PDA

View Full Version : Love/hate Craigslist

layddually
08-12-2012, 03:12 PM
Love some of the awesome deals but hate sitting here with my glock anticipating some thing going bad.

Skyling35
08-12-2012, 03:13 PM
Love some of the awesome deals but hate sitting here with my glock anticipating some thing going bad.

Haha I've done the same. Gotta be prepared for those crazy fuckers.

Oldschooliron
08-12-2012, 03:18 PM

I'm a boy scout at heart man....u have to be! "always be prepared " .

I bought a $700 lincoln welder new in box for $450!! U bet your ass I was packing heat! Brought the swat loads! I figured this guy knows I prob have cash on me........I figure things go south I'll get a free welder and whatever else he has on him lol!!

I had to order a key for a customer just this week. He was selling his car on Craig'slist and it was a setup! He was carjacked by the guy! Guy had police report and everything......u never know!

layddually
08-12-2012, 03:41 PM
I'm a boy scout at heart man....u have to be! "always be prepared " .

I bought a $700 lincoln welder new in box for $450!! U bet your ass I was packing heat! Brought the swat loads! I figured this guy knows I prob have cash on me........I figure things go south I'll get a free welder and whatever else he has on him lol!!

I had to order a key for a customer just this week. He was selling his car on Craig'slist and it was a setup! He was carjacked by the guy! Guy had police report and everything......u never know!

Yup it's happened here several times.

layddually
08-12-2012, 03:51 PM
We had a lipstick lesbian couple buy our patio furniture omg the where hot even my wife was checking them out.

Oldschooliron
08-12-2012, 04:27 PM
We had a lipstick lesbian couple buy our patio furniture omg the where hot even my wife was checking them out.

Damn it lay.....this was maybe your one chance to have a 4 way with the wife. U totally blew it. Lol.

layddually
08-12-2012, 04:36 PM
Damn it lay.....this was maybe your one chance to have a 4 way with the wife. U totally blew it. Lol.

My daughter wasn't napping. Lol. Besides I have done that shit and it's very difficult especially on me cause I know they can lick pussy good so I have to try to keep up. Never fails next day my fucking jaw hurts.

Oldschooliron
08-12-2012, 08:24 PM
My daughter wasn't napping. Lol. Besides I have done that shit and it's very difficult especially on me cause I know they can lick pussy good so I have to try to keep up. Never fails next day my fucking jaw hurts.

Lmao!! Small price to pay!

Last thing I sold on craigslist was our old oven.

I had garage door open with oven right in view at entrance of garage on a moving dolly. Guy was adamante about coming at 2:30 then shows up about 3.......he drives by the house a few times then rolls the window down and was like are u the one selling the oven on craigslist. In disbelief since I gave him proper address and triple checked it was correct.......I replied " NO I just keep a spare oven in the garage, doesn't everyone ??". Dumb ass!

Sherk
08-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Lmao!! Small price to pay!

Last thing I sold on craigslist was our old oven.

I had garage door open with oven right in view at entrance of garage on a moving dolly. Guy was adamante about coming at 2:30 then shows up about 3.......he drives by the house a few times then rolls the window down and was like are u the one selling the oven on craigslist. In disbelief since I gave him proper address and triple checked it was correct.......I replied " NO I just keep a spare oven in the garage, doesn't everyone ??". Dumb ass!

Lmao! Love your response. People are fucking retarded.

ordawg1
08-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Lmao! Love your response. People are fucking retarded.

Hmmm-I meet horny hot young virgins on there most every day. Give me your # and I'll hook ya up -LOL-OD

Sherk
08-12-2012, 11:50 PM
Hmmm-I meet horny hot young virgins on there most every day. Give me your # and I'll hook ya up -LOL-OD

Haha thanks pal it sounds tempting but I have a feeling she might be a crazy.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=omOncXoOcJI

cane
08-15-2012, 10:59 AM
Bought and sold a few things on cl, never had a problem.I must be lucky lol.

Bruiser
08-15-2012, 11:04 AM
I love CG! I got my power rack off there! A rack w/ lat tower, oly bar, multi-position Body Solid bench and 400 lbs of plates for $500!

Bruiser
08-15-2012, 11:05 AM
Also, have gotten some great furniture for the house. A vintage dining room table set from the 50s-60s for $75 and a huge armoir for $200!

Lunchbox
08-15-2012, 12:45 PM
Asian massage parlors

CL is the best place to find out where they are operating. ;)

layddually
08-15-2012, 04:36 PM
Asian massage parlors

CL is the best place to find out where they are operating. ;)

Backpage is better for that.

Bigmike
09-13-2012, 12:40 PM

I feel like a sane person again! I was selling some big ticket items on Craigslist and friend thought I was crazy b/c I always toted the 45 Ruger when ever someone came to check them out. This guy isn't missing a gym day b/c some crazy Craigslist killer decided he wanted a free ATV. I rather put a hole in him and explain it later...