Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduction

Introduction

I spent 15 years an obese, drunk, junkie. After losing my job of 7 years, losing my home, raping my 401k, and blowing every last dollar I had I realized I had no where to go, and no one that even wanted me around. I reached out for some help and ended up in a detox. 3 days out of detox I joined a gym. It became my sanctuary so I read, researched, and did everything I could to learn about changing the body I had forever been ashamed of. After learning about overtraining and backing off a bit I still couldnt understand why I wasnt making gains. At this point I had a job and insurance so I went to see a doctor and got some bloodwork done. I was then diagnosed with hypogonadism and prescribed Test cyp. I was excited that this might be the answer to some of my problems. Instead it made me feel worse, and the real research began. Since getting clean Ive found my mind to be of decent use. So the next doctors appointment I demanded more thorough bloodwork along with a script for an AI ,HCG, and more frequent injections. He was so baffled all he could come up with was to say" well if you were more obese I would right you these scripts." I demanded a referral to an endo and shit just got worse. I eventually just took over my TRT and use bloodwork to make necessary adjustments. Now that Ive gotten that taken care of Im killing it at the gym and going the blast and cruise route. I look forward to contributing and learning from the other members here.

VonEric

Re: Introduction

Nice to have you here on MC bro.. Welcome.

Welcome to MC! Like yourself I started as an obese waste of life. All the power to you bro to keep it going. It definitely changed my life as well.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Sherk
    Welcome to MC bro. Glad to hear you got your shit together and on the right track.

Thank you for the warm welcome guys.

V.I.P.
    Welcome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Welcome!! You would be shocked at how many members have had addiction problems.your at the right place.

V.I.P.

Welcome. Its become obvious we have to take all of this into our own hands since most docs are way behind the curve. Glad to have you here and share your experience.

welcome to mc bro

muscle-research 10% discount code: cheaper

Welcome