PDA

View Full Version : Back to the drawing board.

flward
08-20-2012, 04:28 PM
After an 8th year lay off from bodybuilding I placed 8th at last weekend Warrior Classic; No real disappointment, although we all want to win. But my win didn't come in a form of a trophy, it came in the form of education. For starters I learn that you can't judge a competition by the way it turned out the previous year. Better physiques will show up thinking the way you do. I also think that I could of put a lot more thought into my prep. Because what worked for me when I was 26 didn't work for me at 33. I held my own with others on gear so I am proud of that. I thought that doing this show clean was a good way to test myself and I also promise my wife that I would so I did. ( I know I had plenty of time to sneak behind her back but I'm I just can't fathom not being a man of my word even if I'm being grimy.) So it's back to the drawing board until I can get it right. I know one thing I'm not ever doing again and that's being on the side of the fence. Next Project coming up is the THE NPC 2012 MET RX ROCKY MOUNTAIN. So I will be starting from where i left off.

bdad
08-21-2012, 08:01 PM
A man is only as good as his word brother you should proud of sticking to your guns!!

Fit Guru
08-21-2012, 08:14 PM
Your words speak mounds !! I sent u a PM!