PDA

View Full Version : Jon jones is a punk

Skyling35
08-23-2012, 03:37 PM
So it turns out Jon jones is a punk ass bitch. Not that he isn't a skilled fighter but he is acting like a bitch. Fighters fight that's there job.

Henderson got hurt, machida wasn't ready, and sonnen stepped up to fill in and the champion backs down.

Bitch move in my book. Champs take on all comers in my eyes. This is one of the things that ruined boxing. Fight who's put in front of you or get the fuck on.

Bruiser
08-23-2012, 04:00 PM
That's bullshit! I was hoping he'd take out Hendo and then they'd set up a fight between him and Anderson Silva, or he'd move up to HW

Manny1983
08-23-2012, 04:51 PM
That's bullshit! I was hoping he'd take out Hendo and then they'd set up a fight between him and Anderson Silva, or he'd move up to HW

He'd never move up to heavy weight cuz he'd get smoked, the size difference between him and the top contenders would be a little to much. Don't get me wrong he would compete but he wouldn't dominate.

I would like a superfight between him and silva because I want silva to get destroyed and sent to the hospital and be to ashamed to keep fighting. Did I mention I don't like silva? Well I don't like silva, he is a talented fighter but he is way to arrogant and a fucking showboat and I hate that. It's 1 thing to be confident and maybe a little cocky but this mutha fucka has coasted the last 4 or 5 fights with the exception of this last 1 and what he did against Damien Maia was pathetic even Dana white called him out.

If not jones silva I'd like silva gsp cuz those are the only 2 I think that can kill him

Bruiser
08-23-2012, 05:01 PM
He'd never move up to heavy weight cuz he'd get smoked, the size difference between him and the top contenders would be a little to much. Don't get me wrong he would compete but he wouldn't dominate.

I would like a superfight between him and silva because I want silva to get destroyed and sent to the hospital and be to ashamed to keep fighting. Did I mention I don't like silva? Well I don't like silva, he is a talented fighter but he is way to arrogant and a fucking showboat and I hate that. It's 1 thing to be confident and maybe a little cocky but this mutha fucka has coasted the last 4 or 5 fights with the exception of this last 1 and what he did against Damien Maia was pathetic even Dana white called him out.

If not jones silva I'd like silva gsp cuz those are the only 2 I think that can kill him

I HATE Silva too. What I'd really like to see is Silva vs Dos Santos! Lol.

Manny1983
08-23-2012, 05:13 PM
I HATE Silva too. What I'd really like to see is Silva vs Dos Santos! Lol.

Lol that would be great

exphys88
08-23-2012, 10:54 PM
Jim jones wasn't too nice either

Vicious 13
08-23-2012, 10:58 PM
Hendo would have won I promise

Manny1983
08-23-2012, 11:25 PM
Jim jones wasn't too nice either

Nowhere near as bad as silva has been the past 2 years. I'm sure jones might get to his level but hopefully not, I do like the guy he's a great talent.

cane
08-24-2012, 12:08 AM
Nowhere near as bad as silva has been the past 2 years. I'm sure jones might get to his level but hopefully not, I do like the guy he's a great talent.
silva is a awesome man!

Vicious 13
08-24-2012, 12:16 AM
I would fuck silva up! I'm drunk but just sayin

Manny1983
08-24-2012, 12:18 AM
silva is a awesome man!

Awesome fighter no doubt, competitor not so much. If you watched or go watch his fight vs Damien Maia you'll see what I'm talking about

Bruiser
08-24-2012, 07:39 AM
Wtf?! Did you see what happened now? They said Jones would face Machida next month at UFC 152. Machida refused, so they offered it to Rua and he declined too. So FINALLY Vitor Belfort stepped up and said yes. But he's a middleweight now and hasn't fought as a light heavyweight in 5 YEARS! I think we are watching MMA's inevitable slow decent into obscurity the same way as what has happened to boxing over the last decade. Sad day.

Skyling35
08-24-2012, 08:51 AM
Wtf?! Did you see what happened now? They said Jones would face Machida next month at UFC 152. Machida refused, so they offered it to Rua and he declined too. So FINALLY Vitor Belfort stepped up and said yes. But he's a middleweight now and hasn't fought as a light heavyweight in 5 YEARS! I think we are watching MMA's inevitable slow decent into obscurity the same way as what has happened to boxing over the last decade. Sad day.

Neither machida nor hia has been training since their fights a couple of weeks ago. Jones actually had been saying he didn't wanna fight machida before all of this unfolded.