PDA

View Full Version : Phantom of the opera lol.....

Oldschooliron
08-12-2012, 01:27 PM
So my wife got free tickets for a b-day gift from one of her rich clients for phantom of the opera for her b day.

She has been wanting to check it out for a while....I was dreading the day would come lol. I hate musicals lol.

I would probably enjoy it more if I wasn't a moron lol. I never understood one sentence of Hamlet/shakespeare in high school. Pretty sure that was a different language lol.

My wife was like so how did u like the show?? Did u understand what happened? I was like.....umm I'm pretty sure that chick was banging freddy Krueger from nightmare on elm street ,and that other guy. in the end she dumped Freddy. Lmao.....she died laughing !

Lunchbox
08-12-2012, 02:10 PM
So my wife got free tickets for a b-day gift from one of her rich clients for phantom of the opera for her b day.

She has been wanting to check it out for a while....I was dreading the day would come lol. I hate musicals lol.

I would probably enjoy it more if I wasn't a moron lol. I never understood one sentence of Hamlet/shakespeare in high school. Pretty sure that was a different language lol.

My wife was like so how did u like the show?? Did u understand what happened? I was like.....umm I'm pretty sure that chick was banging freddy Krueger from nightmare on elm street ,and that other guy. in the end she dumped Freddy. Lmao.....she died laughing !

Pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Oldschooliron
08-12-2012, 03:33 PM
And despite the dreams of BJ grandure that south park put in my head of a BJ on the way home as well as again once home after taking the wife to the opera was......all lies! Lies! Lol.

prob didn't help I have horrible road rage and got a tad agitated on the drive home. I actually did pretty well in controlling the rage lol. I didn't even roll the window down and tell anyone to die slow !

cane
08-14-2012, 02:42 AM
yea man, im talking to a woman who loves going to plays and musicals.Mind you i live in nyc,which is probably the capital of the world for this stuff. i am trying to avoid at all costs!

Lunchbox
08-14-2012, 11:17 AM
yea man, im talking to a woman who loves going to plays and musicals.Mind you i live in nyc,which is probably the capital of the world for this stuff. i am trying to avoid at all costs!

Going to see Katz on broadway... might get some pussy. ;)

True Story......

Oldschooliron
08-14-2012, 12:29 PM

Lol! I was worried id fall asleep! I managed to not doze off.
Maybe if I understood wtf was going on or better yet they were topless.....i'd be more into it lol.