u pesant" I'm 5'10 bitch deal with it !! :D

This line has my vote for quote of the week. I nearly spit water all over my work computer screen when I hit the 5'10" part... lmao.

Awesome post!

Orange24
08-09-2012, 05:06 PM
The jesus christ part was hysterical

chrisotpherm
08-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Lol.

tk12
08-09-2012, 05:39 PM
I'm 43 and feel ya brother.
My midlife is like this: want pussy like all the time... want a new vehicle... want a tattoo-maybe 2 or 3... want some tren and anavar.... did I mention I want some pussy..

Midlife sucks- I don't mind getting old- but I'm gonna keep on fighting it..
Nothing wrong with getting some puss, a new ride, a tattoo and some goodies to inject!

ordawg1
08-09-2012, 07:35 PM
Just stick with the pussy-I am waaaay past mid life and pussy is still the best part (-:-OD

cane
08-10-2012, 12:36 AM
Just stick with the pussy-I am waaaay past mid life and pussy is still the best part (-:-OD

haha banging some young pussy always helps for a bit !

cane
08-10-2012, 12:37 AM
im 38 and i havent gone threw this yet.. i look young for my age and feel great... well except for my back! its a mess

Oldschooliron
08-10-2012, 12:41 AM
im 38 and i havent gone threw this yet.. i look young for my age and feel great... well except for my back! its a mess

Agreed on all fronts cane. When they made me I apparently got in the 200yr old man back line lol.

Mr P
08-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Haha interesting

Thanks, the only thing interesting is looking down on these midgets :D

This line has my vote for quote of the week. I nearly spit water all over my work computer screen when I hit the 5'10" part... lmao.

Awesome post!

I meant that, I just can't stand these 5'10ner haters out there ... but this is all I have to say to them midgets !!
http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy132/Gseef/d03574fe_13d1_8983.gif

The jesus christ part was hysterical
Jesus christ wished he owned elevator shoes man !

Lol.

I hope your not lolin about my elevator shoes tough guy :D

I'm 43 and feel ya brother.
My midlife is like this: want pussy like all the time... want a new vehicle... want a tattoo-maybe 2 or 3... want some tren and anavar.... did I mention I want some pussy..

Midlife sucks- I don't mind getting old- but I'm gonna keep on fighting it..
Nothing wrong with getting some puss, a new ride, a tattoo and some goodies to inject!

U remind me of Charlie Sheen's quote "I pay the bitch to leave when I'm done with her"

I was born by the pussy, I die by the pussy... True jesus christ believer :D

im 38 and i havent gone threw this yet.. i look young for my age and feel great... well except for my back! everyone LOVES my back... I know I have a sexy back

ok, u handsome Jew.... I like your back better than u front .. you know that :D

Mr P
08-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Agreed on all fronts cane. When they made me I apparently got in the 200yr old man back line lol.

No worries man, I'm sure your back is as sexy as Cane's :D

Oldschooliron
08-10-2012, 08:18 PM
No worries man, I'm sure your back is as sexy as Cane's :D

Iol those shoes make u have some big balls !

My back is pretty decent build wise. I don't compete so no sense crippling myself.

On your posted topic I'm only 5' 6". Do they make 6" shoes. I always wanna smell the air up in 6' land.

tk12
08-11-2012, 09:22 AM
Mid life got me this- a 20 year old