PDA

View Full Version : Fucking CPA

layddually
08-21-2012, 11:43 PM
Holly shit just went over what my CPA did because it didn't sound right. Wow she was way the fuck off now I'm questioning everything she has done for us in the past.

Arabian
08-22-2012, 06:49 AM
Holly shit just went over what my CPA did because it didn't sound right. Wow she was way the fuck off now I'm questioning everything she has done for us in the past.
Sorry to hear this L, I would immediately have another CPA due an audit of your past 3 years tax returns then file an amendment if they deem necessary. Best of luck to you.

Bruiser
08-22-2012, 07:39 AM
Sorry to hear this L, I would immediately have another CPA due an audit of your past 3 years tax returns then file an amendment if they deem necessary. Best of luck to you.

Good advice! I worked at a tax office entering returns into the system and saw SOOOOO many mistakes made every day by the people who were supposed to be certified to do that shit! It's scary how many mistakes I caught and how many people's financial future I probably saved by catching some MAJORLY BIG fuck ups! We're talking IRS coming to their houses and workplace pulling bank records kind of fuck ups...