PDA

View Full Version : How to get Installous on your iPhone or apple device

Manny1983
08-13-2012, 12:32 AM
Installous is an app that allows you to get paid apps for free. In order to get itdevices evict must 1st be jailbroken. Once it's jailbroken go into Cydia, then Manage, then Sources click edit then click add and type in Http://repocydia.com once you add the source click your new source and scroll down to App VV click it and install it. After its installed go back to your new source and scroll down to Installous click it and install it. Once that's done you'll have a new icon on your iPhone or device click it search for an app click the app you want then click launch app store then install it (you won't be charged)

There is another way to get Installous but this way is easier and faster to use once installed.

Disclaimer

Downloading and installing cracked apps are illegal. We at AbsintheJailbreak.com don’t support or promote piracy in anyway. This article is purely for informational purposes only. The whole purpose behind cracked apps is if you would like to try an app before purchasing from the App Store. It is expected that you either delete the app after testing it or purchase it from the App Store.

Manny1983
08-13-2012, 01:34 AM
I forgot to mention that this app only works for apps and games from the apple app store and not from Cydia.

Manny1983
08-16-2012, 07:34 PM
There seems to be an issue at the moment using this method, iTunes asked me for updated payment info saying there was an issue with a previous purchase (I didn't get charged) but its not allowing me to download anything now without new info. I suggest you check your account to verify you haven't been charged using this method. if you have not been charged then keep at it.

As soon as I figure out a way around this issue I will update